Sb zerg nowdays

V

.Venge

you SB's have really reached the cap or lameness ^^
how about you stop discrasing the Sb roumer and start soloing..

j0 møst r3ll3h f33| zt|0000ng in d4t gr0pp 0f 8 Sb'z ^^

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Thamiles
erm infs do it too same with hibs...

Not really.
In Odin's there is an NS/Ranger zerg.
In Emain there was a Hib zerg till some buggered off to take Surs (60 of them).
So it is not Albs zerging Hibs, but Hibs zerging Albs.
Regards, Glottis

S

stunned

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Not really.
Regards, Glottis

Lolz @ Smeagol

O

Onedda

they do Lox, but they need there ear`s washing out .

M

marczje

What'd ya just said lox? couldnt understand :(

S

sofus

Originally posted by .Venge

Infils and alb stealthers in normal zerg even more...

K

Kindar

Can't blame anything on the zergs...imo most people seems too damn afraid to solo. I got no idea how many times my hunter got invited in bg3...sometimes i join depending on the current numbers in there...mostly albs actually.

But it less zergy, then i don't wanna join. My sb is having great fun in bg1...i do reject grp invites when being sb, but im afraid mostly albs can't since they gotta do the deadly combo of inf and mincer :(
Even good mincers can take on sbs at that lvl...same with inf. Seen a few of em...hard to blame hibs here, cause i rarely see any in the bgs. Only as casters, droods and tanks.
Only place to be near a hib zerg would be in Odins at hmg or amg.

Kinda make one wonder why you wanna lvl a sb and run solo :-/

K

knoll

a zerg never stopped u venge just drag your little window around like u allways do then u should be fine.

A

Aloca

Yus there is alot of rotten eggs in each realm that make stealther zergs.

J

jox

Originally posted by Aloca
Yus there is alot of rotten eggs in each realm that make stealther zergs.

And you are one of them.

R

Rhuric

Lol Venge complaining about zerging when never solo himself

V

.Venge

Lol Venge complaining about zerging when never solo himself

errrrrrrrr....... you must have got it wrong... i never group you mean? im maybe at the same placa (mmg) as 1-2 other infils but im never in group with them, and msot times im all alone, as i want to be..
anyway, stop being such wusses and stop the Sb zergs..

F

Freppe^^

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Not really.
Regards, Glottis

NS/Ranger zerg is history... Its been max 6 ns's in odins the last 2 weeks. Max 3 rangers. Its rather becomed a infil zerg there aswell. So times have changed :)

N

Nazghul-

Sb's grouping offsets some of the inbalance caused by devastating effect str/con debuff and disease have on us also df is more powerful on a 1on1 scenario where it is a instawin if the sb don't have purge up.

I'm sure sb's would solo more if we were on par with infils (and ns' too).

G

Galiryn

got "zerged" by 1fg sbs + 2 to 4 other stealthers in emain..
got "zerged" by 3 ns`s in amg room emain
got "zerged" by 3 sbs baiting with a warrior in mmg room emain
got "zerged by 5+ sbs mtk emain

why dont people duo/solo ?

duoing is more rewarding than killing solo/duo`ers with wtfpwn 5+ sbs.. you get more rps and more fun..

i havent seen any infs, scouts or minstrels in bigger groups than 2 since i got "zerged" by a fg sbs nstuff

afaik - Venge never zergs, only duo`s ( with me xD )

is it fun not being challenged ? i loooove getting kills when i solo ( nerf those players who`s not worth any rps ;( ), dont you ?

R

-RG-Jaond

Atleast mid stealthers dont think they "solo" when hanging at a mg all day long.

X

xajorkith

I solo'd in Emain for hours last night, as a Hunter with TS I only saw 1 solo Alb all night (Alpha). Mids were mostly solo (e.g. Stringer) or Duo.

AMG was awash with overpowered infils, MMG was pretty empty.

Without doubt the infil is the most overpowered (DF with 20% melee bonus) char of all, they can gank solo'ers and even duos at will, yet they must group in 4 and 5s, it doesn't make sense.

I also learnt last night, that soloing as a hunter is pretty much impossible (I don't know how Stringer does it) due to the huge numbers if Infils (I hardly saw any Hib stealthers last night, probably due to Hib having Darkness Falls.), and in future I won't solo.

I was never killed by a solo enemy last night in Emain or Odins.

[Edit]
Oh and if you think you're solo if your stood next to 5 other Infils and you "help" out with their kills, then I'm afraid in my book your grouped with them.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by xajorkith
(I don't know how Stringer does it)

Maybe stay away from the AMG?
Just like I know that going near MTK is suicide. Might get me 1 kill, but then I will die. Just a given.
Regards, Glottis

O

Ozands

Originally posted by .Venge

OMG LOOOOOOOOOL i have never seen such a infil zerg before when we had relics i didnt see much infil zergs except for amg but now they camp mtk all day long, not easy going solo as a sb ill tell u that but i do it most of the time

H

herjulf

lol at venge, i remember just the other day i attacked a scout outside mtk emain, u + 3 more infils came running like dustrats drawn to a magnet.

like tripping... oooooh rps oooh leech oooh rps....
gifv rps mine are grey ooooh.

hypocrite.

H

Hanhepi

Don't give up too soon

I solo'd in Emain for hours last night, as a Hunter with TS I only saw 1 solo Alb all night (Alpha). ...
Well, think about it ... where do you use TS? In the middle of nowhere or at BKs/MGs? When using TS near a BK or MG what do you expect to find there? Soloers? I'm afraid that's not going to happen.

... Mids were mostly solo (e.g. Stringer) or Duo. ...
True. I also soloed in Emain for several hours yesterday and never ran into more than a duo, and even those were rare. Same goes for hibbies. Found playing real fun yesterday.

... I also learnt last night, that soloing as a hunter is pretty much impossible (I don't know how Stringer does it) due to the huge numbers if Infils (I hardly saw any Hib stealthers last night, probably due to Hib having Darkness Falls.), and in future I won't solo. ...
Hell, how much more RPs does Stringer have? Like 3.3 million? OFC it is easier for him than for you. Plus he is playing for a longer time I guess, so he knows where to go and where not.
No reasonable player will blame you for teaming up with someone else while trying to raise your RR a bit nowadays. I bet it's hell for a RR2 to get passed a MG, and I can understand that you get pissed about it after 10 tries, but it WILL become easier.

Wait until a normal group of your realm comes along where you wanna pass and slip through with them. Try taking different routes. There are 500 ways to get from MMG to AMG, most people only use 1. Watch the DMs closely to find out which of your enemies is out there. When a solo realmmate passes you remember his name. If you see a DM telling you he was killed by an enemy stealther you already know there might be trouble ahead. Send him a PM and ask if he was killed by a soloer/duo/zerg etc. Try to get an advantage over your enemy by knowing about his location before you get there (and no, I'm not talking about milegates here :p). Surprise is already half the rent. But most important of all: DON'T RUSH IT! Be patient. Playing a stealth class is not about running around and 'ganking stuff' every 60 seconds. It takes longer for us to find a possible target and get a kill maybe, but keep in mind that our kills give a lot more RPs than killing someone with a group. Wait 5 more minutes and get your 950 RPs rather than leeching from someone for 100 RPs and dieing 5 secs later from the hib group that was inc from behind and that you didnt see. :)

I hope you see that I'm not trying to tell you that I know more than you or something here. I can feel your pain, but that's really only because of low RR and are maybe lacking some experience in the stealther business that others have and you don't have YET. All I'm saying is that you shouldn't get frustrated because the beginning seems a bit hard. Compared to some weeks ago the situation has become better imho. Many stealthers of ALL realms are soloing/duoing these days. Ofc that doesn't mean that stealth zergs don't exist anymore, but we have seen worse. I'm sure other stealthers have noticed this as well. And yes, milegates will probably stay a problem until they switch off the servers one day.

Anyway ... have fun with your hunter and try to stick with him for a while. It is worth it. Playing a stealther IS still fun. Ask the others. I'm pretty sure they didn't get them to RR7,8,9,whatever and still play them because they are so boring.

Cya out there. :)

Users who are viewing this thread