Sb zerg nowdays

T

Tyka

Venge=full of shit, only way he get his rps are leeching of other people having fair fights.

M

magol

there is only 1 true solor, and that its me! me me me!!! i neve do anything wronge

L

loxleyhood

Originally posted by Freppe^^
NS/Ranger zerg is history... Its been max 6 ns's in odins the last 2 weeks. Max 3 rangers. Its rather becomed a infil zerg there aswell. So times have changed :)

Lies.

V

.Venge

Well first of all..
if there are any ALB stealther zergs nowdays its just a result of 4 weeks of insane SB/hunter zerg.
and...
stfu Tyka your a hib, you have no auth to speak in here ^^
hibs = zerg zerg zergzerg zerg zergzerg zerg zergzerg zerg zergzerg zerg zergzerg zerg zergzerg zerg zergzerg zerg zerg

if i wanted to i cud post 100000 pics i have of being "pwned" by 100 sbs at same time (skillz)..
and dont try pushing if further Sb's.. cuz you will be so outnumbered by infil zerg your heads will spin...

L

loxleyhood

Im abandoning this thread now before it gives me scurvy.

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by .Venge
Well first of all..
if there are any ALB stealther zergs nowdays its just a result of 4 weeks of insane SB/hunter zerg.
and...
stfu Tyka your a hib, you have no auth to speak in here ^^
hibs = zerg zerg zergzerg zerg zergzerg zerg zergzerg zerg zergzerg zerg zergzerg zerg zergzerg zerg zergzerg zerg zerg

if i wanted to i cud post 100000 pics i have of being "pwned" by 100 sbs at same time (skillz)..
and dont try pushing if further Sb's.. cuz you will be so outnumbered by infil zerg your heads will spin...

i dont think we play the same game

You sure it's daoc on server exc? cause where I play alb outzerg the other realms 24/7

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond
i dont think we play the same game

You sure it's daoc on server exc? cause where I play alb outzerg the other realms 24/7

Funneh :D i get it the other way around :p

B

behatch

j0 møst r3ll3h f33| zt|0000ng in d4t gr0pp 0f 8 Sb'z ^^

go away 14 year old cs r0x0r.

wow,you solo on an overpowered class with the best type of weapon(slash) and use speed hack.Who wouldnt solo?

B

behatch

Originally posted by Aybabtu
Funneh :D i get it the other way around :p

yeah this would be because if you get zerged by mids you notice it more than if you spot an alb stealth zerg,imo.

T

Tualatin

Re: Re: Sb zerg nowdays

Originally posted by behatch
go away 14 year old cs r0x0r.

wow,you solo on an overpowered class with the best type of weapon(slash) and use speed hack.Who wouldnt solo?

lol.. still crying over la nerf?

Speed hack... how u saw that? with radar or?

A

Aybabtu

yeah this would be because if you get zerged by mids you notice it more than if you spot an alb stealth zerg,imo.

My point exactly.

Bet a NS will be able to say the same about the two other realms aswell which kinda gives you the conclusion that no matter how hard you whine on BW they ain't gonna stop grouping because either a mid/hib or alb will start grouping then get bigger and bigger till eventually they log, sleep, and then it all starts over :)

B

behatch

Re: Re: Re: Sb zerg nowdays

Originally posted by Tualatin

he continues too gain speed while both sprinting.

B

behatch

Originally posted by Aybabtu
My point exactly.

Bet a NS will be able to say the same about the two other realms aswell which kinda gives you the conclusion that no matter how hard you whine on BW they ain't gonna stop grouping because either a mid/hib or alb will start grouping then get bigger and bigger till eventually they log, sleep, and then it all starts over :)

i havent had any exsperiance with hib zergs because i havent gone to odins yet :) (much like 2-3 times :p)

G

grimster

Well he use drag window or speedhack, no question about it.

We the Pain zerg had him stunned and hitting on him...then bop bop bop as the stun was gone he warped away towards ATK.

On numerous occasions fyi.

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by grimster

We the Pain zerg had him stunned and hitting on him...then bop bop bop as the stun was gone he warped away towards ATK.

Report him then

B

behatch

Originally posted by grimster

see...theres loads more people who have complained about him & spamming cg about it etc.

A

Aybabtu

i havent had any exsperiance with hib zergs because i havent gone to odins yet :) (much like 2-3 times :p)

I've had the pleasure of meeting the Hib stealther zerg, was teh cute luwis that got me :)

A

Aybabtu

whats the point ? how can you prove it ..

I really don't know what GoA does to catch/check for cheaters but i would imagine them checking for any sign of 3rd program which most likely will leave a trace in the data.

have no clue really :D

N

noaim

Re: Re: Re: Sb zerg nowdays

Originally posted by Tualatin

You really should not complain about other peoples spelling and grammar.

"how u saw that?"

V

.Venge

lol.. venge cheats chapter 233451.. when will this bs ever end?
i dont use any 3rd program, most people accuse me of speed hack even if they are crippled, ever since the first lame thread..

just whine and complain poor loosers..

K

knoll

i dont use any 3rd program, most people accuse me of speed hack even if they are crippled, ever since the first lame thread..

when u stop using dragwindow perhaps ??

and stop the bs about being crippled thats not true u cant cripple 5 ppl chasing u u are a big cheater end of story.

B

behatch

if its said so often surely there is an element of truth? A) yes,i cheat because i am a faggit irl and get bummed in toilets for $20.

X

Ximadir

you SB's have really reached the cap or lameness ^^
how about you stop discrasing the Sb roumer and start soloing..

j0 møst r3ll3h f33| zt|0000ng in d4t gr0pp 0f 8 Sb'z ^^

Lol inf whining about zerging haha classic.

QQ more imo

L

loxleyhood

Re: Re: Sb zerg nowdays

Originally posted by Ximadir
Lol inf whining about zerging haha classic.

QQ more imo

You think infis don't get zerged?

X

xajorkith

Re: Don't give up too soon

Originally posted by Hanhepi
Well, think about it ... where do you use TS? In the middle of nowhere or at BKs/MGs? When using TS near a BK or MG what do you expect to find there? Soloers? I'm afraid that's not going to happen.

True. I also soloed in Emain for several hours yesterday and never ran into more than a duo, and even those were rare. Same goes for hibbies. Found playing real fun yesterday.

Hell, how much more RPs does Stringer have? Like 3.3 million? OFC it is easier for him than for you. Plus he is playing for a longer time I guess, so he knows where to go and where not.
No reasonable player will blame you for teaming up with someone else while trying to raise your RR a bit nowadays. I bet it's hell for a RR2 to get passed a MG, and I can understand that you get pissed about it after 10 tries, but it WILL become easier.

Wait until a normal group of your realm comes along where you wanna pass and slip through with them. Try taking different routes. There are 500 ways to get from MMG to AMG, most people only use 1. Watch the DMs closely to find out which of your enemies is out there. When a solo realmmate passes you remember his name. If you see a DM telling you he was killed by an enemy stealther you already know there might be trouble ahead. Send him a PM and ask if he was killed by a soloer/duo/zerg etc. Try to get an advantage over your enemy by knowing about his location before you get there (and no, I'm not talking about milegates here :p). Surprise is already half the rent. But most important of all: DON'T RUSH IT! Be patient. Playing a stealth class is not about running around and 'ganking stuff' every 60 seconds. It takes longer for us to find a possible target and get a kill maybe, but keep in mind that our kills give a lot more RPs than killing someone with a group. Wait 5 more minutes and get your 950 RPs rather than leeching from someone for 100 RPs and dieing 5 secs later from the hib group that was inc from behind and that you didnt see. :)

I hope you see that I'm not trying to tell you that I know more than you or something here. I can feel your pain, but that's really only because of low RR and are maybe lacking some experience in the stealther business that others have and you don't have YET. All I'm saying is that you shouldn't get frustrated because the beginning seems a bit hard. Compared to some weeks ago the situation has become better imho. Many stealthers of ALL realms are soloing/duoing these days. Ofc that doesn't mean that stealth zergs don't exist anymore, but we have seen worse. I'm sure other stealthers have noticed this as well. And yes, milegates will probably stay a problem until they switch off the servers one day.

Anyway ... have fun with your hunter and try to stick with him for a while. It is worth it. Playing a stealther IS still fun. Ask the others. I'm pretty sure they didn't get them to RR7,8,9,whatever and still play them because they are so boring.

Cya out there. :)

I read this and was astounded.

This must be the first time in 2 years of BarrysWhine that anyone has ever replied to me, in a coherent, friendly and informative fashion! I then go and look up the author and it is a 5R3 Infiltrator my arch enemy! The post shines out amongst the entire dribble that ends up on these forums! :D

I didn’t realise that Stringer was the second best Hunter on Excal when I wrote the post, he was just someone I kept bumping into on my travels in Emain, I’m the 150th best Hunter :(. So I take your point on me being still very inexperienced.

I’ll give it another go :), and if (when) you kill me, give me a quick bow :)

H

Hakansson

Re: Re: Don't give up too soon

Originally posted by xajorkith
I read this and was astounded.

This must be the first time in 2 years of BarrysWhine that anyone has ever replied to me, in a coherent, friendly and informative fashion! I then go and look up the author and it is a 5R3 Infiltrator my arch enemy! The post shines out amongst the entire dribble that ends up on these forums! :D

I didn’t realise that Stringer was the second best Hunter on Excal when I wrote the post, he was just someone I kept bumping into on my travels in Emain, I’m the 150th best Hunter :(. So I take your point on me being still very inexperienced.

I’ll give it another go :), and if (when) you kill me, give me a quick bow :)

Just because he is an infil don't make him insta lame =o) same goes whit all classes etc savage =oP

E

Ekydus

All I ever see in Odin's Gate is HIB STEALTH ZERG. HIB STEALTH ZERG. HIB STEALTH ZERG.

It's fucking boring.

Even if you KNOW someone is solo you still gank them?
Get some balls and solo someone for once you fucking pussies.

/respect to Solidus, possibly the last NS who solos in Odin's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom