vgn zerg ;<

A

ab_fluid

yehhhhh, i am zergleadur extrodinaire and proud, i command my forces from DL as i masturbate furiously over george bushes irl pic.

K

Kallio

Originally posted by ab_fluid
yehhhhh, i am zergleadur extrodinaire and proud, i command my forces from DL as i masturbate furiously over george bushes irl pic.

yóu really have some issues mate, get some help ;)

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by Kallio
yóu really have some issues mate, get some help ;)

huh? its not normal? just look at his curl hair and beady eyes

D

duact

hibs just defend their frontier, such roleplayers thay ar

L

lusche

Why dont you learn that its a war game after all and as long as it is possible and not an exploit peple will use it and you either accept that or quit the game?

V

Vodor

Originally posted by ab_fluid

I fking liked that flu ;)

Poon

S

Sabu

Originally posted by lusche
Why dont you learn that its a war game after all and as long as it is possible and not an exploit peple will use it and you either accept that or quit the game?

I really laugh when people says that is a war game and all that shit...

S

Stallion-

this thread made me :p

some of u guys really have problems ;) .......... in a positive way :p

V

VodkaFairy

bullshit

A

Arnor

you are a fucking retard

game over

thanks for playing

L

lusche

/cry

Its a battle between 3 realms you cant deny that and most ppl in this game have fun when winning, imo not too manay ppl are out for the challenge but just to win regardless how they do it. Thats perfectly ok with me and as logn as that doenst mean radar etc. its nothign that somebody else couldnt do also, all realms could build a zerg such as albion for example.

Instead of crying and moaing peaple shuld either try to counter enemys "offensive stragegies" or stop moaning.

just my 2 cent.

O

old.Talivar

Jeez Lusche havent u read the back of the box!! Dark age of Camelot a multiplayer game designed for groups of Eight ppl ONLY that MUST always use the best and most fotm spec/race combos because imagination isnt allowed!:p

L

lusche

Well I#d liek to have a ture RPG game or the possibility of clean funny 8vs8 but thats jsut not how it works anymore ./

If you dotn want to end up in frustration you have to keep up and that answer to this question can only be yes or no ( well or PVE only ;:p)

Users who are viewing this thread