SB rant again, thx buffbots.

T

Tranquil-

Originally posted by Pin
yes, a cleric has the same one. But a cleric also has a spec AF buff. 67 delve, raises for 67*1.25(spec)*1.1(leather)*1.03(MotA1) = 94 higher AF

Hm, so with studded and MoA4 = 111AF from 1 buff

:F

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Cloak_
I perfed Remi the other day :p

Shame he ran used end crystal slapped on AP2 (i think) then proceeded to die just b4 his dot killed me :(

Infs can't get AP2. Only shades, minstrels and hunters.... truly odd decisions on Mythic's part, still, whee, I can get AP :p
And I WILL! I just need RR15 first :p

Btw who's sam? you mean sal I guess? Anyhow, 1.2k hps in 4 swings is worrying but that's only 300dmg. I hit SBs for that, albeit at half the speed. What's your resist like? Rear LA style (snowsquall) is not a stun, btw. Only stuns SBs get is the standard BSII and CD from Crit line, or in a SZ's case they have a 6sec stun which is second in a chain off evade. Nasty damage on it too, mind you, way higher than diamondback or DF. But it IS the worst melee stun of the three assassins... because they have to land two hits in a row without being blocked/evaded and also because they have to be fairly lucky to stun the target and then be able to use evade reactive for the stun duration like an inf/ns can.

Already got 773AF with lvl43 bot, MotA1 and 2 bits of 99%qua armour... got both those bits in MP now, and bot only needs about 3hrs PL to get to 44.. hmm hmm :>

Not that I won't get my arsed kicked with 800 AF anyway, I $u)(O|2

P

Pin

Originally posted by Runolaz

A: It isn't possible to give a simple answer. The formula includes such elements as your level, your target's level, your level of evade, your QUI, your DEX, your buffs to QUI and DEX, the number of people attacking you, your target's weapon level, your target's spec in the weapon he is wielding, the kind of attack (DW, range, etc), attack radius, angle of attack, the style you used most recently, target's offensive RA, debuffs, and a few others. (The type of weapon – large, 1H, etc – doesn’t matter.) So it's entirely situational.

This entire paragraph is a pile of BS and waffle.

The only things that change evade % is your dex/qui and evade/dodger level.

your level and opponents level make no difference, this modifier was removed months and months ago. for PvE this is still there, but who cares about that? :p

number of attackers makes no difference, angle and radius of attack make no difference (beyond a simple is he in front of you check), nor does DW.

All the rest only affect evade if they directly affect his weaponskill or your dex/qui.

As for the rest, I am not convinced as to where the cap is applied, but I wouldn't trust much that's been said in a grab bag on the subject.

P

Pin

Originally posted by old.LandShark
is that 1.25*1.03*1.27 on chain?
Hrm.
Might have to level my bot that one level higher, unless some kind of dodger cap comes into play :D

Yes, I get 109 added on Whyp. And it wasn't capped when I tested with MotA3.

C

Cloak_

Originally posted by froler-mid
hmmm...dont remember that one.

were u baffing or sum? - usually dont run from ns, PA or not :D

and no, infils dont get AP...we get some other crap ra's.

Had Klazart looking about for u..

Then i walk up and see a stealthed figure (didnt have names on) and it was u :p

Gray got the killing shot on ya, was running past trees amg. i pa`d for 450 afair.

Ok so maybe u didnt use ap,, but mustve been the End regen pot that i saw the anim of, coz u was half hp me full and u still took me to nothing :(

419 rp btw to a grp of 4 :)

Sam = Salmurahaja or however u say it :p

Dunno how he owned me so bad then,, coz Gray just TS him got 4 shots and didnt get him less than half hp ;/
Then running after i was lagged behind and suddenly killed pretty fast b4 i could even press AP :(

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Pin

number of attackers makes no difference,

as far as i know number of attackers do make a difference, unless lots off ppl are still in the unknown about this :/.
Ow and landshak hunters dont get AP ;)

O

old.LandShark

No? Oh, k :p Thought I'd read somewhere that they did ;)

P

Pin

Originally posted by driwen
as far as i know number of attackers do make a difference

number of attackers makes a difference to block and parry, but not evade.

C

Carlos Bananos

Originally posted by Pin
number of attackers makes a difference to block and parry, but not evade.

Sanya said it did (in the 1st grab bag after the 50% evade cap).

ofc on other occasions she prolly said it doesn't ;x

J

jox

Originally posted by kinadold
I like this new patch, and i truly hope sbs will be unplayabel,
since less than 1 % of them play fair.

How does it feel with ur 2 buffbots and rr7+ to get gimped Jox ?

Omg i simply love this :)

After a couple of fights with you...I decided I dont need another bb. Me and Ztyx are just borrowing a lanmates healer from time to time when he aint here.

J

Jarrax

Originally posted by marathor
Until Mythig takes their head out of their arse and leave the laxe as it is... make a range for buffs, like the 1 on endregen nerf thats coming(just up the range to 5000).

Amen.

Users who are viewing this thread