Buffbots...

B

behatch

not gunna hapen,why?

if i was goa/mythicwhatever....i know they nerf everything else but they sure as hell aint gunna nerf there wages.

edit:but ill reply since u asked nicely ;)

C

Czaedes

Shouldn't be though.

Str/con debuff will destroy an unbuffed SBs dmg. There isn't a dex debuff available for assasins, so Infils would be at an advantage here.

D

Divinia

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond
Dont take away Mephylina from me :(

why do u have a BB with a name like a genital discease?

B

behatch

Originally posted by Czaedes
Shouldn't be though.

Str/con debuff will destroy an unbuffed SBs dmg. There isn't a dex debuff available for assasins, so Infils would be at an advantage here.

and infils wont have the yber af buff...

N

nalistah

Originally posted by Divinia

Dont talk shit about Mephylina dammit!!!!1oneone

It was me who named her.

N

nalistah

And it doesnt matter what you say, buffbots will never be removed. They are a great income-source for Mythic. (or wtf its called in english)

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by Divinia

Our first buffbot was named Mephy rip my friend :(

Got lost when Goa changed subpass etc...

So we made a female bb and named her Mephylina ;)

R

Ravenbourne

I totally agree buffbots should be removed from the game, I have and use one but in this day and age everyone has one, its not an edge more of a necessity for solo rvr.

P

Powahhh

Originally posted by behatch

i know they nerf everything else but they sure as hell aint gunna nerf there wages.

nuff' said

R

-RG-Jaond

Well the day they give me a dex debuff i would be more then happy to see bb removed not that neiter of it will ever happend.

W

wiseguy1

Originally posted by behatch
sb are harder than infil unbuffed imo

I have to agree with this. the few times i have been unbuffed and fought unbuffed infs i do much better in 1vs1 then if both is buffed. Dont really know why.. maybe unbuffed i get some advantage from being a kobbie :)

Altho ths str/con debuff should give infs the edge in unbuffed fights but my experience from unbuffed fights is the other way around( altho must say that i havent much experience from unbuffed fights so it might have been luck the few times ive been in those kind of fights :))

P

pitspawn

No point at all discussing about removal of buffbots. Mythic would loose a sick amount of income from the revenue buffbot accounts amass. If hell froze over and they did remove buffbots they would also need to grossly increase healers concentration pools so groups could have a fair amount of buffs on them before going into fight.

P

Pandemic

should they be removed : yes
effect on gross income : -50%
number of companies worldwide willing to take that loss percentage : 0%

E

euskaldun

even if i have a bb, im also agree that game would be much more balance without bbs.

imo they should be remove yes, but goa isnt as stupid as a ranger i know :)

D

Divinia

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond
Our first buffbot was named Mephy rip my friend :(

Got lost when Goa changed subpass etc...

So we made a female bb and named her Mephylina ;)

didnt u quit?

genital-dicsease mastah!

A

Aloca

A Debuff do more effect the more buffed you are imo...

B

belth

Originally posted by Aloca
A Debuff do more effect the more buffed you are imo...

Not just "imo", the debuffs do half of their delve value (or so) on an unbuffed opponent ;)

I very highly doubt that the removal of buffbots would cause anywhere near 50% income loss to Mythic & co, more like 15-20% at worst.

The stealthzergs wouldn't notice that much difference from the removal of buffbots since most of their fights would be against other unbuffed stealthers... Or how many stealthers are willing to keep their bot in range for the buffs to work and therefore having a high chance of getting the bot killed... Ofc they wouldn't be able to gank other (non-stealther) soloers with such impunity anymore (which they'd whine about).

Users who are viewing this thread