Say hello !

L_Plates

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
628
Not much poit to this thread really.

Made it so all the Pissheads that have stayed in drinkin and surfing can say hello.

So ---- hello !!

So far its been a nice relaxing night beer + music + wife + candles. All is well :)

Rock on the next 6 hours :)

Have a good one peeps.
 

L_Plates

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
628
k9awya said:
go jupitus

Go and fuck off back to DaOc unlees you have something better to say.

Grr


They are teh spawn on satan
 

Bullitt

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
665
L_Plates said:
Not much poit to this thread really.

Made it so all the Pissheads that have stayed in drinkin and surfing can say hello.

So ---- hello !!

So far its been a nice relaxing night beer + music + wife + candles. All is well :)

Rock on the next 6 hours :)

Have a good one peeps.
Grr, my housemate has taken over the lounge with a foreign friend and i've got a joyous night of working on my final year project. :(
 

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
3,056
L_Plates said:
Go and fuck off back to DaOc unlees you have something better to say.

Grr


They are teh spawn on satan
Calm down there mate! :fluffle:
 

L_Plates

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
628
Good luck on the project Bullitt im sure you will manage to get a few hours in. If not the old saying works for me. Beer numbs the parts that care :)


---


Dil - im calm ppl like that just fuck me off. :cheers:
 

L_Plates

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
628
2 ways i can take that reply :)

1. Yes as she is now in bed as she is doing overtime tommorow.

2. Damn the kinky git i never twigged ;)
 

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
Moderator
FH Subscriber
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
11,689
Bullitt said:
Grr, my housemate has taken over the lounge with a foreign friend and i've got a joyous night of working on my final year project. :(
Your avatar = 90% of the forums contents :(
 

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
3,261
MYstIC G said:
Your avatar = 90% of the forums contents :(
I dont get it please explain how a man engulfed in fire constitutes the contents of the forum?
 

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
3,056
Brynn said:
I dont get it please explain how a man engulfed in fire constitutes the contents of the forum?
/whisper I think it's 'generalite humour'.
 

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
1,326
Man in flames.

Flames.

Flaming.

Provacative posts that shoot other people down in flames. eg. "Go and fuck off back to DaOc unlees you have something better to say. Grr They are teh spawn on satan"

Rather akin to trolling
 

Clown

Part of the furniture
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
4,292
L_Plates said:
Go and fuck off back to DaOc unlees you have something better to say.

Grr


They are teh spawn on satan
This is a stupid thread... Fuck off back to something unless you fucking fucking something better to say.

Fuck.
 

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
2,155
Hmm, well I'm on my second can of Stella. Just watched 2 episodes of Band of Brothers followed by Dunkirk and am now trying to hold a conversation with 3 different drunk people on MSN, who are all in the same room, pretending to be one of the other people.


My head hurts!! ;)
 

Gray

FH is my second home
Joined
Dec 25, 2003
Messages
3,176
Dont lie, you're all of these "3 people on MSN", just you dont have anyone online to talk to, so you talk to yourself with 3 people making you feel important ;)
 

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
3,056
And I thought I was the only one who did things like that.
 

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
2,155
Gray said:
Dont lie, you're all of these "3 people on MSN", just you dont have anyone online to talk to, so you talk to yourself with 3 people making you feel important ;)
Damn! Caught! :D
 

Uncle Sick

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
792
Dillinja said:
/whisper I think it's 'generalite humour'.

Ok - lets try some DAoC boards humor then. *ahem*

"stlong spam!1"
"+1"
"nurf!11"
"i seen ma sistar nekkid!1 lolz"

etc.

Ha-ha-ha
 

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
1,326
Uncle Sick said:
Ok - lets try some DAoC boards humor then. *ahem*

"stlong spam!1"
"+1"
"nurf!11"
"i seen ma sistar nekkid!1 lolz"

etc.

Ha-ha-ha
uncanny. you dont play CS do you?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom