Hello everyone

Fweddy

FH is my second home
ANYTHING to avoid having to create a Facebook a/c and having to ask my 6 year-old niece "can you show old uncle Lamp how Handface works".

Wij will show you how to work Facebook. Just go sit on his lap...

Olgaline

FH is my second home
This is really alot of effort you guys have put into mearly getting a few lousey likes on FB :p

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
a few lousey likes on FB :p

See? There they go again with the techno-babble. Hocus Pocus!
I was young once *sob*
We used to spin a hoop with a stick down the street. THAT was fun !
In those days we hardly ever saw an automobile.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Nice one Scouse. Noseface-with-hurtz-in-his-(r)ear claims that there is a possibility of some downtime, but maybe not. Unless there is. Perhaps. Keep an eye on the FB page for updates if there is no forums.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Nice one Scouse. Noseface-with-hurtz-in-his-(r)ear claims that there is a possibility of some downtime, but maybe not. Unless there is. Perhaps. Keep an eye on the FB page for updates if there is no forums.
This. Also keep an eye on it because we might just start mocking any of you at random, just for shits and giggles.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
start? what is this start you speak of?

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
start? what is this start you speak of?
Start doing it using Facebook, obviously. There's no point in denying we've been mocking them all in the Subscriber forum for years...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Could someone tweety the updates as well. I don't use the facebonks, but tweety is easy enough to check even without acccounts etc.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
The twits are powered by the faceless.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Deebs. You seem to be ill alot of the time, or just got the trait "Accident prone" at birth? Lets hope for a quick recovery and that the good work continues with keeping this forum alive. Unfortunately i just spent a truckload on a new apartment and interior decoration; broke as a skunk right now. Thought i'd be happy to throw a few hundred kronor at next payday!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
And so the excuses begin, mines legit of course, just been on holiday and I'm a tight arse, it's a medical condition.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Everyone should just throw £12 at being a subscriber when possible to help with the costs. Then if Deebs needs more I would personally pay at least another £20 if every negative post caLLous
and Raven posted about Arsenal got automatically changed to picture of a crying girl!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Everyone should just throw £12 at being a subscriber when possible to help with the costs. Then if Deebs needs more I would personally pay at least another £20 if every negative post caLLous
and Raven posted about Arsenal got automatically changed to picture of a crying girl!

And now for only 19.99 you also get any post made by old.Tohtori changed into a picture of boobies.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Will be chucking money at a 12 month sub when I get paid. Which unfortunately isn't until the end of the month. But I will!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom