Well. Hello there.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ya know, it's been a while hasn't it? Still got that login/pass in muscle memory. Scary really when ya think about it.

Anyway, enough with that, how's all doing? Still arguing? Any new troll prospects around? I do hope someone took over that mantle ;)

I just wanted to pop by and semi...how to say...thank and apologise for the times we had. No question that i wasn't a pain in the butt back then, but, it was some of the best years i had in the internet sense of things. Personally it was a very guiding experience as i got to let out what i didn't want to be, and as said, apologetically at the expense of some other folks. Thinking back, deciding to be a troll on a forum, not the coolest of ideas :giggle:

Don't worry...*cough*scouse*cough*...i won't be around 24/7 as pr usual, just, taking a moment to say hi, how ya'll been and all that :cheers:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Jesus h christ, member since 2004. Ok i remembered this all was a while back, but damn (y)

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Blimey...!! still alive then, hope you're well?

Anyway, enough with that, how's all doing? Still arguing? Any new troll prospects around? I do hope someone took over that mantle ;)

Yeah about that.... @old.Tohtori meet @Job

*lights blue touch paper and stands back...*

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Well hello sailor!

What you been doing with yourself?

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Hey Toht!! Good to hear from ya :) What's the word then, mate?

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Real life didn't work out then? :D

Welcome back :p

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
How was your game development? Always nice to see a reformed person :)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
:wij:

Can't remember the last time I bummed a Seel.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I miss toht.
I like to think hes still lurking.

Job

Probably still typing a response...might want to up the page size.

Job

Dont forget ..all you transgenders out there, only 7 months till the cocks go back

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Doing good myself, thanks for the askings. Still games, in free time and work. Not much time to just hang around and talk these days, but that's probably for the best ;)

Also thanks for the bumming and with that it seems like everything is still very-freddy :m00:

bainteor

Banned
Apologise for nothing, for there is nothing to be ashamed of. It is something I have learnt. At least you have defended your beliefs. Be true to oneself and ones values even if that means having to endure constant derision and the 'slings and arrows' of lesser people's bitter condemnation. Remember that those who criticise this merely feel threatened by your obstinacy and conviction because they do not see these qualities in themselves. They ostracise and belittle because it means they don't have to accept their own ineptitude, and your confidence in yourself is a painful reminder to them of it. I can empathise with that.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Apologise for nothing, for there is nothing to be ashamed of. It is something I have learnt. At least you have defended your beliefs. Be true to oneself and ones values even if that means having to endure constant derision and the 'slings and arrows' of lesser people's bitter condemnation. Remember that those who criticise this merely feel threatened by your obstinacy and conviction because they do not see these qualities in themselves. They ostracise and belittle because it means they don't have to accept their own ineptitude, and your confidence in yourself is a painful reminder to them of it. I can empathise with that.

giphy-downsized.gif

old.Osy

What... what if... I mean like...

WHAT IF bainteor is really Toht ??!!?!

SawTooTH

Can't get enough of FH
Ya know, it's been a while hasn't it? Still got that login/pass in muscle memory. Scary really when ya think about it.

I just wanted to pop by and semi...how to say...thank and apologise for the times we had. No question that i wasn't a pain in the butt back then, but, it was some of the best years i had in the internet sense of things. Personally it was a very guiding experience as i got to let out what i didn't want to be, and as said, apologetically at the expense of some other folks. Thinking back, deciding to be a troll on a forum, not the coolest of ideas :giggle:

Don't worry...*cough*scouse*cough*...i won't be around 24/7 as pr usual, just, taking a moment to say hi, how ya'll been and all that :cheers:
Blimey can’t believe this house I still going!

old.Osy

I can tell this is something that's eating away at you when you're laying awake at night.

I know, right? Fear not, I have a strategy. You see, I game late into the night, get my brain and body proper tired like. No room for mishy-mashy thoughts when you're knackered.

Works especially well if you're on medical leave with Achillean tendinitis, having to basically sit a lot and not move.

Filibusting 101

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom