Hello everyone

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
if you haven't already, please join / like / whatever the Freddyshouse page on Facebook or PM me if you really really really hate the book of face.

Please be aware that MYstIC G and myself are very concerned the forums will go dark this upcoming weekend. We of the forum staff have been told absolutely nothing about anything, and nothing was posted on the forums that we know of about the upcoming issue. We believe that due to the lack of communication coupled with the threat of the forums vanishing a need has arisen to explore alternative choices.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Please to be stickying this thread?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
if you haven't already, please join / like / whatever the Freddyshouse page on Facebook or PM me if you really really really hate the book of face.

Please be aware that MYstIC G and myself are very concerned the forums will go dark this upcoming weekend. We of the forum staff have been told absolutely nothing about anything, and nothing was posted on the forums that we know of about the upcoming issue. We believe that due to the lack of communication coupled with the threat of the forums vanishing a need has arisen to explore alternative choices.

Has anyone actually managed to speak to Tony? I read somewhere that he was answering PMs? To be honest I'm more concerned about him at the moment; this radio silence is distinctly odd.

TdC

that is completely true Dagaffer: both G and myself have kown Tony for a million years and we have heard nothing from him at all :( Others here have tried to contact him with sporadic success.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Well just in case they do go dark post contact details so people can stay in touch etc?

Steam: [FH] BloodOmen / Skype: Crazybrandonian1

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
To be honest I'm more concerned about him at the moment; this radio silence is distinctly odd.

This tbfh. Deeblar's not been around the forum much for quite some time.

Edit: And yeah - add me in Steam if you like. I'm El Gringo - with the same Dreddy pic as my avatar :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Could use a freebie backup forum of some sort to stay in touch. I have peeps on the battle nets/steams so i'll hear from someone, but would be cool to have a pitstop between "official" places.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
What was the name of that American forum that invaded a few years ago? The one with all the lunatics? We could colonise that.

TdC

they'd prolly love to have us.

Dear all: the nose faced one just texted me; he apologizes for the lack of presence on the forums and explains he's been laid up in bed with a (r)ear infection. I've heard they can get really aweful so I threatened to send Will 'round wearing his sexy nurse outfit with the backess chaps if the Deebs was not getting better soon. Deebs says he has a call about FH today in the afternoon and will hopefully have news for us then.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
moriath on steam if anyone wants :)

Otherwise hope the forums get resolved this afternoon :)

Get well soon Deebs at least it wasnt a nose infection i guess :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I am alive, just, still very ill and lots going on in my life apart from FH :( Suffice to say that I believe I have secured hosting for FH for the moment so the panic is over but I may just tap you all to help cover the real costs. Cannot reply to other threads as I want to go to bed and suffer. Bear with me and I appreciate the concern and understand I have let you all down with my lack of response. I apologise.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Just get well! Everything else is secondary.

TdC

Cheers for the update Deebsbacon! Please get well soon mate, health is really the only thing that matters! That said, anything we can do please tell us!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I am alive, just, still very ill and lots going on in my life apart from FH :( Suffice to say that I believe I have secured hosting for FH for the moment so the panic is over but I may just tap you all to help cover the real costs. Cannot reply to other threads as I want to go to bed and suffer. Bear with me and I appreciate the concern and understand I have let you all down with my lack of response. I apologise.

Make sure it doesn't spread to your nose! Get well soon dude!

Poag

m00?

If you using Ocean. Post up your referrer link, generate some money through that :)

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Yes Deebs get well soon mate. If you want me to come round and rub something short and pink in your ear just let me know.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Get well soon Deebs!

I had an ear infection a little while ago and it's pretty awful. Gave me severe vertigo which in turn made me want to throw up if I moved anywhere.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Get well soon Deebs!

I had an ear infection a little while ago and it's pretty awful. Gave me severe vertigo which in turn made me want to throw up if I moved anywhere.

I had a inner ear and an outer ear infection whilst I was on holiday, a chemist gave me some drugs that, and I quote 'Are not legal in the UK'

soze

I am a FH squatter
Get well soon el hefe. A guy at work got taken down with an Ear Infection / Vertigo for 9 months until they found the right drug cocktail he could not look at a moving image without falling over. Falling over while lying down sounds hilarious but I have been told it is a horrible feeling.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Bear with me and I appreciate the concern and understand I have let you all down with my lack of response. I apologise.

I think i can safely say that speaking for all, no apologies needed. Get yourself better and remember that there's not a soul in here who isn't grateful for what you've done and will no doubt do.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I apologise.
Not necessary dude but thank you.

Now just get better and let us all help you shoulder the burden. Clue me and TdC in (and possibly Jupitus if he wants) and we'll feed the necessary info back to everyone. Don't take it all on yourself.

Feel better soon!

Last edited:

Gumbo

FH is my second home

Looks like it wasn't that important to do anymore, but I just liked the freddys page and I wasn't the 100th likee. Doesn't that mean I win a prize or something?

TdC

I booked you an 18stone, 6'9" male stripper and a 5 gallon tub of marmite. HTH!! :D

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Sounds great. What if you don't like Marmite?

And count me in on the financials. ANYTHING to avoid having to create a Facebook a/c and having to ask my 6 year-old niece "can you show old uncle Lamp how Handface works".

TdC

I don't think Hercules cares Lamp, I....don't....think....he....cares :D

and thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom