/salute to Krydd and Eldergod i think

L

Lomald Umilinn

Had a lot of fun at MMG late this day. eventually had to stop due to server lag/crashes/ld :(.

Hope you had as much fun as i had, and yes i admit it .. i was buffed and server lagged etc, but i hade a lot of fun.

To bad you two had to co-operate with the hibs, that shy i had to nail you :).

Many fun and hope to see you again soonish, Eldergod seems to allways be where i dont want him to be :). Killed me plenty of times today.

Grats,

/Salute.

B

baboonish

Well, we werent working together :) First some Turalyon guy came and started dueling etc :) Then hibs came and dueled :)

Then some hibs started grey killing and everything went Chaos again :)

Eldergod was on netcafe and his friend was playing the keen enchanter. We decided to wait for albs or some at amg + mmg for more duels then you and Remember ganked me and Elder (/cheer).

Then me and Eldergod had to kill you :)

Well it was fun =)

/salute =)
/wave :)

L

Lomald Umilinn

aha I thought something was very wrong when 4 hibs didnt even care to even hit you :) (sorry, had to do something about it :).

Was a lot of funny fights with you (Krydd?) and Eldergod last night, wherever i died eldergod and krydd was nearby :).

If im not mistaken i think you killed me (you or eldergod) more then 5 times at AMG with Aada. When i was about the only alb in emain or so when you guys relic raided :)

B

baboonish

Not me (Krydd) but I've killed you before though ;)

Well, come to my pa's and gifv rps ;) (j/k)

C ya sometime in emain and lets have a clean fight, not zerg ;)

L

Lomald Umilinn

aye , whereever i am im solo if im not grouping with a lowbie infil named Crob :).

But then again .. since when did sbs not zerg ;D?
but yes, lets have a clean fight sometime .... I bet tehre will be :).

But wherever i find 1 solo sb there are 7 more in the background just poping on me :/.

Anyway, i wish to have more fights with you and eldergod :).

Most fun i've had in a long long time.

Users who are viewing this thread