Dobbi, I have to think about seriously quitting the game or buying a 2nd pc and acct

B

Belomar

Well, you have to face the music, you do need a buffbot if you want to play as a stealther. Heck, I even got one for myself because a soloing caster without buffs is just walking RPs. ;)

Also, get some end potions. :)

F

Flimgoblin

hell even my cleric needs a buffbot these days :(

it's just to level the playing field - they have nukes so we need them too.

T

tomee

i think to be buffed u should be grped with the buffer or in a certain radius else u loose the buffs,so that way the buff bot has 2 be left out in the open leaving it gr8 opportunity for peeps to hunt down buffbots ;-)....

I know many a people who have left the game as they cant afford 2 accounts and getting owned by buffed players has wound them up......Something needs to be done.

Thats y my NS is redundant as too weak cant even take out RR1's as there all buffed.

K

Khalen

Plenty of bots around the TKs most of the times and it wouldn't surprise me if some still have conc left. Other way is making friends with another stealther who has a bot and have fun together. I've been in that situation long ago and made my own buffbot. I can say I can at least enjoy daoc again a bit because now I'm on an even scale again. Furthermore the PvEing ain't so hard as well because I got the ability to solo quite fast with it too. What you could also do is split the cost for the buffbot account and share it with someone.

I

iceflower

>people are being forced to roll bots ust to be able to compete. which imo sucks bigtime
hell even the FG's that run emain have 2-3 bb's between the grp apart from the cleric that are rejuve IN the grp

But it is a great business model when you compete with giants like Everquest over the players' money.

Buffbots wouldnt be such a plague to the game if it wasnt for the fact that they are invulnerable to the enemies. I really hope the new frontiers forces you to put the buffbot in harms way. But the cynic in me says that Mythic wont risk that cash flow until hell freezes over.

Users who are viewing this thread