/salute hibs&mids teamwork ;/

H

Hufner

Could be that none of the forces were strong enough to guarantee that they'd get away with it.
Better to be safe and take what you can, than try to be greedy...

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by old.Morchaoron
idiots! One of these realms could have taken all powerrelics, but instead, they shared!! and why? soon the other realm will be charging the others relic keep to take the other relic(s) aswell, why not done it earlier when you had the chance? what a logic...

All i can say Excalibur Relic Keep = Lagfest

K

Krillin.

Originally posted by Svartur

With Mids keepraiding in the albion frontier every night how is that avoidable? I want whatever you have been drinking please. ;)

We started at midnight and ended at nighttime. At least you albs have the numbers to do a relic raid primetime, yet you havn't pulled one of successfully. Please at least try. ;)

/Cheers

ROFL :)

Even last night in Emain Mids were leaving Hibs alone and concentrating on Albs. Seems our 3% population increase is cause for concern.

And don't start talking cack - Hibs take Hurbury as their only keep on the relic raid? Most common keeps to take for your first are Beno and Erasleigh so i find you lot deciding to take Hurbury as your only keep a bit strange :)

If we have you guys rattled that much that you have to team then thats fine.

Kind of glad Albion didn't play the charity givers we nearly did on our relic raid :p

F

Freia

Originally posted by Krillin.

Even last night in Emain Mids were leaving Hibs alone and concentrating on Albs. Seems our 3% population increase is cause for concern.

Its amusing that some people still think that you have 3% more ppl.
If albs have 38% of the total server population and mid has 35% then the ratio is 38/35 which is about 1.086 in other words about 8% more if you round down.
Not that this matters much. But everyone who posts and sais you have 3% more is displaying just how much he knows about the stuff he is talking about.

And don't start talking cack - Hibs take Hurbury as their only keep on the relic raid? Most common keeps to take for your first are Beno and Erasleigh so i find you lot deciding to take Hurbury as your only keep a bit strange :)

Lets see .. _maybe_ hibs took only 1 keep because IT WAS THE ONLY ONE LEFT for them when we had taken all others. I will rephrase that, because you probably missed the irony in that sentence.

Read --> Hurbury was the only albion keep that Midgård did not own at the time that Hibernia captured it!

Do you feel stupid enough or do you need something else clarified?

[Edit: A little extra clarification just for you Krillin]

K

Krillin.

Originally posted by Freia

Its amusing that some people still think that you have 3% more ppl.
If albs have 38% of the total server population and mid has 35% then the ratio is 38/35 which is about 1.086 in other words about 8% more if you round down.
Not that this matters much. But everyone who posts and sais you have 3% more is displaying just how much he knows about the stuff he is talking about.

Lets see .. _maybe_ hibs took only 1 keep because IT WAS THE ONLY ONE LEFT for them when we had taken all others. I will rephrase that, because you probably missed the irony in that sentence.

Read --> Hurbury was the only albion keep that Midgård did not own at the time that Hibernia captured it!

Do you feel stupid enough or do you need something else clarified?

[Edit: A little extra clarification just for you Krillin]

No you hit me with all the factual information you like and make me stupid. At the end of the day a closed book is a closed book. I feel so much better to have been educated by you personally and look forward to my next lesson.

On a side note my constant theme throughout my replies on this thread has been the same. Congratulations on the relics but from all evidence given it would and does appear as if you two worked together. That has been my theme and your useless and frail attempts at trying to be superior in intellect and knowledge is frankly sad. If you want to take this chat to another level then I suggest that you stop using Barrysworld for your intellectual posts and go browse the forums at The Times. This forum is a place for friendly banter and a laid back approach.

Just in case you missed the point of this post - don't assume a man is stupid just because he gives the appearance he is...

p.s. on to another aspect of my original post you may notice smilies and sticky out tongues - this is indeed due to the fact that the reply was tongue in cheek. Suprised you didn't notice that Freia

J

Jenna.

Originally posted by Krillin.

ROFL :)

If we have you guys rattled that much that you have to team then thats fine.

Kind of glad Albion didn't play the charity givers we nearly did on our relic raid :p
Lords of England homepage

A pathetic alliance of Hibs/Mids overan strtched albion forces last night.

Initially they attacked both relics simultaneously. Somehow a very outgunned Albiion force managed to drive off both attacks (alas both keeps doors were completely mashed........power relics was right open...it was a miracle we won with every gate down).

Alas the alliance returned, a beno retake force consiting of only 25 which I was taking ran into the foul pact. 60+ hibs and mids plaoughed back into Pennines.

With only a handfull of albs, we were at a loss. at 4am the power relic fort was under mid control (hibs had tkaen theirs).

I had 8 people try intercept one relic team at HMG, but a force of 20 or so overan us.

Alas, a sad night. A pathitic union cowardly attacking EARLY in the morning overcame us.

~~

Better check http://www.itsadave.com/cheese.html

E

Edlina

Good Work Lords of England....
Nice whining :p
Oh and concluding stuff about things of which you obviously know nothing.... smart.
Oh well, do feel sorry for yourself, what do I care?

E

erl

Can't we all just hug each other in one giant group hug? Please? Pretty please?

C

case-rigantis

seems to me a joint attack on a realm with 5 relics is inevitable

we have stuff..people want it... thats how wars have always worked throughout history let alone in this game
just look at poland 1939

get over it .just makes it more exciting taht we`ve gotto go back and liberate the relics again :clap:

T

Turamber

That is very true Case. Made me -so- proud to be part of the Albion population on Saturday night/Sunday morning -- seeing people putting themselves out to run from Excalibur to Snowdonia and back to Excalibur again. A great display. Well done Albion!

/cheer

That it took both Realms to beat us is a testimony to our spirit and growing power. Let them bitch about how "uber" we are (fear the paladin's rez!!) or how we outnumber them (2 realms together? *cough* bull ****), at the end of the day it comes down to team work and being willing to put ourselves out for the cause.

We still have a way to go, but this shows we are going the right way.

T

_tindel_

excuse me guys but the trash-talk is embarrasing :D

K

Krillin.

i agree with tindel - we could go on flaming for ages but i'll apologize now for any perceived insults and just say well done to both midgard and hibernia - a relic at the end of the day is a relic so well done.

/em moves away from this thread quietly

O

old.Bubble

Your muma sooo big she has to buy 2 bus tickets!

K

Kerram Darktyde

Sad..
Certain albs seem to have short memories...
like a few months back when Albs and hibs seemed to be working together...

The Classes in Albion are on the whole better... not by huge amounts but certainly are Mythics favs..
Yes i have played alot of the Albion classes..
Mid does not have as good/versatile Tank types
Albion has more Eyecandy again an indication where the programers spent thier programing time..
Hibs well the 2 hander heros seem to hit me for the same as an albion nuke... heck i do not hit blue or green conn mobs for half what they hit me for.. and i am blue to them... but not played alot of hib classes.

If i was playing on a blank server i would probably play an Albion but I hate to say that albion seems to draw alot of losers.

I play midgard because i started Beta there and like the idea behind Midgard shame Mythic did not back up thier claims.

But not that is matters coz the PvP server will thin our servers then SB then SWG....will thin population even more..

O

old.Bubble

i hate this realm is better than that realm posts :)

they are all pretty much equal

O

old.Enigma

Originally posted by old.Bubble
i hate this realm is better than that realm posts :)

they are all pretty much equal

I suppose your right. You must admit Albions have the worst casters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom