/salute hibs&mids teamwork ;/

G

Generic Poster

Who cares how you did it, taking relics is the name of the game.

Grats to both of you :)

P.S. Can we stop bitching about tactics, whenever someone takes a relic?
The more devious the plan, the more respect you'll get from me. War is all about conquering with the least loss to yourself.

J

Jenna.

whining on BW after relicraid is a part of the raid :)

P

Psy|:m00:

Time honoured tradition...But i'm stuck, do I cheer because hib got a relic or whine because Alb lost 3 :(

*sniffles*

A

Artemls

Poor Jenna, still can't get over she's a wee fatty dwarf ;)

F

fatgit

grats guys on getting the relics

Gives us time to clean up a bit for their return :)

J

Jenna.

artemis, Im sexy and I'm... a.. a gimp! But I'm also a hero so...;)

B

Biermann

Originally posted by old.Plebo
I logged at 3am, with both Relic Keeps safe, but the doors destroyed. I guess it was inevitable that the Mids and Hibs would come back to finish the job, but I aint staying up past 3am for a game....and I guess not many others did too.

Well, guess that´s your problem then. Should the rest of us, not tired, stop attacking because some of you were going to sleep? Don´t think so...
Please don´t whine about raidtimes anymore(all realms), since it´s a 24/7 game.

O

old.Pyrotechnix

Think the whine was about hibs and mids having a tea party in the relic room Melgar...still, good point :)

Pyro

D

Danya

Originally posted by old.Teador
For your information, the relic wasnt taken at 8am, it was taken at about 4am i think. the raids started at 24:00 so its not a morning raid, and there was nothing planned with midgard.
In what way is 4 am not a morning raid? That's like saying 4pm isn't an afternoon raid. :p

I

ImLestat

Originally posted by vidx
And?

Need I remind you of themany times that Albion and Hibernia both went on joint relic raids a few months ago when Midgard had all the relics and we were trying to take them back? Like when Albs would attack keep and we would try and hold the mids inside their realm...

Didn't see you albs complaining then :)

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Oh, and gratz to the Hibs. Well done everyone on the raid. :)

E

Eliz

Re: forgot the interrealm matter

Originally posted by laga
When we are at powerrelic the hibs show up....since they had busted most of the keep we decided to let them have their relic.
We dont really need it

Thats the worst bunch of crap Ive ever read on these boards. If you dont need it, why go after it?

V

VidX

Originally posted by kr0n

SotL, not SoTL... Please, learn that one, cutie, will ya?

Ahem....

/em points at kr0n's sig...

Layl Arvayheer
Servant of the Lake <- SotL
Master Sorceress of the 50th season.
Assistant Tailor

Has the best damn AE mezz on the freakin´ server!

[19:48:22] <_GhouL_> think he pounds the mezz button
[19:48:23] <Solid> aye Layl is a fuckign mez maghice
[19:48:26] <Solid> machine

:rolleyes:

:p

M

Myshra

im chuffed it took both of you to take em :)

anyway, if you wanna go look at the mids recent weakness you only have to goto their BW forum to look at the moanings about hte alliance in the open :) they like to air their dirty laundry in public atm ;)

relic raiding happens, it was gonna happen soon enough with us having 5 relics (ack) so now we are down to 2, crap happens, we will recover. no more 1 bolting hibbie level 50 hibbie casters for me though :( dammit i need to actually get to 50

and even we did the "lets let the hibs take their relic" once before i seem to remember a few months ago, diplomatic sure, gonna last? no :) the only real reason to leave a relic is to force them to attack an opponenet before they come after you to claim more relics, eg there was a conversation last relic raid about leaving hte hibs their power relic, this would force them to attack the weakened hibs first if they wanted more power relics, but the decision was taken to take it back as a 5th relic wouldn't change the number of ubers there.

remember guys, its a fun game, although i for one wont play it upto 3am, but some people who have the dedication did, fair play to them, they did it.

theres nothing wrong with being provocative to memebers of the realm (especially if they are 1"3 and from hib world), thats what wars about!

ALBION WILL BE BACK :D (and so will i when i cba to get to 50). ps ta to helium for the nice card of you standing by me when you killed me in emain, im touched

O

old.Bubble

/sigh :(
2 doac sins
cross realm teaming (yeah i remember the albions yelling stop killing the hibs at me once..hahaha..:) )

4am is a bit too much
i didn't turn up to the albion relic raid cus i told them 9am on a sunday was too much lol

i'd like to /salute you mids who don't sleep!
and you Hib spys who could work out what bloods ranting on asend ment!

Z

zedorf luribomb

Man you should have seen how hard it was for all us hibbies/middies to synchronize our watches! took like an hour :(

then we had walki talkies betwen the NS&SB's !! it worked great im tellin ya!!!

then afterwards we all went for some ale in middie land and it all ended in a big orgie!! YAY !! :sex: more of this please!!!

( ok seriously :) i wasnt there, just wanna say well done to all the hibbies that were and NM these albies.. its not like you could expect them to be happy :touch: )

T

Turamber

Melgar, Plebo wasn't whining. Just saying to the other Alb's that he did his bit for Albion ... as did a lot of others, I couldn't keep my eyes open past 3am so I logged then too.

Well done on being able to stay up all night you guys :)

And I think it's a huge complement to Albion that it took co-operation between Hibernia and Midgard to beat us. It's nice to know that I'm playing my part in the greatest of the 3 realms.

/salute my Albion kindred for a superb display.

Looking forward to raiding you Hibbies and Middies, it's so much more enjoyable attacking than defending :D

C

Casbardh

Im taking strength in all this out of that very same fact - two realms vs one to get their relics back.

Thats great!

But does it work in defense in the same way ?

:clap: :clap: :clap:

X

Xanoo

Originally posted by Turamber

And I think it's a huge complement to Albion that it took co-operation between Hibernia and Midgard to beat us. It's nice to know that I'm playing my part in the greatest of the 3 realms.

/salute my Albion kindred for a superb display.

i think u mean part in the BIGGEST (u have the most players of all 3 realms) realm.

got my point? ;)

T

Turamber

Originally posted by Xanoo
got my point? ;)

Yes, your signature reveals you as one of the previous uber classes, who isn't happy at being reduced to the level of other (mainly Albion) classes ... so throws away his toys. Forgive me if that means anything else you then say is taken with a pinch of salt :p

O

old.Eynar_Vega

I guess we better admit it guys....Mids and Hibs signed an agreement on cooperating for the next 6 months. I won't tell you guys more about it tho, since it's all classified information...

To alpha papa bravo Hibbie: het nieuwe wachtwoord is: "de ganzen zijn geland in het oosten".

M

Murcalumis

i think u mean part in the BIGGEST (u have the most players of all 3 realms) realm.

got my point? ;)

We have 3% more server population than you, you have 3% more level 50s... to me that dosen't show that you're underpowered much at all.

K

krait

Well done on being able to stay up all night you guys :)

Hehe,Tur....That'll go down well in my local......... "What!,you could'nt stay up until 4am....useless wuss....go and buy your own pint" :twak:

Mmmmmmm.....Beer <eyes clock>.............sooooooooon.
:D

M

Murcalumis

Yes, your signature reveals you as one of the previous uber classes, who isn't happy at being reduced to the level of other (mainly Albion) classes ... so throws away his toys. Forgive me if that means anything else you then say is taken with a pinch of salt :p

And Turamber is right here. At least you were good at one stage. Mele has always been 'gimped'. Works fine when you group, but you can't go out there soloing everything ever.

S

SilverHood

We have 3% more server population than you, you have 3% more level 50s... to me that dosen't show that you're underpowered much at all.

I bet the population of lvl 50's who still play is a lot bigger on albion than midgard :rolleyes:

M

Murcalumis

Spose that's quite possible, but I don't really see why it should be. People stop playing their 50s in Albion, too, whether it be due to them getting bored or thinking their characters are 'gimped', you know?

F

-faith-

got my point? ;)

I dont get your point I'm afraid, as you can see below we are only a mere 3% more than you guys in Midgard ... but look even closer you hold 43% of lvl 50's over our 40% ... pretty even as a generalisation. :)

Realms
Albion Hibernia Midgard Total
Population 5,279 (38%) 3,677 (27%) 4,914 (35%) 13,870
Level 50's 232 (40%) 100 (17%) 254 (43%) 586

(erm you guys post too fast :p about 4 posts poped up while typing this shesh)

M

Murcalumis

Originally posted by -faith-
as you can see below we are only a mere 2% more than you guys in Midgard

<coughs>

38% for Albion
35% for Midgard

<counts for a bit>

Nope, pretty sure that's a 3% difference!

F

-faith-

Hands Murcalumis some cough syrup and a happy pill for nit picking.

Ta ta

S

SilverHood

remember that some middies have more than 1 lvl 50...

I know atleast 3 who have lvl 50 alts, not inclduing those with lvl 50 buff bots

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom