/Sal Dwera

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drusus

Fledgling Freddie
First time i've ever been jumped by a solo stealther who knows what Necro's are like in melee, nice damage output too :worthy:

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
out of curiosity...what kind of fights is a solo necro looking for when he runs around in the frontiers?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Gustav said:
out of curiosity...what kind of fights is a solo necro looking for when he runs around in the frontiers?
they are usually looking to outskill melee classes

Corran

Part of the furniture
Gustav said:

I dunno, what sort of fights is a stealth zerg looking for when they run around in the frontier?

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
yeah salute to the adding **** that jumps casters in fg vs fg fights, then vanishes away.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Lorfo said:
yeah salute to the adding **** that jumps casters in fg vs fg fights, then vanishes away.
i guess you never zerg or add on stealth fights? :(

good for you dwera, make more zerglings cry

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
Necros in rvr is just silly, should only be used for pve(arits/pl).
Is less skill in that class then a bd :<. How fun can it be to just command a pet which have like 1 miljon hp.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
contrairy to populair believe necro's can be good fg vs fg. On Camlann one group run a necro in hib loop a few times. AF debuffed targets are kinda vunarable to assist trains

X

xGenocidex

Lorfo said:

someone got pwned and starts to cry xD seen your groups add on solo fights plenty of times and now you whine because someone adds on your fg? please your no different from the rest of the zerglings making different rules up for your "l337" people.. rp's = time... nothing more

Seakul

Banned
xGenocidex said:
someone got pwned and starts to cry xD seen your groups add on solo fights plenty of times and now you whine because someone adds on your fg? please your no different from the rest of the zerglings making different rules up for your "l337" people.. rp's = time... nothing more
I would disagree but look at pip so it must be true (only joking pip) :fluffle: . Na its not just "time spent" it’s a number of things and 1 of them tings are "skill".

X

xGenocidex

Seakul said:
I would disagree but look at pip so it must be true (only joking pip) :fluffle: . Na its not just "time spent" it’s a number of things and 1 of them tings are "skill".

Well rp is time tbh :/ sums it up in everyway... say for example you only kill 4-5 people a day because your crap and in rogs or something... IN time your going to get higher rr.. see what i mean now :p? rp = time... time is teh word!

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
I love the 2 tier mentality in this game. Solo casters if they roam around the frontiers are only doing what they are designed to do. Add on everything from a distance, nuking or dd'ing or whatever. Yet they are the first to cry QQ at at people who add or zerg them down. I have low bow skill and no +bow in template so 90% of the time I will be using my spear in close quarters so if you think I'm an adder who only shoots from a distance then you are wrong. Sure I've duo'ed and trioed with ppl but I do have some slight ethics out there. FG fights are fair game in my book....because it is very seldom that I will get left alone in a 1v1 if a fg happens to run by.

ps BTW Jaxxal...whenever I see you out there I just stay stealthed and pray your pet won't get me :) To damn hard to kill a necro and I've stopped trying. :)

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Lorfo said:

Its MY BALL and IM GOING HOME ...HumPh!:(

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
Lorfo said:

aye, zerg soloers with your fg and add on their fights will make them leave your 8v8.

nice theory. :eek7:

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
Urgluf said:

olol, you are not even playing this game anymore! or are you? ^^

the truth this time mickey, the truth!!

(p.s: did you hand out free beers in exhange for rep?)

swifteagle

Fledgling Freddie
Just to clear up some peoples ideas about necros who have quite clearly never tried them in rvr and yes i play a necro solo in rvr ;)

They dont have a million hp my necro with +400 hp + capped con and full bonus +toughness 3 has around 2000 hp.
Necros are the only class in game not allowed access to purge so anyone who can stun,mezz or otherwise interrupt and then nuke has free Rps 99% of the time.

Necros dont get access to most arti effects as they dont actually pass over to the pet things such as stun feedback,mezz feedback etc just dont work as most of the charges on items etc just dont work as you cant use them in shade form.
Everyone else that did champ levels got extra hp and power for their troubles ,necros only got the power as the extra 200 odd hp a necro gets again doesnt pass over to the pet.

Necros casting speed is capped so even with full buffs a necro is lucky to cast at around 2-2.5 secs per spell they get no bonus from +casting speed + casting range as again they dont transfer to the pet.
On top of all that necros have so many bugs such as quickcast not actually working,pets getting lost on bridges and in keeps then leaving the necro on 10% hp with a 20 sec recast to summon a new one and i could list about another 20 bugs but i won't ;)

yes we are damn tough against melee classes but I personally run about solo and will fight anything that comes my way normally unless of course I'm stunned first ;)

If after reading this you feel like running out solo on a necro be my guest as its not all wonderful, kill every meleer you see and never die as some are making out here believe it or not duos can kill a necro and some soloers have run me very close playing smart ;)

Drusus

Fledgling Freddie
TBH i'll fight anyone/anything when i'm solo, normally i have some Guildm8's online with me, and now might even have some alliance m8's with me.
Hopefully there's some Mids/Hibs that will acknowledge me charging them even when i'm outnumbered, i know my Guild will attest to it, as they get sick of me dragging them into unwinable fights :)
Normally stealthers are a 1-way fight, but there's a group of 4 Luri's that've taken me down a time or 2, so this thread was just to give a /salute to Dwera who tried it solo :worthy:

X

xGenocidex

Gear said:

heh gotta love necros.. remember before the cleric af got slightly nerfed on them... rr6 zerker hitting necro pet for for less than 30 damage mainhand and like 20-25 offhand xd gifv over powered rr5 like champs

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Could have just gone down the stairs and kill the pet or move towards the other side of the bridge your camping as the range on the lifetap is very very small so even if you step back 1 time the necro would have gotten an "out of range" message.
Heck you could even put down a drain font or mine so he is screwed aswell, if you die in such a situation by a necro I have no other conclusion as to say you kinda suck :( as it's not like Necro's cast at 0.5 speed or anything, compared to other casters Necro's cast extremely slow.

V

vintervargen15

Gustav said:

thanes and vws might be 'interesting' but that is prolly about it

illu

Part of the furniture
I try and attack most classes that I see, but more and more I wonder why I even bother attacking Mercs and Necros.
Both are real mean classes to fight, and if they are RR5+, I think it is almost impossible to win the fight, unless you get an almighty PA+CD off and then somehow dodge to high heaven.
I've only killed a handful of Necros simply because it's like they have permanent SoI on them. How are you meant to kill something that you are doing 30 damage a round to?
I can see casters destroying necros but melee wise - it's suicidal.

Oli - Illu

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
illu said:
I've only killed a handful of Necros simply because it's like they have permanent SoI on them. How are you meant to kill something that you are doing 30 damage a round to?
I can see casters destroying necros but melee wise - it's suicidal.

Oli - Illu

the way i used to kill necros in OF was with swapout with a million dot weapons, a high proc rate dot weapon and dot procs on armor + melee stun ofc :p

its just sad that dotmine dosnt work on necro pets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom