Dwera Does D...

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
illu said:
Would have been nice to see your Spec, and also there seemed to be a lot of low RR kills that you could have left out :)
Worth seeing, but not sure of the replay value :(

Oli - Illu
Well I think it's okey to put in a fight vs a lower rr if they usually gives up a good fight. Been facing dewera around 8 times or so and the result is around 50/50 from the fights.

And nerf that fight dew with you having the bb resists up, poor dmg with my heaters.
Other then that it's always fun to see your self in another guys movie and how the other person plays vs you :)

illu

Part of the furniture
Bondoila said:
Well I think it's okey to put in a fight vs a lower rr if they usually gives up a good fight. Been facing dewera around 8 times or so and the result is around 50/50 from the fights.

And nerf that fight dew with you having the bb resists up, poor dmg with my heaters.
Other then that it's always fun to see your self in another guys movie and how the other person plays vs you :)

Of course if the fights are good they should go in :>

Oli - Illu

Gizor

Fledgling Freddie
Kinda boring content to be honest :<
And wasn't it a bit wannabe that German's(Exerca or smth) video, kite-PA and same music :p

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Gizor said:
Kinda boring content to be honest :<
And wasn't it a bit wannabe that German's(Exerca or smth) video, kite-PA and same music :p

na.. that was the first video ;)

and Excercia is retierd afaik :p

Simba

Fledgling Freddie
I wanted to download it, I started it, left my pc downloading, and when I came back, my download was stopped with an error msg, i can't continue, I will restart again, but at least i've seen the first 11 min from it, I'm not in it so far xD

Maybe I will come back to daoc sometimes, but I need to get a job now first :)

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
A few points to make on the video

- Stealth Lore. Its there to be used, Feel free to use it, Items are there to be used im not fussed if someone dumps etc, However the over use of stealth lore seemed to take the "fright" factor away from the movie. You always knew when people were inc.

-Low Realm Rank. It seemed to be an awful lot of low rr fights there, As RR10 thats really no challenge at all.

-Ability Uses. A lot of fights against low RR assasins you seem to use almost all you have. Bludgeon, Remedy, Purge and so on - Im sure you would do ok without the over use of them.

Personal Note: I have had many many fights with you in the weeks you have been recording, But i still only see the one where you pa me whilst resting up - Then almost die to a RR4 inf after that, Is there a reason why these clips are not in your vid.

All in all i would give it a 3/10 for the effort of making a vid.

Hopefully if you make a new one you will take some points in to concideration.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Is it still FotY to be negative on Dwera´s videos? :p

BANDWAGON HERE :flame:

Gamah

Banned
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
Do you like any daoc movie that isn't from your mates/realm mates? :x

If the videos were not made in spain he hates them.

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
Do you like any daoc movie that isn't from your mates/realm mates? :x

midget mafia is still the n1 movie for me. and they ganked me sometimes

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
while constructive criticism isn't bad, what do you expect from a solo SB vid with the current RvR going on on this cluster?
There'll hardly be any new "moves". Most of the more interesting actions you can do have been covered in movies over the past few years (Exercia, Ciliviel, Lothao etc).

While Shadowblades did get some love recently, they still remain the weakest of the assassins, just that the gap isn't as huge as it used to be for the past few years. Don't believe it ? Feel free to roll one and find out yourself.
Of course now someone will point out how overpowered Shadowblades really are due to PHN and whatever.

Well, what I'm still waiting for is the ultimate Shadowblade-Ownage-Template-of-Doom + RA setup.
You're up for the challenge ? All mid drops allowed, 100 RSPs to spend.
Enjoy :)

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Cylian said:
Well, what I'm still waiting for is the ultimate Shadowblade-Ownage-Template-of-Doom + RA setup.
You're up for the challenge ? All mid drops allowed, 100 RSPs to spend.
Enjoy :)

winner gets a cookie? :>

to be honest, im working on a template + ra spec but aint going THAT well yet :p

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Cylian said:
While Shadowblades did get some love recently, they still remain the weakest of the assassins

is that so? :eek7:

Try a pierceNS for a while Cylian. Its not even funny as it is, or wait, can . My guess is, you will whine until SBs have fking nukes to blow up with people with. Thats just how you seem to be. :/

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
not like you don't have an option.

How about a pierceshade vs a 2h-only-SB ?

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
Forced to spec blades on a 40 str starting race , rox

Puppet

Part of the furniture
If you are not happy by the relative performance of the SB-class by 1.82 and being RR11, you will never be happy.

Just roll a ranger, and laugh at the assassins who try to kill you 1vs1. Much more relaxing xD Ofcourse it relies heavily on timers, but you got experience enough in hiding when ur timers are down xD

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Succi said:
Forced to spec blades on a 40 str starting race , rox

atleast you only face neutral and vulnerable armor tables with blades.

Jaja, Bludgeon! Funny note about that is, Mid stealthers pleaded for a change to the armor tables for years, then SBs get a 30sec duration ability to put Albs and Hibs stealthers into the same kind of situation, and about a month later the armor tables get readjusted. :eek7:

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
shall we tell Xxcalibur that the girl on his avater is kelly from dutch bigbrother?:D

pip

Banned
Puppet said:
If you are not happy by the relative performance of the SB-class by 1.82 and being RR11, you will never be happy.

Just roll a ranger, and laugh at the assassins who try to kill you 1vs1. Much more relaxing xD Ofcourse it relies heavily on timers, but you got experience enough in hiding when ur timers are down xD
Well easymode hib class ftw:) I hate hibs:p Don't get me wrong you guys prob great irl:) but you feekers get wrapped in cotton wool:flame:

censi

Can't get enough of FH
rofl pip no crack pipe I told yee before.

Succi : Forced to spec blades on a 40 str starting race , rox

Cylian : atleast you only face neutral and vulnerable armor tables with blades.

Tbh Im loving pierce on the shade. resist buffs are a bit silly but like the idea of another malice mainhand summin offhand shade just makes me cry, fuck that.

Lethul

FH is my second home
i didnt think SB peformed worse than inf/ns, and thats on a 2h sb. i can only imagine how a rr11 dualweild SB is *drool*. maybe time to take him out and rox again! altho that fucking NS fioantan was impossible for me for some reason :D

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
cylian , its awasome your whines, a rr11 sb whining like pip. Mate The only thing "bad" from sbs is the 10 % weak to slash. The rest is so nice.

-Access to 1 arti defensive ubber. Ns and infils CAN´T

-Access to 2hand weap. You can INSTANT kill all the casters. I got pa éd lot of times for 14xx dmg on my rr8 eld = instant kill .

The problem with you mate is you use CRAP templates and STUPID ra setup. And thats the reason you lose vs rr5 and rr4s lot of times.

If you think about sb template i would instant kick your stupid viper 3 maybe cos in this age like 80 % stealthers have purge 3 ( my ns 4l4 have it lol ) and only use it to purge the poisons. Then you should start to think about use 2 SL each 15 min to abuse your 2hand weap ( hi pa 900) and put your enemy low hp from start.

I dont wanna tell you how to play sb and how to spec it, cos atm im realm enemy so try to ask your good sb realm mates. Cos there are lots of sbs rr6 more tough than you.

Salutes.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
u will only loose to a > rr5 assasin opponent as a high rr assasin if you dont reapply poisons on your opponent if he purges yours.

other than that you should have way way way more punch in the tank.

even if u get pa'd u should be able to turn it around with purge and remedy.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
SBs are easymode now. It was sort of a challenge when using slash against hibs but now you don´t even have to use artis like SoM,Malice,Battler anymore unless really outnumbered

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
SBs are easymode now. It was sort of a challenge when using slash against hibs but now you don´t even have to use artis like SoM,Malice,Battler anymore unless really outnumbered

you mean if you use PHN? :p

As SB didnt get a dmg boost to normal dmg other then bludgeon and possibly remedy ;p

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
I have never used PHN Dwera. It´s still lvl7 even after the arti exp changes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom