Dwera has this account been sold?

Belgorian

Fledgling Freddie
Remember fighting dwera in old frontiers, has the account been sold or something?? used to have good fights when ever we met!! Met some tosser that kept running away tonight:(

Belgorian LVL 50 Armsman
RR9L3-Guildmaster of LOE and
thoroughly nice chap!!

Hrymf

Fledgling Freddie
Belgorian said:
Remember fighting dwera in old frontiers, has the account been sold or something?? used to have good fights when ever we met!! Met some tosser that kept running away tonight:(

Belgorian LVL 50 Armsman
thoroughly nice chap!!

sounds like Dwera to me :)

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
dont think it has been sold, but dwera nearly died to my rr1 inf :<

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Belgorian said:

Belgorian LVL 50 Armsman
thoroughly nice chap!!

Yep that sounds like our Dwera ;)

But then again ...

Belgorian LVL 50 Armsman
RR9L3

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
no the account hasn't been sold, maybe dwera is just abit rusty, or having an off day ever thought of that.

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Coolan said:
no the account hasn't been sold, maybe dwera is just abit rusty, or having an off day ever thought of that.
u mean haveing an off year ??

Draypor

Fledgling Freddie
no dwera's account hasnt been sold, its still the same old griv.
he dont play that much anymore, just pops on every now and then.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Belgorian said:

Belgorian LVL 50 Armsman
thoroughly nice chap!!

i run from armsmen allso.... :p

damn uber to fight 1vs1

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
give the link for stalkys video and ull see who dwera really is......

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Belgorian said:
Belgorian LVL 50 Armsman
RR9L3

i would allso run, when a rr5 arms can hit my hunter for 975 dmg, then a rr9 arms would surely beat the crap out of dwera :p

koun

Fledgling Freddie
Belgorian said:
SoM/Battler/Poisonspike down maybe? :worthy:

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Nearly died to my rr2 friar some weeks ago. But i have NO idea if shes been sold or not:)

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
I hope he's not been sold, we'd just struck up a wonderful friendship.

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
lul love it how the gimps come out of the woodwork "nearly died to me" xD gw m8s

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Eleasias said:
lul love it how the gimps come out of the woodwork "nearly died to me" xD gw m8s

If a realm rank 11 sb nearly dies to a rr1 infil and a rr2 friar then it worth to mention really ^^

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
>.< Pooned said:
If a realm rank 11 sb nearly dies to a rr1 infil and a rr2 friar then it worth to mention really ^^

really? :rolleyes:

ive killed many many highranks with my NS when it was low rank, nothing special with that o_O

if an infil use battler+dotmine vs SB with remedy down and no arti up it can swing any way, or all it actually takes is a fluky RNG that goes the infs way.

Guess an experienced player would know this..

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
>.< Pooned said:
yes or maybe not? friar gets lucky with heal procs, infil gets lucky with som procs etc. 1v1 in daoc is hardly anything else than a string of lucky events :p I've had duels where I won vs a guy, I ended up at abt 90%, next duel I lose and he hardly lost any hp, both times same shit up. Except second fight SoM absorbed 1600 of my damage done. xD daoc is a horrible horrible game for 1v1

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
really? :rolleyes:

ive killed many many highranks with my NS when it was low rank, nothing special with that o_O

if an infil use battler+dotmine vs SB with remedy down and no arti up it can swing any way, or all it actually takes is a fluky RNG that goes the infs way.

Guess an experienced player would know this..

True Shike, even though I don't think it will happen often it still could if he hasent got anything up, and the lower one do.

I have manage to screw up many duels myself rather badly, but then I also win easy sometimes to those much higher then me.

Duels are very random tbh, depending on whats up, and luck, even though it will ofcourse also depend much on skill.

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
Scalar is a good example of when luck makes diff :)
Procs and artis > rr when it comes to 1v1. However higher rr and same abilities is a diffrent story.

But there are also some play skills involved, strafing is a good example of that. An unskilled player will recive so much more dmg unless he learns when to run through, switch wepons, counter strafe etc.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Griv still talks enough bollox on /as so i think its still him playing Dwera ;);)

grimlin

Fledgling Freddie
its funny cause dwera moaned at me for running away from her on my rr1 inf around a year ago but now shes doing it. seems like times have changed and shes now the gimp

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
grimlin said:
its funny cause dwera moaned at me for running away from her on my rr1 inf around a year ago but now shes doing it. seems like times have changed and shes now the gimp

yep and he still does his /slit , /rude ritual as normal when me and hallu encounter him on the way back lastnight from crim twr when he killed a poor little , rr1 NS talking bout some choked up bottled anger management ritual imo :england:

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Bluesky said:
Griv still talks enough bollox on /as so i think its still him playing Dwera ;);)

FUCKING SHITFACED TROLL BOT IN FUCKING OCEANUS ROG ARMOUR YOU FUCKING NEWB WANKBAG ADDING FUCKPOT FUCKSTICK SCOUT :D

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Elrandhir said:
True Shike, even though I don't think it will happen often it still could if he hasent got anything up, and the lower one do.

I have manage to screw up many duels myself rather badly, but then I also win easy sometimes to those much higher then me.

Duels are very random tbh, depending on whats up, and luck, even though it will ofcourse also depend much on skill.

no it doesnt happen often if one pays attention but.. it happens. I never really judge anyone until I've fought them numerous times, since statistics starts to tell things then, such as, this rr3infil really really roxxorrs, or this rr10NS just blow, etc etc. Saying stuff about people after one single isolated event in DAoC is like saying someone is impotent just because he cant get it up after emptying 2 bottles of vodka, odds arent in the drinkers favour so to say, unless hes a superstud of doom ofc.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
I usualy post a PWN post on FH when I manage to beat someone for the first time on the 500th try and call them n00bwankers that got high rr through zerging

Tempra

Fledgling Freddie
Another pathetic post JIPPI long live daoc

So the new subject is..........

Who has bought or sold what!!!

If they dont play like old days (PLEASE make a post about it so we ALL know)

They can not be rusty, or daoc is nothing even like daocwas , or they having a bad day no,no,no they MUST have sold the account!!!

Starwind

Can't get enough of FH
I think the truth is , is that Dwera was running away from the Hib/Alb Zerg last night.

Try to picture a Alb or Hib flexing at Dwera why he runs off and the Alb/Hib does not realise the 200 of his realm mates behind him.

Or you might want to consider that Mid dont get these fancy anytime styles like the other realms, Mid have to pull a 20 part chain to get the same effect.

But again i can understand somone making a post, there own "Claim To Fame" post about making a High RR SB run off, because thats the right thing to do..... if you have been deprived. :D

ohh yeah one more thing .... kktnxbye!!!!!!

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
if people would post everytime they pawn my wizard with a lowby, FH would be filled with it.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Did actually see alot of deathspam by Dwera in HW last night for a change, so maybe it is someone else now :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom