Dwera has this account been sold?

Belgorian

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
i was kiting him, reapplying poisions, making him use his abilitys, QUOTE]

The tactics make perfect sense to me, however, I have fought you several times in the past, this is the first time you have fought me like that!!

I suppose at 1.30pm it is even more frustrating to fight someone like that, particularly when you have been running about for ages looking for a fight.

The point of my post was not neccessarily to criticise the playstyle. I genuinely thought the account may have been sold.

Now I know it wasnt.

see you soon

Belgorian LVL 50 Armsman
RR9L3-Guildmaster of LOE and
thoroughly nice chap!

Lyrre

Fledgling Freddie
Facing an armsmen with a 1.3 growthrate style is stupid, grivne played it smart and more stealthers should learn how to play against visibles instead of only hunting among themselves.

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Elrandhir said:
That wasent the thing, why play atall if so is beyond me, sounds rather idiotic to me.
Thats why it's sounds so unbelivable, because it's so unbilivable stupid :p

Mabye u get something each 5 years, so u make it a big thing. Some of us actually get something on a daily basis:)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Lyrre said:
Facing an armsmen with a 1.3 growthrate style is stupid, grivne played it smart and more stealthers should learn how to play against visibles instead of only hunting among themselves.

1.2 on defenders rage, not 1.3. :)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Danord_durin said:
Mabye u get something each 5 years, so u make it a big thing. Some of us actually get something on a daily basis:)

And you also seem to make it a big thing, since you feel the need to mention it? ;)

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
ofcourse he acted correctly, but then saying i was playing lame or whatever is wrong. imo

Well you can't expect to get any long duels doing it though, because as he did I would have went away also, fisrt time they vanish I let them play on their own usually.

Many have killed me on my Hero without ddoing like that though, and also many other Heroes I know, so it aint imposs, even if it aint easy, need to be abit skilled ofcourse.

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Danord_durin said:

This has nothing to do with getting anything to me, it's respect to those I am with whoever they are.

I would never play when something is going on IRL, whatever it might be.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Belgorian said:
GrivneKelmorian said:
i was kiting him, reapplying poisions, making him use his abilitys,

The tactics make perfect sense to me, however, I have fought you several times in the past, this is the first time you have fought me like that!!

I suppose at 1.30pm it is even more frustrating to fight someone like that, particularly when you have been running about for ages looking for a fight.

The point of my post was not neccessarily to criticise the playstyle. I genuinely thought the account may have been sold.

Now I know it wasnt.

see you soon

Belgorian LVL 50 Armsman
RR9L3-Guildmaster of LOE and
thoroughly nice chap!

Last time we fought 1on1 was in OF mate. Had a fighting chance back then as there was plenty of diffarent gamemechanics, no toa ect.

Elrandhir said:
Well you can't expect to get any long duels doing it though, because as he did I would have went away also, fisrt time they vanish I let them play on their own usually.

Many have killed me on my Hero without ddoing like that though, and also many other Heroes I know, so it aint imposs, even if it aint easy, need to be abit skilled ofcourse.

usually, i try to do this fara way from keeps or towers.. so that i can run up and around them, getting more poisons on them. works just fine then

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
Last time we fought 1on1 was in OF mate. Had a fighting chance back then as there was plenty of diffarent gamemechanics, no toa ect.

usually, i try to do this fara way from keeps or towers.. so that i can run up and around them, getting more poisons on them. works just fine then

heh, wouldent find me like that, Im always close enough to keep/Towers, not because of runing away fom 1 on 1, but incase you get added on by some mage or inc groups.

never had anyone vanish on me though, except to escape, or well I did once, slammed him and ran off then, because I just get annoyed when they do it ;D

And Im also to lazy to move all to far usually :p

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Elrandhir said:
heh, wouldent find me like that, Im always close enough to keep/Towers, not because of runing away fom 1 on 1, but incase you get added on by some mage or inc groups.

never had anyone vanish on me though, except to escape, or well I did once, slammed him and ran off then, because I just get annoyed when they do it ;D

And Im also to lazy to move all to far usually :p

na, most people dosnt run off out into nowhere.

got hawkslayers to follow me halfway down to eras from beno, him having used every ability he had, only to use WF to run back with speed when everything was down ;D

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
i'd run away from you also if i played my shade or even my champ if RR5 wasnt up.. arms damage and parry rate together is just fucked up imho :p

but.. i think its the same dwera anyway ;)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
na, most people dosnt run off out into nowhere.

got hawkslayers to follow me halfway down to eras from beno, him having used every ability he had, only to use WF to run back with speed when everything was down ;D

Hehe yeh hawkslayer seems to have winged helm and som up, then when you fight him he uses battler/warguard rr5 and ip, then /rofl's you when you die eventuly, kinda weird tbh.:p

Not to mention camps purely beno and has it seems all resist buffs up as when you come to use lgm's u get fubar dmg.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Hehe yeh hawkslayer seems to have winged helm and som up, then when you fight him he uses battler/warguard rr5 and ip, then /rofl's you when you die eventuly, kinda weird tbh.

Not to mention camps purely beno and has it seems all resist buffs up as when you come to use lgm's u get fubar dmg.

yep :)

and he stands in the guard zone waiting for fights to break out runs down, adds then runs back to guard zone and spamms taunt and beck.

nice guy though.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Whilst I don't condone such actions, it is rather lame, its not just the so called beno campers that do that.

I've had no end of stealthers pretending to beckon for a duel at the bridge with a fg waiting in the tower to help them. Some people give in when they get zerged or scammed in lame fashions like that and start doing same back.

Others are just lame from start to finish.

Gnor

Fledgling Freddie
Bluesky said:
Griv, Mavis the blow-up sheep DOES NOT count as a lady... sorry to burst your bubble ;)

Pretty nice for a sheep from the pics tbh

As for the rest of you ...hmmm you`ve all had your ass handed to you by Dwera at one time or another so dont even go there with the sold account shyte .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom