Russian Poison?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Confronted by conclusive proof that the Russians did it @Job, who's modus operandi was to say "this doesn't matter - it wasn't a serious attack", now says "I don't care and nobody else does" followed by a completely irrelevant video of a black kid trying to steal something.

Quelle surprise!
This is not surprising.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
His arguments are more and more those of a complete nut. I mean they never really made any logical sense but it's getting scary now.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Its not the argument of a nut..that very statement shows how disconnected you are from reality.
No one gives a shit...thats quite obvious from the complete lack of outrage on any platform...meanwhile the entire country is frothing at the mouth about the breakdown of law on the streets of many cities in the UK.
When people go out, theyre not looking for Russian agents, they are looking for a hoodie on a bike.
These are real people, not armchair intellectuals spouting statistics from the comfort of their middle class gated communities.

Is it any wonder how much of a surprise brexit and the rise of the right is to these cretins.
They think they know everything, where as the real world shows they know nothing but theory that lacks any context.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
When people go out, theyre not looking for Russian agents, they are looking for a hoodie on a bike.
Tell that to Salisbury, whose tourist trade has been decimated.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Its not the argument of a nut..that very statement shows how disconnected you are from reality.
No one gives a shit...thats quite obvious from the complete lack of outrage on any platform...meanwhile the entire country is frothing at the mouth about the breakdown of law on the streets of many cities in the UK.
These are real people, not armchair intellectuals spouting statistics from the comfort of their middle class gated communities.

Is it any wonder how much of a surprise brexit and the rise of the right is to these cretins.
They think they know everything, where as the real world shows they know nothing but theory that lacks any context.

“Police have to investigate more than one crime at a time shock. Film at 11”

Job

While Im sure they probably had something to do with it..pictures of two men walking the streets, that lacks one ounce of evidence linking them to the crime is a bit weak to say the least.
It would hardly stand up in court would it.
We are just told to believe that they are Russian agents and they probably did it.
No wonder the Russians are mocking us.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Like the rest of the planet, they're mocking you...

Wij

I am a FH squatter

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
That is absolutely @Job in a nutshell. Not just on this, but on his opinions on immigrants / muslims / all his other hattery. :)

To be 100% scrupulously fair though - it's the dishonest past actions of governments the world over, including our government, that gives these lunes oxygen. If our governments had been more scrupulous in being whiter-than-white, in following international law instead of "extraordinarily rending" people (or sticking by manifesto claims), for example, then perhaps we would more readily believe them.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Scepticism is healthy, but if it was a UK job they wouldn't the daughter talk to the press would they?

Job

Fucking lol..your argument against me pointing out no evidence has been released is to post a satirical sites totally over the top sarcasm.

Yet still..not one ounce of evidence, they havent even hinted at what they have, you lot would be the classic mob at a witch drowning...while you are accusing ME of it.

All we have us 'its these guys, trust us'.
Cmon Scouse..you know thats bollocks

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Job, there's loads of details in the article I posted. Even more in other articles if you care to Google. If you say, 'That's not the actual evidence itself it's just paraphrasing what is said to be in the evidence', then you absolutely fall into the camp that the NewsThump article was satirising. Nothing will convince you short of a TARDIS taking you back to see the event itself and even then you'd claim The Doctor probably set the TARDIS for a parallel dimension.

Wij

I am a FH squatter

Gwadien

None.

Unless you count the mercenaries of the Wagner Group who were there as a deniable 'private company' and got their arses kicked (I.E. Dead). They attacked the US base though and got killed as a result. Putin claims they weren't under his control.

The true story of the brutal four-hour battle between Russian mercenaries and US commandos in Syria

Couldn't one argue that the Americans do the exact same thing?

Lots of them protect shady countries because of oil etc.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Couldn't one argue that the Americans do the exact same thing?

Lots of them protect shady countries because of oil etc.
You mean like Blackwater? I'm not defending Blackwater at all. Dodgy shit, although to the best of my knowledge they've never tried to engage the Russian army which would be the equivalent.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

To be fair (and correct me if I'm wrong) these attacks did take place miles from where the UK creates nerve agents, I'm not saying the UK fabricated it or anything but you'd think if they wanted to tie it all up and sort it out properly they could at least send a small sample? they bragged about having lots of evidence from the area that proves its XYZ agent, if they have that evidence, why can't they let other people outside of the UK see it? I'm not specfically saying Russia, you'd think they'd at least let the UN look at it though (if they haven't already)

Job

I think arming the Talibanmohajdeenisis in Afghanistan with anti aircraft missiles pretty well sums up the Wests history with Russia..they put a video of some camel shagger pulling the trigger and wiping out an entire troop helicopter.
Everyone cheered..I was like wtf!!!!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I think arming the Talibanmohajdeenisis in Afghanistan with anti aircraft missiles pretty well sums up the Wests history with Russia..they put a video of some camel shagger pulling the trigger and wiping out an entire troop helicopter.
Everyone cheered..I was like wtf!!!!

It wasn't only Russia giving "camel fuckers" weapons, the USA and UK did it too, in fact, a lot of allies trained camel fuckers who were claiming to be rebels at the time and most of them fucked off and became ISIS.

Gwadien

You mean like Blackwater? I'm not defending Blackwater at all. Dodgy shit, although to the best of my knowledge they've never tried to engage the Russian army which would be the equivalent.

Yeah.

They changed their name now, makes them look less suspicious.

Academi - Wikipedia

Turns out they got paid $250,000 per day whilst Hurricane Katrina was going on.

lmao.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
To be fair (and correct me if I'm wrong) these attacks did take place miles from where the UK creates nerve agents, I'm not saying the UK fabricated it or anything but you'd think if they wanted to tie it all up and sort it out properly they could at least send a small sample? they bragged about having lots of evidence from the area that proves its XYZ agent, if they have that evidence, why can't they let other people outside of the UK see it? I'm not specfically saying Russia, you'd think they'd at least let the UN look at it though (if they haven't already)
They did. They shared it with the OPCW:

Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons

The OPCW concurred with their assessment.

Why would they share it with Russia? It's the OPCW's job to confirm what it is. Russia would just take the sample and say they've proved it was made by the British, or the Americans, or the Jews.

Job

It wasn't only Russia giving "camel fuckers" weapons, the USA and UK did it too, in fact, a lot of allies trained camel fuckers who were claiming to be rebels at the time and most of them fucked off and became ISIS.
You missed my point..we armed them against the Russians.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
That's a lot of laundered money...
Danske Bank are only now, after laundering £150bn, asking questions?

People have a right pop at cryptocurrencies, but the real criminality is in our current banking system and our current banks. HSBC laundered billions dollars of drug money...

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Danske Bank are only now, after laundering £150bn, asking questions?

People have a right pop at cryptocurrencies, but the real criminality is in our current banking system and our current banks. HSBC laundered billions dollars of drug money...

They are only investigating because danish and estonias financial regulators are arguing over whos job it is to look into it, they know theyve been caught red handed now want to shift blame

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom