Russian Poison?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
So now they are both recovering well..after we were told they would be brain damaged for life..oh and the copper was just slightly under the weather.
This is just adding unbelievable to farcical, they even managed to let their cat and two guinea pigs die of thirst while investigating the house.
Wtf..
An attempted assassination using a chemical weapon is a problem even if they did a shit job.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
So now they are both recovering well..after we were told they would be brain damaged for life..oh and the copper was just slightly under the weather.
This is just adding unbelievable to farcical, they even managed to let their cat and two guinea pigs die of thirst while investigating the house.
Wtf..
The police guy said he would never be the same again. And they are recovering after over a month in hospital a couple of weeks of which at least was in a coma.

Dick

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
He said he would never be the same again in what context?
There is nothing to suggest anything there.

Job

The original policeman is completely long term unharmed...the main two 'poisened' victims are to recover completely.
Ate we aying some policeman who had contact with them has life changing injuries?
All ovsrblown because the effects if the nerve agent are unknown in the real world with unkown quantities.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
How do you know he's "long term unharmed" and how do you know the father and daughter "are to recover completely"? And if they recover, does that mean Russia should be let off the hook?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Dawn Sturgess has now died.
Wait. I thought everyone knew it was a false flag and not novichok at all.

I'll just wait for the next conspiracy to explain that for me.

Job

Jesus the Russians.
I thought commies everywhere died out in the 60s.
They have become the defacto baddies to blame, from MMR to climate change, beavering away to convince idiots on twatter seems to be the new superpower weapon.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Jesus the Russians.
I thought commies everywhere died out in the 60s.
They have become the defacto baddies to blame, from MMR to climate change, beavering away to convince idiots on twatter seems to be the new superpower weapon.
De facto baddies to blame?

They actually did this. There’s oodles of proof. It’s not just plucked from my arse. It’s a fact.

Job

Its not that the Euskies dud it..peiple dont care, they are much more concerned by hoodies on scooters, local youths ruining towns and cities.

Like this soet of shit...feeling powerless against aggression because getting involved is a thankless task in these liberal diseased days is far more of an issue than Ruskies taking out traitors.
Shocking moment hooded thug punches floored cyclist in the face | Daily Mail Online
I had to post the mail cos no one else is reporting it for fear of looking like a nazi.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Confronted by conclusive proof that the Russians did it @Job, who's modus operandi was to say "this doesn't matter - it wasn't a serious attack", now says "I don't care and nobody else does" followed by a completely irrelevant video of a black kid trying to steal something.

Quelle surprise!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom