Running with guildies is a problem?!

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
it isn't a problem running with a guildy, theres 2 things wrong here however

infinity shouldn't have logged on an alt to moan/flame
and you shouldn't have felt the need to this to fh, probbly the worse of the 2 evils, you are mearly attention seeking

Deathvenom

Fledgling Freddie
/me gets back from larp weekender.
So what did I miss?

><

American is not english,
Don't whine at Horner for being hard,
Stop crying because somone took the cookie jar away @ hibs/ mids,
Running with guildies is acceptable
back to my :drink: and i should be online to pwn wed / thurs :D just in time for a bit of mid / hib :sex: muhahaha

censi

Can't get enough of FH
i dont think you get it though dude. Lots of players are "hard" in this game. But like players are only classified as hard if they are good. Horner is one of those guys that takes it things to extremes with the DI bot and rude spamming.

I used to like the way he went hunting around hib for people like near poc and stuff. I thought it was refreshing and he was actually one of the characters on the game.

But like nowadays all he does is logs in, now goes to beno and adds and rudes all the other players.

You know when you gone to far when like ALL your realm mates are ruding you when you add and "saying summin in a language you cant understand". That cant be in the spirit of the game imo :)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
I'm still pondering about the fact if being a <Bane of ....> in Thidranki is a good thing or a bad thing.

Funny thread nonetheless! Would like to see more Horner, Deathbymagma and Dorimor1 stuff tho!

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Deathvenom said:
American is not english

Oh but it is. Why do you think its so closely related to the English language? Do you honestly belive American English just evolved on its own?

I'm sure you can do better than appearing like a clueless person like other people, wont mention who.

Dorimor1

Banned
The sad thing Septina is that my guildie in Thidranki has more kills on /title than your warrior :(

Septina

Part of the furniture
Dorimor1 said:
The sad thing Septina is that my guildie in Thidranki has more kills on /title than your warrior :(

How is that sad? :O I couldnt care less about stats in any way, i never said i solo and i dont solo on the warr since frankly its pointless to solo on a groupspecced warrior. :)
I aswell as you (lel) play this game to have fun and not for titles or to 'poon noobs'.
Got around 15k total players killed now where 90 or so are solo kills.
Me and my group do well in rvr and i have alot of fun when i play with them, my 'lack of kills' doesnt really discourage me from playing. Just fyi. :p

Dorimor1

Banned
But like, titles and kills mean everything!!!!!!!!!!111111one

Septina said:
my lack of skills doesnt really discourage me from playing.

Edited for truth

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Dorimor1 said:

respect!
thidranki is where the real skills are shown! :worthy: :worthy:

E

Eruptix

Dorimor1 said:
aye,cause we all know that thidranki is what the real rvr in daoc is about..

Thid ftw m8s

Septina

Part of the furniture
Dorimor1 said:
But like, titles and kills mean everything!!!!!!!!!!111111one

For some people maybe. :)
I still dont have Battle Enforcer on any of my chars, closest is my bainshee on Avalon with around 1800 deathblows.
On my warr i'm not exactly a deathblow machine, lucky if i manage to get 25 - 30 deathblows a night. ^^

Dorimor1 said:
Edited for truth

This coming from a person that plays a bonedancer in Thid only? :p
I get groups regularly so obviously i must do well in rvr, if you werent a complete tosser i MIGHT take your pathetic attempts at flaming seriously, but sadly from what you've shown you're capable of on these boards i cant do much more than laugh at you. :p

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
Septina said:
I still dont have Battle Enforcer on any of my chars, closest is my bainshee on Avalon with around 1800 deathblows.
On my warr i'm not exactly a deathblow machine, lucky if i manage to get 25 - 30 deathblows a night. ^^

I get groups regularly so obviously i must do well in rvr, if you werent a complete tosser i MIGHT take your pathetic attempts at flaming seriously, but sadly from what you've shown you're capable of on these boards i cant do much more than laugh at you. :p
if you put more stuff then grapple on quickbar you'd probably get more deathblows.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Lorfo said:
if you put more stuff then grapple on quickbar you'd probably get more deathblows.

Warriors get more abilities?! O_O
Why hasnt anyone told meh?!?!!?

Dorimor1

Banned
Septina said:

I don't care tbh.

Septina said:

News flash mate, you only get groups because you are in a big RvR guild, people assume you are good because you know someone who knows someone who is skilled. You yourself have about as much skill as me pressing lifetap all day in Thidranki.

MaditioN said:
respect!
thidranki is where the real skills are shown!

This person knows what he is on about! (probably sarcasm though).

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
doriboor, i thought you quit FH too? last i heard you started crying because nobody liked you or cared about your thid toon, now kindly fuck off, you still arent liked and still nobody cares about thid.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Dorimor1 said:
News flash mate, you only get groups because you are in a big RvR guild, people assume you are good because you know someone who knows someone who is skilled. You yourself have about as much skill as me pressing lifetap all day in Thidranki.

Whatever you say. ^^
If it helps you sleep at night then sure, i suck teh big c0ck in rvr. :D
And as i've said before i couldnt care less what people and least of all a bitter tosser like you think. :p
I get regular rvr groups and i'd like to think i make a difference in the groups i play in, why else would people keep inviting me? :)
Inviting a noskill warrior that cant play for shit over and over really doesnt make sense to me so i must be doing something right. Wouldnt you agree? XD

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
Inviting a noskill warrior that cant play for shit over and over really doesnt make sense to me so i must be doing something right. Wouldnt you agree? XD
naah, its purely cos ur pink ^^

Dorimor1

Banned
Septina said:
Whatever you say. ^^
And as i've said before i couldnt care less what people and least of all a bitter tosser like you think. :p
I get regular rvr groups and i'd like to think i make a difference in the groups i play in, why else would people keep inviting me? :)

I think I touched a nerve.

Dorimor1

Banned
I'm sorry but that post contributes nothing to the conversation, leave us intelligent people to argue.

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Septina said:
Whatever you say. ^^

But i think u rowks mejt :( And i wub you also hihihih *LunarFniSS*

:sex:

atos

Fledgling Freddie
I don't think its wise to insult a moderator. Be happy he isnt Jup. :p

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
i allways found running with guildies being a problem :/

Septina

Part of the furniture
Dorimor1 said:
I think I touched a nerve.

Hardly, but believe what you want. And as i've said before, if i start taking 'criticism' from you seriously i'll let you know.
Anyway, trying to have a conversation with you is beyond pointless since 'you're always right, everyone else is wrong, everyone sucks, you rock' etc. :p
Have fun in your own little world and make sure you 'pwn them noobs' :)

Dorimor1

Banned
Septina said:
Hardly, but believe what you want. And as i've said before, if i start taking 'criticism' from you seriously i'll let you know.
Anyway, trying to have a conversation with you is beyond pointless since 'you're always right, everyone else is wrong, everyone sucks, you rock' etc. :p
Have fun in your own little world and make sure you 'pwn them noobs' :)

Ok I have come to the conclusion that I did touch a nerve.

And if you agree I am always right, then I won't complain.

xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom