Running with guildies is a problem?!

pip

Banned
Run with who ever you like as long as you have fun:) and if they give you shit for it just /rude

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
Horner said:
Gratz to you my loyal friend ! Best cleric around ! :worthy:
So you are still trying to fool ppl by telling that your DI bot is actually a real player? :p

dp.jpg

kivik

Part of the furniture
pip said:
Run with who ever you like as long as you have fun:) and if they give you shit for it just /rude

What he wouldn't realise is, it was himself that started acting rude.

pip

Banned
kivik said:
What he wouldn't realise is, it was himself that started acting rude.
He prob sat there laughing is tits of at all of you i no i am:)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Grats thread? Horner found a friend! Someone is actually stupid enough to socialize with the lamest player on cluster, impressive.

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
LOL, once again horner prooves beyond all doubt that he is a cock! :wanker:

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
I noticed Death, you copied the stlong emote spamming of horner aswell. Keep it up!

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Maybe retirement is closing in and Horner is training his apprentice?

Brekahn

Fledgling Freddie
Deathvenom said:
Infanity seems to be under the impression that If i choose to run in rvr with a guildie that its my problem when we steamroll half of hib. Go back to doing whatever perverted acts you do with your tree's and your baseline stun to win tactics, and next time don't pm me with your alt to whine at me about grouping with Horner just because you have a grudge :wanker:

Eh ok ... now ... who are you ? prolly some random horner found irl to sit under his desk while he plays loike 3 comps or summit ..

Congratulations ! give the man his Bucket of win water !

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
Why does ppl still whine about Horner ? just ignore his spam.. thats the only thing he can

He is a high rr newb there still needs moc.. and he is still easy rps.. like he always have been.. :m00:

Good to have moc.. but low dmg ? he just cant play his char optimale.. since he need moc nowadays!

MoC was only usefull before NF for casters..

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Deathvenom said:
Infanity seems to be under the impression that If i choose to run in rvr with a guildie that its my problem when we steamroll half of hib. Go back to doing whatever perverted acts you do with your tree's and your baseline stun to win tactics, and next time don't pm me with your alt to whine at me about grouping with Horner just because you have a grudge :wanker:

What the fuck ?

I was asking what rr you were and that, I just find it funny your stuck to horner like a fly on shit being rp pld ;d

Whine whine whine me likes it ;d

PS, The /rofl /rude emotes are roxor, You guys on vent with each other getting off over it or something ;d ?

Horner: oww my fwend pleze tell me vmore
Deathbymagma: i even emoted that solo chanter
Horner: imz alzmost zere my vwend!

Everz

FH is my second home
funny thing is, he is still one of the best sorcs out.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Eversmallx said:
funny thing is, he is still one of the best sorcs out.
You are inactive, you have no rights to say something like that! :twak:

I would call him the lamest sorc out there.. Running around with his "mate", with di3 up all the time, stuck to his arse taking out ppl who has just been in a duel or just taken down 2 in a row, and after loltapping them to death he gives them a nice emote shower!

If you call that "one of the best" you haven't seen a proper sorc!

AND if it was sarcasm(which I just thought of) it wasn't very funny!!

Everz

FH is my second home
CorNokZ said:
You are inactive, you have no rights to say something like that! :twak:

I would call him the lamest sorc out there.. Running around with his "mate", with di3 up all the time, stuck to his arse taking out ppl who has just been in a duel or just taken down 2 in a row, and after loltapping them to death he gives them a nice emote shower!

If you call that "one of the best" you haven't seen a proper sorc!

AND if it was sarcasm(which I just thought of) it wasn't very funny!!

what is this proper sorc you speak of ;c?

liloe

It's my birthday today!
If that is true I find it rather funny to see Infanity whining about unfair playstyle =))

Drege

Loyal Freddie
Deathvenom said:
lol i dont have a problem with whine, i have a problem with people who have a problem with people who like to have fun. ;)

Hypocrit. You have a problem with people that dont like your way of playing and still you guys go spoil every fight you possibly can for other people that are playing the way they think is fun. So to have fun you need to ruin the fun of others. Your just trying to justify getting rp-pl'd.

Oh btw I got the impression the other day that your vampiir Childofkhain could drop me without a drop of sweat and that i killed other vampiirs easy just because most of the other ones are gimps. Then when we met the other night you werent even close. First time you dropped really fast. Second time you Powered up on me before the fight and then you made me use ip. Stop talking so much imo=).

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Horner said:
We believe you . :p

Someone got owned .....

View attachment 2966

Gratz to you my loyal friend ! Best cleric around ! :worthy:
That wasn't the night Septina was referring to, though, clever edit of that picture to remove the date.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Deathvenom said:

Don't you realize that there are enough people to hate in the world already without your working so hard to give us another?

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
old.Eyez said:
Why does ppl still whine about Horner ? just ignore his spam.. thats the only thing he can

He is a high rr newb there still needs moc.. and he is still easy rps.. like he always have been.. :m00:

Good to have moc.. but low dmg ? he just cant play his char optimale.. since he need moc nowadays!

MoC was only usefull before NF for casters..

So goodmode for a lt class on low rut aint good? even tho dmg is abt lower. I wonder what u smoked before posting.
But i agree horner isen't the best player but alot is far worse than him.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Y it doesn't surprise me that Horner's minion brain has lower size than ze Master one?
Impressive shit tbh :flame:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom