Running with guildies is a problem?!

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
liloe said:
If that is true I find it rather funny to see Infanity whining about unfair playstyle =))

Please continue to explain :p ?

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Infanity said:
Please continue to explain :p ?

mmm =) I remember some infiltrator jumping on me while I was finishing off some scout? =)) Shame I had fraps off, cause after I killed the scout and you I was at like 2% health when I started to outheal the poison and bleed dmg =)

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
liloe said:
mmm =) I remember some infiltrator jumping on me while I was finishing off some scout? =)) Shame I had fraps off, cause after I killed the scout and you I was at like 2% health when I started to outheal the poison and bleed dmg =)

Oh right, I also remember some ranger at rr1 adding on my fights and sending me a pm to apologise about it ? I guess at low rr its ok to play like that though ;]

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Infanity said:
Oh right, I also remember some ranger at rr1 adding on my fights and sending me a pm to apologise about it ? I guess at low rr its ok to play like that though ;]

My PM box shows no entries concerning that issue ^^

Although we could do a good old-fashioned knife fight to solve the issue =))

Thinking about it....I was RR2 in NF already :p Don't try to fool me you Phook'er ;-)

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
liloe said:
My PM box shows no entries concerning that issue ^^

Although we could do a good old-fashioned knife fight to solve the issue =))

Thinking about it....I was RR2 in NF already :p Don't try to fool me you Phook'er ;-)

im 100% sure it was you, DC bridge when you added on me and pmd me on fh, I was shocked as i thought u played midgard - It was when people were dueling on the bridge :)

Deathvenom

Fledgling Freddie
what makes you think I play hib and not mid, also what makes you think I only play on the english cluster.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
woo random sorc wins a fight omgwtflollerskatesirl, the server must have groaned over the skills being shown.

or maybe nobody gives a shit about some worthless piece of crap from some random useless little country.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Deathvenom said:
châteaux

moron

Oh and behold, its 6:10 and who do i see leaving Beno? ^^
Horner, Scarlatina and the little apprentice wannabe all on stick. Out to make the world unsafe for the soloers out there and to cash in free rps for yet another day. :D

auroria

Banned
Septina said:
Oh and behold, its 6:10 and who do i see leaving Beno? ^^
Horner, Scarlatina and the little apprentice wannabe all on stick. Out to make the world unsafe for the soloers out there and to cash in free rps for yet another day. :D
time to sleep for you! :p

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Deathvenom said:
châteaux

Kinda proves what servers you play then. Lemme guess. Camlann?

I surely hope all people from france are not like you and Horner, cause I would not say any of you represent france in a good way.

Cause if thats the case I would not hesitate to drop a a-bomb and blow that silly country off the surface of this planet. You are on the way to act more retarded than any american could ever hope to do.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Its a forum to talk about the game!

And yes this guys plays it beyond a game, aka hates loosing so much he runs 2 accounts (bit like playing monoplay with an inflatable dummy whos money and property you take) and sits on his own doorstep add killing and emoting anything he adds on.

To me that isnt the "its a game" attitude. Thats like a newb that cant "handle" "the game".

for me anyway.

hanza

Fledgling Freddie
Deathvenom said:
châteaux

moron
impressiv french skills here ... nono really !!

not sure if we are suppose to :clap or /rude tho....

Dorimor1

Banned
What is the difference between them and the other trios running around? Seriously people if just a trio really causes you that many problems that you have to insult them all the time then you really need to sit back for a second and think that maybe you suck.

Get two other friends and if they are so 'crap' like you make them out to be you will easily farm them. Unfortunatly, I don't think anyone has done that yet, seems to me that people can't take loosing.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
funny thread, has a bit of everything for your average morning coffee. :D

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Dorimor1 said:
What is the difference between them and the other trios running around? Seriously people if just a trio really causes you that many problems that you have to insult them all the time then you really need to sit back for a second and think that maybe you suck.

Get two other friends and if they are so 'crap' like you make them out to be you will easily farm them. Unfortunatly, I don't think anyone has done that yet, seems to me that people can't take loosing.

Truth is: Horner got fed up of needing to run to a tower to hide every time he met Maeloch cause of insta losing his Di Bot.
Hence he needed to find another one to stay safer -.-
But ofc it's better defending other crappy players than stand the truth :flame:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom