Running with guildies is a problem?!

Deathvenom

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity seems to be under the impression that If i choose to run in rvr with a guildie that its my problem when we steamroll half of hib. Go back to doing whatever perverted acts you do with your tree's and your baseline stun to win tactics, and next time don't pm me with your alt to whine at me about grouping with Horner just because you have a grudge :wanker:

censi

Can't get enough of FH
fair play though man, but like you know what he does right? you dont mind being part of just running around watching him rude spam all the people he adds on etc??

you say to yourself thats just his little trait and he doesnt do anything wrong its just a guy enjoying the game in good spirits? Thats what daoc is supposed to be about etc, doesnt say in the rule book you cant run with DI bot and doorstep add all day etc... so its fine?

Im just trying to understand if you think like that, or you just think fuck it I dont care type attitude.

im saying this to try and appeal to the lighthearted side of you that maybe says, ok this is just a little bit too lame for me. thanks for group horner but this isnt my style type thing.

dont fly off the rocker either im trying to be civil here to. been enough horner whine lately i guess.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Deathvenom said:
Infanity seems to be under the impression that If i choose to run in rvr with a guildie that its my problem when we steamroll half of hib. Go back to doing whatever perverted acts you do with your tree's and your baseline stun to win tactics, and next time don't pm me with your alt to whine at me about grouping with Horner just because you have a grudge :wanker:

Dont think many'd care if you grouped with Horner or not, the constant spam of /rude, /laugh, /rofl you two toss out after you've killed someone is beyond childish tho.
Tho its nice, Horner finally found someone to group with thats just as childish as him. :)
Gotta love the other night, you and Horner (and scarlatina ofc) running around in Odins and most of the times the only thing you saw was you running in first as meatshield and Horner coming a few secs later trying to charge aswell but kept getting outcasted by the cl disease from a warrior....
lol.gif

Anyway, keep up the good work, you two make a lovely couple.

Edit: And since when does Horner have a guild? Unless you mean the guild of 'having no guild'? :eek:

Deathvenom

Fledgling Freddie
rp's are rp's, this game is about war "adding" what adding, i don't think the germans yelled "adders" at the british when they declaired war on them before the 2nd world war.
and yes i think horner is just playing the game to have a laugh which is what I am doing. I don't see why people should have a problem with me rvring with a guildie just because they don't like him.

Deathvenom

Fledgling Freddie
Horner is a member of ASq as am I, he rejoined us when I restarted playing.

Horner

Banned
Septina said:
Gotta love the other night, you and Horner (and scarlatina ofc) running around in Odins and most of the times the only thing you saw was you running in first as meatshield and Horner coming a few secs later trying to charge aswell but kept getting outcasted by the cl disease from a warrior....
lol.gif

We believe you . :p

Someone got owned .....

View attachment 2966

Gratz to you my loyal friend ! Best cleric around ! :worthy:

thaaadi

Fledgling Freddie
Deathvenom said:
rp's are rp's, this game is about war "adding" what adding, i don't think the germans yelled "adders" at the british when they declaired war on them before the 2nd world war.
and yes i think horner is just playing the game to have a laugh which is what I am doing. I don't see why people should have a problem with me rvring with a guildie just because they don't like him.
Totaly agree, IT'S A WAR PEOPLE OK???

Septina

Part of the furniture
Horner said:

Someone got owned .....

View attachment 2966

Hard for a solo warrior to take out wizard, sorc and cleric... sadly enough. :p
Did whipe the floor with you when i grouped up with Bloodomens tho so i think i went out on top that night before you logged off xD

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Its a GAme ... about a war.
Also..Horner and u seem to really suck at this game if u constanlty need a DI bot stuck on u just to compete.
And may i note that u should have chosen a better name ? Maybe Deathbydiandmoc ?

Eyres

Banned
Horner said:

Someone got owned .....

View attachment 2966

killing a solo warrior with a sorc + di bot

acomplishment: none

use of moc and other i win abilitys which arnt needed to beat a solo warrior: highly likely

you have achieved fuck all in daoc, just known as some idiot with no skill and its quite funny how you think its an achievment to have killed septinas warrior while he was solo, because hes one of very very few people that can actually use the utility of a sorc and not simply be a moc3 lifetap ml9 i win fucktard

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
PS : the emoting u guys do all the time after showing off what u think is 'skills', is less than childish...its pathetic. Frankly..i pity u

Septina

Part of the furniture
Nuxtobatns said:
PS : the emoting u guys do all the time after showing off what u think is 'skills', is less than childish...its pathetic. Frankly..i pity u

Its quite cute now tho, killed Horner and for some reason he released when Scarlatina was still alive and his Prodigy 'Deathbymagma' did the emoting for him, one rude, one laugh and one rofl. :)
I 'awwwed' irl. :D

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Septina said:
Its quite cute now tho, killed Horner and for some reason he released when Scarlatina was still alive and his Prodigy 'Deathbymagma' did the emoting for him, one rude, one laugh and one rofl. :)
I 'awwwed' irl. :D

the french are lovely people septina :)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Eyres said:
because hes one of very very few people that can actually use the utility of a sorc and not simply be a moc3 lifetap ml9 i win fucktard

Fact is that at the moment, 90% of the sorcs active in small-scale (solo/duo/trio) do nothing but MOC3 + lafjtap. And Septina on sorc was very rarely active in solo/duo/trio-action.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
[VR]Fuji said:
Pretty sure Pa dosnt work from behind mate :)

Heavy statements come from heavy players..totaly coated in the stealth game it seems...since SI... he is well over 147k rps...a wonderfull 486rps over. Even tho he is talking metaphorically prolly...i bet he aint so sure he is. After all..mocing around Horner and di bot gives u loads of cohonas to /rude everybody.

Deathvenom

Fledgling Freddie
there is more than one server and more than one mmo :) DV has been about since before SI now i think about it. Anywho some people speak out of their ass so its hard to tell which way they are facing ;)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Deathvenom said:
there is more than one server and more than one mmo :) DV has been about since before SI now i think about it. Anywho some people speak out of their ass so its hard to tell which way they are facing ;)

Fo.

kivik

Part of the furniture
Deathvenom said:

Apparently RPs = fun for you?

Fuck off and do assasinmissions if you don't like the whine.

Bowyer

Fledgling Freddie

lol daftest comment I ave read for ages thx for the laugh, and people wonder why I read these forums.

Deathvenom

Fledgling Freddie
lol i dont have a problem with whine, i have a problem with people who have a problem with people who like to have fun. ;)

Septina

Part of the furniture
Deathvenom said:
lol i dont have a problem with whine, i have a problem with people who have a problem with people who like to have fun. ;)

So, you emote everyone you kill with rofls, rudes, laughs whatever and thats your idea of fun?
And then when people who takes offence by that, they're whiney bitches who just should shut up? :p
I cheered Horner 5 times when i was on sorc, 2 seconds later he pm's me saying 'ban inc ^^'.
If his idea of having fun is acting like THE biggest prick ever then yea, big surprise, people will have a say about it. :]

[WR]Mothman

Fledgling Freddie
Deathvenom said:

And like Horner is fun? LoL its a looser play mode :eek2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom