Running with guildies is a problem?!

Dorimor1

Banned
As I said Bugz, you're on my ignore list. Your petty stalking got boring fast. Probably still bitter that I humiliated you in arguements and posted that truly fugly pic of you in my sig and used your words to make yourself look like a complete ass.

Dw Bugz, mum and dad will make it better.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Dorimor1 said:
Crappy player maybe, but he is 3 RRs higher than you :<

Farming rps playing in a moronically way is way easier tho.
Could even bait u saying that, ofc, u know it perfectly -.-

liloe

It's my birthday today!
atos said:
Kinda proves what servers you play then. Lemme guess. Camlann?

I surely hope all people from france are not like you and Horner, cause I would not say any of you represent france in a good way.

Cause if thats the case I would not hesitate to drop a a-bomb and blow that silly country off the surface of this planet. You are on the way to act more retarded than any american could ever hope to do.

If he's from France I'll have a word with my friend Jaques so he gets expelled from the country =))

atos

Fledgling Freddie
liloe said:
If he's from France I'll have a word with my friend Jaques so he gets expelled from the country =))

Make him throw Horner out while hes at it.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Oh noes Dori is "pwning" me.

Sig material never the less.

Deathvenom

Fledgling Freddie
France isn't the only country that speaks french...

besides I never said I was french.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Deathvenom said:

il n`y a que les gens qui vienent du france que parlent francais. Les wallonais, les luxembourgious, grand partie de la suisse. Se sont tous des vrais francophone.

And i do think he is one of the better sorcs out there.

and horner, NERF, your bot is rr 10 ! mine is only rr9 :/

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Muylaetrix said:
il n`y a que les gens qui vienent du france que parlent francais. Les wallonais, les luxembourgious, grand partie de la suisse. Se sont tous des vrais francophone.

that's truly an insult to the French language though ^^

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
liloe said:
that's truly an insult to the French language though ^^

yeah, i wonder how many spelling mistakes were in there. it`s been 18 years since last i had education in french, i am bound to be a bit rusty at writing it.

believe me, my writen german is even worse.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Muylaetrix said:
yeah, i wonder how many spelling mistakes were in there. it`s been 18 years since last i had education in french, i am bound to be a bit rusty at writing it.

believe me, my writen german is even worse.

eh eh =) so what about your spoken German? :p

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
liloe said:
eh eh =) so what about your spoken German? :p

if you don`t mind the occassional fuck up with the, now how do you call those things in english... `die feller`, it`s more or less ok.

a german friends once said : if you are unsure about der/die/das/den/dem, say `de`

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Deathvenom said:

No and america isnt the only country that speaks english. See what I mean?

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
liloe said:
mmm =) I remember some infiltrator jumping on me while I was finishing off some scout? =)) Shame I had fraps off, cause after I killed the scout and you I was at like 2% health when I started to outheal the poison and bleed dmg =)

haha when was this? :) could be me playing he's infl when he was playing my scout :D

Dorimor1 said:
Crappy player maybe, but he is 3 RRs higher than you :<

i love when n00bs think rr= skills

Deathvenom

Fledgling Freddie
Muylaetrix said:
Good try :) But yes that was the point I was trying to make :)

atos said:
No and america isnt the only country that speaks english. See what I mean?

Actually English is not spoken in America they infact speak American, saying anything else is an insult and as such you should be exiled.

:england:

Again, not sure why people think I am French...

Dorimor1

Banned
Eeben said:
i love when n00bs think rr= skills

Maybe you are saying that because your highest rr is like, 5? Loooool. RR does equal skill and experience, one exception is Stajjjijjjon (who is really very shit tbh) and maybe some others.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Deathvenom said:
Again, not sure why people think I am French...
He cant be french, even they exiled Horner. Napoleon was a bit of a twat too, look where he ended up, and he was the biggest adder and zerger of alll time.

kivik

Part of the furniture
Dorimor1 said:
Maybe you are saying that because your highest rr is like, 5? Loooool. RR does equal skill and experience, one exception is Stajjjijjjon (who is really very shit tbh) and maybe some others.

No wonder you are 1L4

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Deathvenom said:
Actually English is not spoken in America they infact speak American, saying anything else is an insult and as such you should be exiled.

I suggest you read up on your history again then. American english is a dialect of english, not a separate language.

Shame I can't be exiled since I'm a midgardian in both heritage and spirit.

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Say'n that to Eeben shows ur greater lack of knowlege..!!!

Septina

Part of the furniture
Dorimor1 said:

Gotta love how everything below his precious 'RR9 Freeshard enchanter' (XD) is low rr and everything thats higher than him = 'GOMFG HIGH RR ELITIST PRICKS!!11'

^^

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Septina, don't be so hard on him, we were all once angry teenagers looking for our own identities and being abusive to everyone and everything!

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Dorimor1 said:
Maybe you are saying that because your highest rr is like, 5? Loooool.

Shouldent you go play with your pwn chars in the Almighty Thid BG ?!?!

Dorimor1 said:
RR does equal skill and experience

Good thing that you consider your self as a noob then

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Deathvenom said:
rofl that made me laugh, have u ever heard any1 saying im going to my american class ?? no didnt think so

liloe

It's my birthday today!
old.Whoodoo said:
He cant be french, even they exiled Horner. Napoleon was a bit of a twat too, look where he ended up, and he was the biggest adder and zerger of alll time.

Then again Napoleon wasn't from France, he was from Corsica, which is a huge difference. They want their indipendence all the time (but with the french state paying ofc, lol) Sure, not all are like that, but if you check the news that island should just be moved to the Indian ocean and made indipendent, but far away from France.

atos said:
I suggest you read up on your history again then. American english is a dialect of english, not a separate language.

trycorn said:
rofl that made me laugh, have u ever heard any1 saying im going to my american class ?? no didnt think so

That's what they want you to believe, but in fact they just try to snatch a little piece of a great culture they never had :<

So yes, it's defo American, everything else would be an insult, really =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom