Red Guard, When are you going to stop using RADAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tyka

Originally posted by Xandax
Again - you can't call people cheaters without backing up your stories. And "I know they are cheating" is not valid.

Seems like you have some hard time understanding what i am trying to explain, read through what i said again and the only "valid" thing i can do at this moment is to post it here and HOPE that the people from RG reads this, i KNOW GOA won't be able to track it. Don't want to go on with this if you refuse to listen to what i said in this thread, but if you think its wrong then maybe you can give me an idea about what i should have done instead, and btw, reporting 3fgs + to GOA is not an option.

Now leave this thread if i was you, it has done its purpose.

O

old.Xanthian

Originally posted by stunned
You are not worth any feelings, so don´t sweat it.

With a char name like "pwned" , im sad to say you have no say in ANY arguement.

0mg 1 pwn3d j00!!!11

S

stunned

Originally posted by old.Xanthian
With a char name like "pwned" , im sad to say you have no say in ANY arguement.

0mg 1 pwn3d j00!!!11

By the looks of your whines You arn´t really in a position to pwn anyone.

S

shilak

Ive had a few instances where Ive wondered about people using radar.

First was after Alpha jumped me and a RM on our way to Odin's, then all of a sudden he just stopped the fight a legged it, even though he was winning. 15-20s after a FG of middies arrived on the scene and I had to wonder if they were the reason Alpha called of his attack.

Second was after trying to make my way to Bledmeer solo, I was nearing Odins using an obscure route when a message about LA being at Odins Y popped up on /as. So i decided to hide behind a tree and watch in the direction of the regular route to Odins, half expecting LA to run past at some point. Sure enough after about a minute of waiting LA come into view running towards Jamtland. But imagine my surprise when they suddenly change course and head directly for me. I hadnt moved in over a minute from my spot behind that rather large tree, so I had to wonder how they knew I was there.

At the end of the day I have no absolute proof that they use radar and there is no way for anyone in-game to get it, unless someone actually admits using radar over chat channels. Sure, report them to GOA if you are absolutely sure they are using radar, maybe GOA will investigate, maybe they wont, but they certainly wont investigate every member of a guild. Posting accusations of an entire guild on here when you believe members of it 'may' be using radar is pretty lame and wont change anything.

In my experience there are a lot of people in Midgard who hate the use of tools such as radar. And I quite often see people questioning the sources of completely legitimate information. e.g. a stealther that stumbled upon a group of enemies hiding near a MG, a pet that left a lag shadow behind a group, or a noticible change in framerate when you look in a certain direction.

N

nalistah

How fucking lame of you Tyka to blaim RG for using radar when you have no proof at all. Last night we ran around like 1 hour in emain and missed all big fights, and i dont think that would have happened if someone had radar.
I cant understand how you can start a serious thread like this with no proof at all.
I think you should rott in hell for giving RG a reputation for something thats not true. We have very experinced leaders that now the area etc, you dont have to use a radar to run into hibs at strange places.

I will take this as a SOMEONE GOT PWND-thread (Tyka that is).

S

shilak

Originally posted by Tyka
Not sure what you mean with suspicions, this is a STATEMENT from me, and it's aimed at whoever was using this program to find the enemies in emain.
And if none of them are actually using radar?

BTW, it was a statement made by you with no facts to back it up, hence it is a statement of your suspicions.

O

old.Xanthian

STOP SAYING PWNED U SILLY CUNTS!!!!!

IF you have to say something its "owned".
This isnt Countershite , this is DAoC fgs..

F

-Freezingwiz-

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Ok let´s say no mid use radar then all are happy :rolleys:
:bazbeer:

S

skile

Originally posted by poppamies
Newer sawn anyone in RG use radar, as a fact all i spoken to in RG hate radar users, and think its lame.
So wtf are u talking about ?
Where did u get the impression we are using radar ?
Before posting anything make sure u got something to backup ur words.
Newer been in a grp with radar, and if i would id leave the grp.
We run around in emain looking hibs/albs, we know the routs around emain ppl tend to take, that why we find u guys out there.
So next time just stfu ok.

RG acted funny in Sauvage in the old days, esp someone named Huntahhh.

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by skile

Huntahhh is for sure not using any radar thing, but cause he OWNED u he must cheat??

nah dont think so

X

Xandax

Seems like you have some hard time understanding what i am trying to explain, read through what i said again and the only "valid" thing i can do at this moment is to post it here and HOPE that the people from RG reads this, i KNOW GOA won't be able to track it. Don't want to go on with this if you refuse to listen to what i said in this thread, but if you think its wrong then maybe you can give me an idea about what i should have done instead, and btw, reporting 3fgs + to GOA is not an option.

Now leave this thread if i was you, it has done its purpose.

If I misunder stood what you are trying to say I'm sorry - but after what I've read in this post - you are saying again and again that you hope RG will stop using cheats because you post here?

And that they use cheats "because you know they do".

Where exactly have I misunderstood your point?

S

Spix

Group leader: Going mmg, fg LA there
Me: how do you know?
Group leader: SB told me?
Me: ok =)

So is this using radar? I doubt any radar would tell what guild or character it is you see on the radar, but I dont know realy.

another example.

2 of our groups resting and rezzing after a fight above the Tower behind the trees in emain, and getting jumped by 1 chanter heavy hib group that totaly whiped our asses with pbaoe

Same leader as above: ffs, we play like noobs at the moment. spread out when resting and that would never have happened.

So is this using radar? hardly, since he would have seen that fg incoming so we could get moving.

And the numerous times we spend on looking on strange places where I would never go myself just to find out that 9 times out of 10 theres noone there. But occasionaly there are resting groups hiding on that hill with trees.
Or sometimes running headless into a full group and 10 sec later /release because the 1fg happened to have 5fg backup just out of clipplane incoming.

Is that using radar? guess not or the person that lead and using radar must have too much free time to waste on running to locations he knew was empty.

That was Just a few examples of how I seen it the times I am with the guild in emain.

Difference with mids and albs is that we try to find the enemy, not wait for them to find us, thats why your groups will be found in the most bizzare places since it takes no time to run from mtk to atk and back scanning the regular places and its surrounding with skald speed.

Regards to info giving sbs and hunters out there.

I bet alb stealthers dont bother passing information around since albs seems to be soloing in anonymous zergs or just solo if you know what I meen...

And go ahead and make up things and complain about all we do, it amuzes me how the trendy Red Guard flames rains atm.
Seen so many NP flaming posts in the past its time for someone else to take the shit.

It is the same with twats in other games like QWTF, CS and others, there are always something to blame on when getting owned, aimbots, wallhack blabla omfg shiiitor you could not se me standing there you lamer. Your whole guild cheats since you cant possible win us every match.
Only to be proved the guild that was accused of cheating won national league on a internet cafe and went to world championship in CS and ended up in the top, abit hard to cheat without noone notice when you cant even have your own config files on a internet cafe with audience...
Or my old qwtf clan pwned on a huge gaming LAN only beaten by another clan that had been accused of cheating also since they was good players.

But aslong as you dont see whats going on on others screen it may be hard to prove your not using some cheater tools.
I cant see what the point would be in this game actualy.

And yeah we run in 5fg+ to make it impossible for you to report our radar dude.
And for your information, there are invisible dummies that reveal if you use radar so dont count on your 100% sure RG uses radar.
People have been booted for using it in US and probably in EU aswell, they simply dissapear from the game when caught so if you have some friends who suddenly are not online they may have been doing something not allowed...

regards

K

K0nah

Originally posted by skile

*cough* the only reason i didnt report him after killing not 1 but 3 of my chars in "odd" circumstances over the course of a couple weeks was because i couldn't be arsed.

example1: my scout knocks an arrow from inside a bush as he runs past but drops stealth, he insta turns and "pwns meh". F8? possibly, Radar? Maybe. btw he stopped and turned _before_ i released the arrow.

to the cheaters: have fun being "l33t ub4r k00l pwn0rZ" wont u...

downloading and installing hax makes u superior players to the rest of us, clearly.

T

tankster

saying someone cheats is useless unless u can proof it ..

and its even very rude to say it like this :eek:

T

Tyka

Xandax one last comment to you, sorry i am not going to tell you under wich circumstances i think they are using radar because even if i would tell this and that happened, you will come up with another excuse that this COULD have happened, see my point? that is why i trust my own experience and let the people deciede their own opinion from what i said, that fair enough?

And welcome tankster in middle of a thread, clueless as usual. Surprises me that someone that is rr10 knows so little about the game.

E

Elixir

Imo could be sbs delivering info on enemies whereabouts, i know i myself do it on almost a day to day basis, ill go emain, hang around struggling to find soloers (or non buffbotters) and ill keep a eye out for enemy zergs to tell the friendly zerg where to ....um...zerg.

N

noaim

Xandax one last comment to you, sorry i am not going to tell you under wich circumstances i think they are using radar because even if i would tell this and that happened, you will come up with another excuse that this COULD have happened, see my point?

If he can make an excuse to what could have happened, how can you know they do cheat?

A

aucard

Yeah i care so much about who wins in a game rofl.

Stop using radar.

Yes you do.

Start using your Brain.

B

brommix

actually in the old days as skile said ive have lost count on the times i got caught when i left stealth for only to be caught 20secs later by a FGmids with some RG, all over sauvage and, we had some suspecions, most amazing was when some friends died....i left stealth to see a horde of mids heading toward me. But i havent noticed anything in emain, probably cause fights are so static between mids and albs so cant tell, if any are cheating its most likely the one or 2 loners.
Usually to check if someone are cheating, just count how many times you are able to ambush them, that usually clarifies some stuff, where i do remember that we have ambushed LA a few times, so I put their surprise attacks down to good timing or scouting etc.

T

Tyka

Ok well at least it's not only me who think someone in RG is using radar. Thanks to the people who dare speaking their mind, instead of being weak and go with the flow.

X

Xandax

Xandax one last comment to you, sorry i am not going to tell you under wich circumstances i think they are using radar because even if i would tell this and that happened, you will come up with another excuse that this COULD have happened, see my point? that is why i trust my own experience and let the people deciede their own opinion from what i said, that fair enough?

And welcome tankster in middle of a thread, clueless as usual. Surprises me that someone that is rr10 knows so little about the game.

Again you go with the "RG have to prove their innocence because they *do* cheat" senario.

You jugde from *your* experience - but you jugde in a manner where you are certain of their guilt. This is shamefull in my oppinion.

When you seem to have the courage to step forward (or think you have) - why not have the courage of trying to back up your words. Otherwise it is mearly slander.

And again - if they cheat (if any cheat) - by all means mock them - but at least have the decentcy to back up accusations with something more then: "I'm experienced, so I know more about what goes on then others".
Some of the other people have also been in this game a very long time, and chances are they know atleast as much as you, and are just as experienced.

And btw - why would I want to come up with excuses - I have no connection to RG.
I mearly want you to back up your words.

F

flue

Originally posted by stunned
Mmm maybe, btw when I read Glottis whines I sometimes picture that drummer in the Muppet show, forgot his name tho ... You know it ?

animal

F

flue

im pretty certain i saw a RG troll use radar this week when albs had CS at hlid
my fg attacked the mids from behind as there were attacking the hib held keep and we got massacred by loads of mids but 1 friar got away due to lag before we got there

now he was going to ress us and was out of sight from our group behind plenty of cover
before i died i had hit TS on accident so i know there were no stealthers around

ok what happened was this all the mids went back to the keep and i watch 1 small troll in RG cloak run from the bottom of the keep in a straight line directly to our friar which was not on veiw and hidden

now you can tell me im talking shit if you like i dont care what you think tbh but thats radar and anyone who says it isnt is talking total crap

S

stunned

Yeah I saw it, I think. She was down at the river praying to some dark God.

My children saw it to, they say. And it is kind of strange, she has been saying strange things and never wanted to talk much with normal folks.

BURN her, string her up ....

ring a bell ?

K

Karl [DAOC]

NO YOU ARE THE ONES THAT ARE HTE BALL LICKERS!!

Look guys.... grow up, i for one know that anybody found using radar in R would be kicked out the guild instantly, if they wernt kicked then 99% of the guild qould boycot rvr till he was kicked and that would make Mikhail very unhappy bunny!

just STFU accusing peopl of cheating go back home get into bed, have a cry that you lost in emain, and then get up and play the game... i mean OMFG... this thread is 6 pages of full blown shit!!!

Kind Regards,

Karl :p

T

Treniel-

i duno if Red Gaurd use radar or not not played recently enough to comment but what i can say is that they are a bunch of lame ass twats...3fg at 11am!?! omg when i logged the night before they had 3fg up..i don't get how they can even enjoy zerging with that many just from guild would piss me off

O

old.Xanthian

Get used to it Tren, its the new trend..

They dont go anywhere unless they have 3fg :(
Sucks.. Lame Fags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom