Red Guard, When are you going to stop using RADAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aule Valar

how you can possibly believe that anything goes on in emain that a sb doesn't see (especially at the mgs) with the current shadow legions in emain i dunno

however endless 3fgs at a mg is lame but it is a valid (and v heavily used) tactic
its more lame however because of the way that they whined endlessly about us doing it when we did it

G

gadfboiadoifb

hello

Radar doesnt show whole zone. So how does it help us jump on you ? Stupid human !! It only shows your clipping range. aRGGHH !!!!! get some proves before you start throwing shit on other people you silly human.

R

Rg.Roller

To say that mids 3fg zerg comming from an alb is cheeky and lame, albs use bed and breakfast services ontop of mg's. Hibbs do enter emain with usually alot less....1fg usually but even then sometimes 3fg's themselves.

and as for radar why would you need one??? doesnt all your pc's slightly lag or fps dip if you turn the way alotta people are in the distance!? The daoc gfx engine is really really poor and draws future models way ahead of whats needed.... hence lagged people comming in and out of view.

Its not red guards fault either that most of its members are very emain active, is it? Maybe thats what makes a good guild, RG actively rvr's, supports crafting, money hunts, item hunts out and in SI, PL'ing lower alts and new members and relic raids. For all that say RG suck and are lame, maybe they should look at thier own guild and see what your good at?

F

froler-mid

BUMP, RG ZERG IS OF TEH SUCKS

:bore::bore::bore:

E

elerand

Originally posted by Tyka
Xandax one last comment to you, sorry i am not going to tell you under wich circumstances i think they are using radar because even if i would tell this and that happened, you will come up with another excuse that this COULD have happened, see my point? that is why i trust my own experience and let the people deciede their own opinion from what i said, that fair enough?

And welcome tankster in middle of a thread, clueless as usual. Surprises me that someone that is rr10 knows so little about the game.

Roll up roll up, Tykas kangeroo court is now in session, come in innocent and leave guilty!

So you want people just to believe you cos you had a "feeeling"?

Personally I have never had cause to trust your common sense so your "feeling" is even less valid to me, if you really want to defend your point the explain why you think they are cheating, so what if they can come back with something to explain it away, better than leaving out something that might actually prove more useful.
Currently your snapping at everyone like a mad dog, you said your bit, you can't back it up and while people are posting some of their opionons on the subject of RG and radar use in general you'll note none of them can prove it either, only K0nah comes close with his example and he still can't prove it for sure...sheesh.

A

ab_fluid

tonights RvR makes me even more suspicious still, at least 4 times we got jumped takign a different route to emain each time. Still kicked the bunch of lame cunts arses when they had 3-4fg with our 2fg in crim valley. Cheat all you want is good fun now, your nothing to be afraid off with Radar and a damn sight less to be feared without it

S

stunned

Originally posted by ab_fluid
tonights RvR makes me even more suspicious still, at least 4 times we got jumped takign a different route to emain each time. Still kicked the bunch of lame cunts arses when they had 3-4fg with our 2fg in crim valley. Cheat all you want is good fun now, your nothing to be afraid off with Radar and a damn sight less to be feared without it

Aww a little bitter are we, funny I don´t remeber 2 FGs beating us, but hey your 5 FGs turn out 2 FGs on BW, right. And our 2.5 FGs makes 4 FGs, right ... glad You are enjoying this game ...

O

old.Xanthian

I remember it well.
Cunt.

Was left side of 2nd Crim valley ~ 3fg Radar Guard 2fg VGN.
We won, ner ner :p

S

stunned

Originally posted by old.Xanthian
I remember it well.
Cunt.

Oh I am a cunt, how erotic ... You guys are so, so mature ... letting yourself get this upset from a game is so, so pathetic ... jebus get a life

S

stunned

lol dont take a forum post so personal.

Oh I´m not. Just amused how some ppl go about because of some pixels ...

H

heath

For some weird reason i have just read every single post of this thread....all i can say is thank you ..i am now ready for bed (o:
:sleeping:

p.s..before you moan..i am 33...married..got a job and 3 kids...thank you and goodnight.

p.p.s Also, if anyone is cheating i would like to see proof before we lynch them. The `he ran straight at me when i was hiding` just doesnt do it for me. Even though i am only lvl 44, i have been in RvR a few times and been whooped a few..and won a few.
Shit happens..live with it or move along.

V

vintervargen

3 fg is zerg cause - not many guilds can get a GG of 3 fgs going. RG can apparently, DF sometimes, not often tho. the "normal" number atm is 2fgs, increased from 1fg cause of hm, bigger guilds? more ppl beeing50? dunno. but if u want a zerg-free reputation IMHO go for ~2 fg's.

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by stunned
Aww a little bitter are we, funny I don´t remeber 2 FGs beating us, but hey your 5 FGs turn out 2 FGs on BW, right. And our 2.5 FGs makes 4 FGs, right ... glad You are enjoying this game ...

u even know who my ingame char is? u please point where my 5fg beat u? please point where VGN have EVER fielded 5fg. PLEASE stop making ur guild look like a bunch of cunts (they r if they act like you) PLEASE don't make me post uber dmg screens of ur 150 dmg on me with a 2h axe. wouldn't wanna embarass u even more than u embarass urself. and i said 3-4 FG, want proof of this fact? i got it gimme somewhere to post it and ur welcome.

Now you can consider yourself "Pwned" fucktard.

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by vintervargen
3 fg is zerg cause - not many guilds can get a GG of 3 fgs going. RG can apparently, DF sometimes, not often tho. the "normal" number atm is 2fgs, increased from 1fg cause of hm, bigger guilds? more ppl beeing50? dunno. but if u want a zerg-free reputation IMHO go for ~2 fg's.

2fg has been the roaming "Limit" (unwritten rule etc), like 9am raids, diff story etc, but RG got tired of being owned as 2fg (Believe me they got owned numerous times by us as 2fg) and decided to zerg as 3-4fg to be leet, and it has totally backfired on them and shows jsut how low people will stoop (zerg whines, cheat threads), u name it they got anythign negative being said.........Still yet to see anything positive about their actions.

O

optical-

I remember it well.
Cunt.

lol xanthian, there were 5 people in the third group, and g2 had a couple of people at dc. No where near 3 fg =)

T

Treniel-

jesus we're agreeing on sumthing xanthian? new trend to...

was 5 FC just killed 4 mids and 3fg of RG came...funny thing was that the cleric activated bof for a laugh and it took them ages to kill us

:ROFLMAO:

S

skyrie

Tyka... gimme your thoughts on outzerging RG (and friends, TM).

Let's put up 5 perfect groups and outzerg them.

Good fun.

Rp.

Ok?

R

rure

cool.. a thread where hibs and mids arguing eachother. in most of the other threads you are racking down on us albs.

O

old.Mitsu

Rg.Miath

You suck therefor you zerg. :/

Whats up with this massive recruit everyone and rvr with 3 guild groups? You just started doing this recently.

G

gargultroll

OMG

OMG so many kids, feels like i am at kindergarden once again..

O

old.MikhailGudlik

Well by having a crap pc i can kidna tell when inc due to huge lags i get while facing inc. If thats cheatin then guilty as charged.

As for using radar dont u need a linux system + extra comp and some prog cleverly configered? (ask alpha for correct info.)

As for RG zergs we never had more then 3fgs and that was at peak time when just too many ppl logged on and we had to cut it down to 2fgs just due to loss of mobility and ppl laggin lding lossing stick and such.
Usually its 1.5 - 2 groups most of us are trolls and use uniform so i guess some ppl might see more then that it bu thats jsut your mind playing games so lay of drink adn dope.

And another point, i dont think any alb has a right to complain as most of the time we have to fight over 5 fgs minimum.

As for hibs i do feel sorry for them due to low rvr numebrs but when they do get their groups together 1 fg hibs worth abuot 3fg albs and is really a challenge.

P.S. VNG did get us on a hill while i was rolling a joint i didnt even know what hit us. Keep it up guys, gives a good reason to flame those darn afkers.

Thank you.
:clap:

S

Spix

Originally posted by flue
im pretty certain i saw a RG troll use radar this week when albs had CS at hlid
my fg attacked the mids from behind as there were attacking the hib held keep and we got massacred by loads of mids but 1 friar got away due to lag before we got there

COMMENT

Im confused, mids attacking hib held keep when albs had CS at Hlid. I think I maybe was in odins at that time, not sure though. And I ran from Blendrake straight to a Friar and killed him from the realm hastener and that was pure luck since I didnt expect any albs being alive at that moment but im a kobold and I dont wear emblem and Blendrake was not a hib keep so it cant be me.

now he was going to ress us and was out of sight from our group behind plenty of cover
before i died i had hit TS on accident so i know there were no stealthers around

COMMENT

- How convenient you accidently pressed TS but yet had the brain alert enough to look in every direction and scanning for stealthers possible hiding behind trees and bushes or simply as far out of view as your friar was.
If you have that 30 minute timer ability so close to your normal keys, better move it to quickbar 9 or something or respec your realm skills to mastery of water or lifter that may fit you more , Noobish I would say, anyway ........ How did you see the Friar if he was out of sight of your group and behind plenty of cover and still be sure no stealther was around at hes loc??? Further more dont leave one of the most important class in a alb group behind and knowing that he lagged behind. Dont take it personaly but http://www.fivestarsellout.com/sh/mark/fishy1b.html

ok what happened was this all the mids went back to the keep and i watch 1 small troll in RG cloak run from the bottom of the keep in a straight line directly to our friar which was not on veiw and hidden

COMMENT

-- There are no small trolls in the game, did you mean a Kobold? and I doubt you even know what RG emblem looks like.

You watch a small troll in RG cloak run in a straight line directly to the Friar that you apparently could not see since he was out of sight from your group and hidden? (how do you hide something without 50+ stealth in this game in the first place? I have 49 stealth and constantly get found by infils even behind trees and stones with camo up... )
And yet you claim he run in a straight line to the Friar? Mkay
What if that troll noticed that Friar escaped and knew what dir he went?.
If it was a troll it was a zerker, thane, warrior, shaman, BD, Savage or skald.
Shamans and our only RvRable BD would not chase and try to solo far away from group.
We got one Savage active and I doubt it was him...

We have not to many skalds in RG so he would not sacrifice himself doing soloing raids against some sort of cloth caster wannabe without getting stoned when leaving rest of group without speed/damage chant.
Any Troll Thane, Warrior or Zerker in RG would not do any of the acts you claim since they are to lazy to run without skald speed just to kill one simple friar in a place that only pure noobs would go solo knowing there may be more enemies around unless you are a stealther and troll dont stealth...

now you can tell me im talking shit if you like i dont care what you think tbh but thats radar and anyone who says it isnt is talking total crap

Ok Im talking Crap, actualy I dont even think you were even in a group or even at Hild , just a wannabe RG flamer making things up since you got beaten badly trying to hide in a zerg or actualy still trying to level past 34 getting badly ganked at FS killing green cons.

H

hint

The post you just quoted was a follow up to a post made in our guilds forum. In that thread a number of people comented on the ocurance.

now let me see. "there are no small trolls." dont be a picky sod.
"i doubt you even know what an Rg emblem looks like." i thin anyone who spends time in emain knows what it looks like. they see them in enough numbers. besides he didn't have to know. he was in a full group. only one of them had to know.
"How was he hidden?" There was a bloody great tree between him and the keep and therefore the troll.

At present time stealthers can still be seen when you are dead. and assasins still get to see stealthers at extended range when dead. i assume the same would be true of true sight so when he died he could happly scan round him for stealthers.

Because he accidentaly pressed the wrong button he's a n00b? so you dont accidentlay hit two buttons next to each other sometimes? or use the wrong quickbar?

"Don't leave the most important member of the group behind" a friar? i doubt he was the most important member. i happen to know that the friar in question's heal spec is only at 7 with only +1 or 2 so he is hardly a good healer. and chances are the group had a cleric knowing how many we have in our guild. in fact i would rate Mincers, clerics, theurgists, paladins, and sorcs all above friars unless there is no cleric. and if he was left behind due to lag you expect them to notice straight away? what am i saying you are Uber you always know instinctively when one of yours is laging behind. ( and im sure its nothing to do with him showing up on radar ;) )

"Ok Im talking Crap, actualy I dont even think you were even in a group or even at Hild , just a wannabe RG flamer making things up since you got beaten badly trying to hide in a zerg or actualy still trying to level past 34 getting badly ganked at FS killing green cons."

So now to discredit the post you sugest that he got beaten up in a zerg or isn't anygood at playing. this proves your point how?

I will point out that this was posted by one of the most experianced RvRer in our guild he plays a scout and is level 50. i haven't known him to sit in the zerg and get beeten up once. (in fact he has an infuriating ability to be the only one that doesn't get killed when the rest of the group is zerged ;) )

**** Coment deleted due to being dangerously close to the useual lame ass whine found in this forum. ****

i spose i will now be told that i don't have a clue, that i can't play the game, or that i am a n00b. ho well.

oh and before you try and discredit me because i don't know how to quote.

Im just too lazy

S

stunned

Originally posted by ab_fluid
u even know who my ingame char is? u please point where my 5fg beat u? please point where VGN have EVER fielded 5fg. PLEASE stop making ur guild look like a bunch of cunts (they r if they act like you) PLEASE don't make me post uber dmg screens of ur 150 dmg on me with a 2h axe. wouldn't wanna embarass u even more than u embarass urself. and i said 3-4 FG, want proof of this fact? i got it gimme somewhere to post it and ur welcome.

Now you can consider yourself "Pwned" fucktard.

Hehe, I think You need to get some fresh air. Funny shit this, just love how You get so angry over a game.

Says a little about your real life I guess, but we all play for different reasons, right ...

edit: since you asked I was refering to the Hibs that rolled us before DC, your groups = hibs. I never seen vengeance in 4 FG, tho they used to roam in pretty large groups a month ago or so.

We get zerged 50 times every day. Unlike You tho, You don´t see me whining and cussing like a little girl about it.

cya

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by stunned
Hehe, I think You need to get some fresh air. Funny shit this, just love how You get so angry over a game.

Says a little about your real life I guess, but we all play for different reasons, right ...

edit: since you asked I was refering to the Hibs that rolled us before DC, your groups = hibs. I never seen vengeance in 4 FG, tho they used to roam in pretty large groups a month ago or so.

We get zerged 50 times every day. Unlike You tho, You don´t see me whining and cussing like a little girl about it.

cya

i see u whining and moaning shitloads, and how do YOU get zerged running in 3-4 fg of bloody zerkers, we wipe alb zergs with 2fg so i can't see how u can get totally zerged with the numbers you have. My r/l is fine thanks for asking, makes you look beaten when u have to resort to comments about peoples r/l's. If u know me you would know i hardly ever get angry except when i strongly believe something, and i truely believe something is going on in your guild that isn't legitimate.

D

Driwen

Anyone knows the game called counterstrike? Its a firstpersoon shoot game. You play it versus other people. Now the "fun" thing is that when a person is really skilled in that game and plays versus people who are really lesser skilled, they always tend to shout cheater at yah. This happens, because you always shoot at their hidding place or because you make so many headshots. Well a skilled player in counterstrike checks every known hidding place and knows how to increase his chances on a headshot.
Now with daoc this seems to go the same way. People know where the hidding spots are they check known valleys. Maybe they even check trees. The way people catch cheaters in counterstrike is:
1) hack the pc to get to see if they got cheats on their pc
2) see how they walk all the time and if someone is just checking the hidding places with people in it or checking all the hidding places.
Gao can probably do this and probably should keep an eye out on the high rp gaining people. To just be sure that they atleast dont do anything suspicious. However as person who just got killed a few or even 100 times by a group it sounds stupid to yell CH34T0RZ. Unless you have followed that group around 24/7 for a few days and seen them do suspicious things. Like always check weird places only when there are people in it. Then you can complain, but even then it can be caused by stealthers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread