Red Guard, When are you going to stop using RADAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tyka

And by the way, WHERE you get killed has NOTHING do to with it, so stop telling me you know our routes, there are no routes in emain.

S

stunned

Originally posted by ab_fluid
Point tyka is trying to make is pretty valid imo, was maybe 4 times we were hit by RG zerg today in incredibly odd places for them to be, the timing they made just seemed far too good to be legitimate. We even went out of the way to take different routes every run to check it out and same result each time. One thing though, even if RG uses radar or whatever, its highly likely most are totally oblivious to the fact and have no idea about it, its the few same people leading the zerg each time that suspicions should/would lie with.

Leading the zerg huh. Funny how 2.5 FGs of RG is a zerg and 8 FGs of Albs isn´t. Do not expect any of us to take this shit seriously.

These kind of posts isn´t really doing any good. It just makes the spirit of these boards even worse.

A

Agreac

Originally posted by Tyka

But i got some damn experience from the game and can tell wether something is fishy or not. So you are running around with three balanced groups in emain and probably nothing can stop you, why do you use radar to find your enemies is my question and i really hope you will stop using it.

Do you have ANY idea how many people have felt the same way you do when they've been killed by LA or VGN? Well you should because the answer is A LOT. So cut the whine or back it up with some proofs.

R

-RG-Jaond

Dont come here and accusing a fine guild for cheating when u get owned.

Stupid post from a stupid person go cry somewhere else....

T

Tyka

Originally posted by Agreac
Do you have ANY idea how many people have felt the same way you do when they've been killed by LA or VGN? Well you should because the answer is A LOT. So cut the whine or back it up with some proofs.

Haven't seen anyone whine about it though, and when i asked around alot of people told me they think the same. I'm pretty sure about it but i can't do anything about it :)

T

Tyka

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond
Dont come here and accusing a fine guild for cheating when u get owned.

Yeah i care so much about who wins in a game rofl.

Stop using radar.

A

Agreac

Haven't seen anyone whine about it though, and when i asked around alot of people told me they think the same. I'm pretty sure about it but i can't do anything about it :)

Yes, because they can admit in the end that they lost to better, which you can't seem to do, instead you accuse them of using cheats. Sad.

T

Tyka

When you feel like you been treat unfair or killed in a way wich gave us advantage that you can't have yourself, come make a thread about it here, i would'nt care cause i know i dont use radars. Seems like you're pretty pissed though.

A

Agreac

When you feel like you been treat unfair or killed in a way wich gave us advantage that you can't have yourself, come make a thread about it here, i would'nt care cause i know i dont use radars. Seems like you're pretty pissed though.

Where you get the idea I'm pissed? Read my previous post and noaim's to see why people don't come accuse LA or VGN of using radars here. It's something you should think too.

T

Tyka

Listen there are limits, what should i do? i cant report 3fg mids for using radar. However if you feel the same about us i suggest you do the same, really. I'm not here to whine or feel like it's sad to loose in a battle, sometimes you loose sometimes you win. But in this situation i got not much of a choice, as i said they're already great players no need to use radar, they would kill us even without it.

O

old.m0000

Originally posted by Archeon
Wait, wait, wait... the dude can't stealth, don't move arround solo and he's complaining about being spotted? ok never mind, i retract my flame this guys obviously 2 banana's short of a sunday

or even a sundae

:wub:

A

Agreac

Listen there are limits, what should i do? i cant report 3fg mids for using radar. However if you feel the same about us i suggest you do the same, really. I'm not here to whine or feel like it's sad to loose in a battle, sometimes you loose sometimes you win. But in this situation i got not much of a choice, as i said they're already great players no need to use radar, they would kill us even without it.

No, I don't feel that way about you, because I know you don't use radars. So why would I post here?

Btw, if you want people to even think of the possibility that RG is using some kind of radar, you better tell in DETAIL what happened and when.

T

Tyka

It can't be told, its experience that you get after playing the game for a long time, i dont intend to flame anyone, i just hope they people who do this reconsider. Zergs are fine, killling us are fine, everything is fine as long as you dont use radars.

O

old.fatbelly

any NP that cheats gets kicked *this* fast

S

Spamb0t

Originally posted by Archeon
Scroll To The Bottem Read the RA description, then crawl back into your little hole and weep for a few hours. Maybe make sweet love to your buffbot and consider thinking before you flame people for crimes they havn't commited.

just.. had.. to... quote.. that.... haha.:lol: :ROFLMAO:

S

stunned

Wish there was a way to ban ppl for accusing others of cheating.

X

Xandax

The thing is, i can't report 3fgs of people for using radar, how would i do it? As i told you in the first post, i get killed enough and i dont care, i probably eat more dirt than i am alive and i suck in rvr if thats what you want to hear.

But i got some damn experience from the game and can tell wether something is fishy or not. So you are running around with three balanced groups in emain and probably nothing can stop you, why do you use radar to find your enemies is my question and i really hope you will stop using it.

And its fun to hear people like Forrest, etc and whoever that have no clue about how things work comment on this, think it's a pretty serious issue wich i can't do anything about, thats why i post it here.

Just keep this in mind when you encounter RG in "wierd" circumstances.

I'll say it again, it ruins the game for some decent people.

Funny - you acutomatically think they are guilty.
No doubt in your mind.

Well - many people in Midgard have same concers about VGN and LA and a couple of alb. guilds/people also.
So they are automatically guilty also, cause "something fishy is going on"......

Sheez - get proof or don't post.
"I know they cheat but can't prove anything .... " posts' are a very low form of character attack.

N

noaim

Yeah i care so much about who wins in a game rofl.

Stop using radar.

If you dont care, wtf are you doing here whining?

G

Gahldir

actually I think Tyka has a point.

beeing stomped at in a wierd place from a wierd direction once or twice can happen everytime. But more then that on same day in a short period etc etc.

T

Tyka

Xandax as i said in a previous post, if you feel like we're cheating and can't do anything about it, feel free to make a thread here on barrysworld. As i said i'm not sure how to handle this so any help would be appreciated, maybe speak to the people who leads the RG groups.

T

Tyka

Noaim i feel like you ruin the game for everyone else? i DO care if i get beat in an unfair way, of course. But if someone kill me you won't see me moaning about it. I suck at rvring and everyone farm me 24/7 if that makes you feel better.

X

Xandax

Xandax as i said in a previous post, if you feel like we're cheating and can't do anything about it, feel free to make a thread here on barrysworld. As i said i'm not sure how to handle this so any help would be appreciated, maybe speak to the people who leads the RG groups.

Why would I stoob so low to accuse people of something I have no idea if they do?

You have no idea that RG cheats - and yet you keep posting, in this thread, that they do!

You can report to GOA that you think 3FG cheated - but comming here 100% hellbend on calling them cheaters without proof, other then "experience" is very low.

Well in my experience "it takes one to know one".

M

maca25110716

just another note reports can come from stealthers because primetime theres about 30 sbs or so in emain stealth zerging ^^

N

noaim

Noaim i feel like you ruin the game for everyone else? i DO care if i get beat in an unfair way, of course. But if someone kill me you won't see me moaning about it. I suck at rvring and everyone farm me 24/7 if that makes you feel better.

Get som proof, then you can come here and whine about how you got beaten in an unfair way.

This is just another "I got owned" post, and thats all it will be until you got yourself some proof.

Go fight in your SI-dungeon or something if you cant take a beating without screaming cheat all over BW.

E

Einsi

farðu bara og hoppaðu uppí óæðriendann þinn

T

Tyka

Whatever, as i said whine all you want i dont care. My point has been proofed and that's the people in RG to see this, that's enough for me. And i really hope the mid people who know about this will do something about it.

T

Tyka

Originally posted by noaim
This is just another "I got owned" post, and thats all it will be until you got yourself some proof.

You obviously are not reading my posts, anyways go on whining, if you are that stupid to not realise that some people in your guild use radar.

N

noaim

You obviously are not reading my posts, anyways go on whining, if you are that stupid to not realise that some people in your guild use radar.

Since when did I become RG?

And you are the whiner here fyi.

T

Tyka

Ok i'm the whiner, if this is the only thing i can do about cheaters i will do it til some people get some common sense into their heads.

X

Xandax

Ok i'm the whiner, if this is the only thing i can do about cheaters i will do it til some people get some common sense into their heads.

:rolleyes:

So the people that *you accuse* of cheating should get common sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom