Red Guard, When are you going to stop using RADAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tyka

I usually don't complain much about things that go around in emain, most of you know that i eat dirt mostly. I know i should have written a letter to GOA about this but that is just pointless as you run around with 3fgs. And of course i have no proof at all, but after all this time playing this game, I can tell you guys definetly using some kind of radar.

Go ahead flame me, but i just want to say that kind of stuff ruins the game, you're all great players and put up great fights before, drop the radar.

O

old.Ailelun

never, i use it all the time, your at a computer having a wank over gay pr0n now....

Technology rocks^^

HAXHAX
Stop Cheating

A

Arnor

the ones ive played with havent shown any signs of using radar :rolleyes:

Its a pretty harsh thing your saying here btw, I would have had to be 100% sure myself to post anything here about it.

O

old.Tzeentch

Nolby Guard

or

Red Pride

the choice is yours!

P

poppamies

Newer sawn anyone in RG use radar, as a fact all i spoken to in RG hate radar users, and think its lame.
So wtf are u talking about ?
Where did u get the impression we are using radar ?
Before posting anything make sure u got something to backup ur words.
Newer been in a grp with radar, and if i would id leave the grp.
We run around in emain looking hibs/albs, we know the routs around emain ppl tend to take, that why we find u guys out there.
So next time just stfu ok.

O

old.Tzeentch

Originally posted by poppamies

We run around in emain looking hibs/albs, we know the routs around emain ppl tend to take, that why we find u guys out there.

read:

We run around in emain looking hibs/albs <at amg or mmg>, we know the routs around emain ppl tend to take <to get from amg or mmg>, that why we find u guys out there <when we are camping amg or mmg>.

O

old.Ailelun

You've never seen them using radar, because your not looking at there daoc screeen xD

P

poppamies

Well the albs only see us at amg, since they dont move from tk longer then to their amg.
And if the albs moved around more we wouldnt have to go to amg to fight em, would we ?
And for the hibs, well havnt seen so many around their frontier so much lately.

S

salamurhaaja

Have you considered sb's & hunters delivering information about enemy movements in emain?

O

old.Tzeentch

basically:

you camp amg.

hibs try and attack, maybe one of your grps dies, then the zerg comes from alb side amg, where the main zerg is camping

wipes hibs

resumes positions

eventually albs come back with a shit load of people

zerg you back to mmg

then you come back and.....................

yep.

A

Archeon

Scroll To The Bottem Read the RA description, then crawl back into your little hole and weep for a few hours. Maybe make sweet love to your buffbot and consider thinking before you flame people for crimes they havn't commited.

S

stunned

I heard ppl who use radar can spot others doing it. Why don´t You ask Alpha to confirm if any of us uses it.

Seriously, who would need radar in Emain cmon. Don´t take your frustration out on us with silly insults.

Have a nice day.

O

old.Tzeentch

Originally posted by Archeon
Scroll To The Bottem Read the RA description, then crawl back into your little hole and weep for a few hours. Maybe make sweet love to your buffbot and consider thinking before you flame people for crimes they havn't commited.

this might make sense if tyka was a stealther, or travelled alone often in emain.

D

Danya

WTF has true sight got to do with anything, Tyka can't stealth.

C

Cloak_

lol soz was worth a quote :clap:

A

Archeon

Originally posted by Danyan

Wait, wait, wait... the dude can't stealth, don't move arround solo and he's complaining about being spotted? ok never mind, i retract my flame this guys obviously 2 banana's short of a sunday

A

Apathy

Originally posted by Danyan

Unless...HE'S CHEATING!!!

a.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by stunned
I heard ppl who use radar can spot others doing it. Why don´t You ask Alpha to confirm if any of us uses it.

You are so full of shit, you have bags sowed to your body.
Unless you have hacked into Alpha's computer, took screens, etc of him using radar... shut up, just cause you are loser chicken lame ass skald. Mezz, and run... fecker.
Regards, Glottis

O

old.Xarr

quote much? :D

S

stunned

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
You are so full of shit, you have bags sowed to your body.
Unless you have hacked into Alpha's computer, took screens, etc of him using radar... shut up, just cause you are loser chicken lame ass skald. Mezz, and run... fecker.
Regards, Glottis

One day in a few years, when You grow pubes, You will realise personal insults in a virtual community isn´t very important.

A

Archeon

One day in a few years, when You grow pubes, You will realise personal insults in a virtual community isn´t very important.

Unless those personal insults involve pubic hair right :rolleyes:

S

stunned

Unless those personal insults involve pubic hair right :rolleyes:

Mmm maybe, btw when I read Glottis whines I sometimes picture that drummer in the Muppet show, forgot his name tho ... You know it ?

O

old.Tzeentch

Wait, wait, wait... the dude can't stealth, don't move arround solo and he's complaining about being spotted? ok never mind, i retract my flame this guys obviously 2 banana's short of a sunday

because here on excalibur we do combat with more than one person at a time.

and we sometimes hide in really strange locations when resting

and im guessing this is what this is about.

A

Archeon

Mmm maybe, btw when I read Glottis whines I sometimes picture that drummer in the Muppet show, forgot his name tho ... You know it ?

Aww i know the dude... can't remember his name though :(

Damn, i used to love the muppets as well, quality entertainment.

Oh, and the only un-usual spot in emain is along the paths. People are so hell bent on not being noticed they all follow the same routes and leave the road totally empty :D

O

old.Ailelun

You've never seen them using radar, because your not looking at there daoc screeen xD

F

-fonS-

and once again, archeon tries to be funny and makes an arse out of himself, well i guess its how he is ...

omg that felt good, havent flammed in a while, really needed that ...

Lets go eat food (if u use link in sig u would laugh)

A

Archeon

Originally posted by -fonS-
and once again, archeon tries to be funny and makes an arse out of himself, well i guess its how he is ...

omg that felt good, havent flammed in a while, really needed that ...

If it makes you feel any better as a flame thats fairly sub-standard, god i mean even Jerelyn can do better than that :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread