Realm rank, Title (importance?)

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
Eluvia said:
And i beat magmatics in Rog gear i found in SI and coruscating mine! I must be more uber, he even had a cleric with him!

mag.JPG

newsflash real magmatic is playing mid and a friend is using the account

and who cares if you beat a wizard not like its hard to qc stun him..

Eluvia

Fledgling Freddie
Arnor said:
im back! but stuck in toa for XX months :(

and lemme guess eluvia, stun, his purge down, you win? ^^

my point was arnor, how did doing what i did in that screenie take more skill than grouping, i was being completely sarcastic :)

Garnet

Fledgling Freddie
Arnor said:
My record is 3 infils, 2mincers, 2 scouts and a chanter at the same time solo :x (dont think any was buffed though)

Duo my record is 8hibs, trio my record is 10hibs and 3 albs at once against us.

No one can compare to Herbal! He crashes zones so he > all :D :wub:

Tiri-Maddog

Fledgling Freddie
some got skills some dont. I must admit i love ebays cause
they dont care if they die they charge in and hope fore the best,I think thouse peeps got the most fun and they realy dont care about some (professor tells them how to do)

only 1 important rule in a fg is never ever break Mezz...

even skilled players can play like noobs if they are afk or on wrong Qb....

Tiri-Maddog

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
Fluid said:
even if i grappled a thane, my 50%+ spirit resists would make him pretty useless :p

good because thanes do energy damage (yes i know you have red energy resist on warden too :p)

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
lol bit late to start sensoring your bad language now mate and I have never said anywhere that an individual fight proves anything, kindly refrain from putting false statements in my mouth. Anyone that duels will know that luck is as much a part of a fight as anything else, individual fights mean nothing alone and I have never said otherwise.

Don't try to tell me how I think or put statements in my mouth, im not interested in your petty little issues with me whatever they may be, bye bye.

:rolleyes:

FH edited the word **** . Petty issues with you? Dont flatter yourself bud. I took issue with you because you came the **** with me, simple as that. Beyond that, Ive always regarded you as one of those unique players in the game with their own play style, like Jimmythepost. But as with anyone, if you start flaming then you can expect some back.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Tiri-Maddog said:
only 1 important rule in a fg is never ever break Mezz...
Heh, I can see now why you play an SB. If you land a mezz and no one breaks it, then what happens?

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Bracken said:
FH edited the word **** . Petty issues with you? Dont flatter yourself bud. I took issue with you because you came the **** with me, simple as that. Beyond that, Ive always regarded you as one of those unique players in the game with their own play style, like Jimmythepost. But as with anyone, if you start flaming then you can expect some back.

lol I said you havent a clue about the numbers spouting off about your 90%'s you must be really sensitive to take offense at that mate, as I said before take a chill pill.

yours sincerely,

the arrogant fuck.

Gorrion

Fledgling Freddie
Kalba said:
Gorrion, you really are too much of a fanatic to see why people use buffbots.

If no one used buffbots, there would be no need for them, but nowdays if you dont have a buffbot you are in a lot weaker position than everyone else since they all will have buffs, outside group or not.(Other reason is of course that it's "legal" and no one can stop you from doing it)

Admit it, it's evolution, games evolve when the game gets older.

And for fucks sake, a lone shaman couldn't even buff his group if he wanted because mythic decided that end regen will be conc based.

Edit, Oh yeah, raise hands those that have never ever used a buffbot in PvE or RvR? come on... be honest...

Fanatic . . . me?? well im not the one paying for 2 accounts !!

The word "legal" is maby not the right word to use, i would rather say "Accepted" by mythic, because it's probally 40% of all accounts that are used as buffbots.
If it is Evolution of a game, that you need to have 2 accounts to PLAY the game, then the evolution truely need a twist, Never should that become a "Must" for any online game.
Regarding endurance regen, that spell did much damage to the rvr part of the game, and was directly the reson for the LA nerf. it is nice to have in pve thoug, it truely is a helping hand at getting level 50.

i raise my hand, have not used bb in either rvr, or pve, althoug have grouped with buffer classes lots of times!!!!!!, and that is true.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
rvn said:
good because thanes do energy damage (yes i know you have red energy resist on warden too :p)

wtf, i thought i wrote energy in the first place tbh, seeing as the energy resist logo is lightening like thanes spells xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom