Really starting to dislike rvr how it is atm

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
Well as a hib, some albs come to crau people are duelling and nothing to kill otherwise cause like 10 hibs are in line duelling the 2 albs each time.

Well i thought lets go odin for abit....1 hour....2hours....not 1 bloody mid \o/

Oke well i can go to hadrians: A: nothing to attack B: Get zerged you pick what is more fun.

Oke so i can go to laby......(did i mention i hate the place?)

When i played my shade active i went to hw each time or to odin, lots of people and stealthers always there, i killed a few get zerged and went back, i did not mind getting zerged back then cause there was alot of action?

1 year ago and even @ the start of nf when they nerfed rp for higher ranks, i got even 10k/hour most of the time, well i cant even find 10 targets in the evening to get me that much of rp.

Starting to realize the server is (dying) or already dead for rvr @ most of the times i play. Really sad and frustrating.

Thinking about /cancel and deleting my chars for good this time if this keeps up in the next 2 months when my sub runs out.

Thanks for reading my whine :touch:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
according to kagato there is no problem at all with excal/pryd, you must just be going to the wrong places :m00:

*was like that when i played 2-3 months ago, doubt it will get better any time soon

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Yup, unfortunately its atrocious for rvr. I gave up solo on it about a week ago, when I realised I was banging my head against a brick wall. Was actually really enjoying having the fg stuff on avalon, and then being able to log on to duvet when wanted a quick rvr hit, say for an hour after work, or on a saturday afternoon. But its just not viable anymore. So ive thrown myself into pl'in chars on avalon in spare time.

sad, very sad, all the time ive spent on their, but wont be back untill there is something to change the current situation.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
according to kagato there is no problem at all with excal/pryd, you must just be going to the wrong places :m00:

*was like that when i played 2-3 months ago, doubt it will get better any time soon

Theres alot of problems with the game, but many of those are getting addressed finally bit by bit. But as for the server, so long as I can always find enemies to fight, im having fun and so far I havent had much trouble there, if anything theres usually to many to fight. :rolleyes:

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
Theres alot of problems with the game, but many of those are getting addressed finally bit by bit. But as for the server, so long as I can always find enemies to fight, im having fun and so far I havent had much trouble there, if anything theres usually to many to fight. :rolleyes:

For albs there is always fights atm, go to crau find brehon maulers and the other rog clan and you get rp, but for hibs its another story.

I even powerlvld a warden with my mauler to 46 and full toa in 14 hours /shrug so borred was I, im starting to enjoy pve more then rvr, lol and when playing rvr the first 4 years 10 hours a day, then there is something wrong.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
I admit it sucks.

Like really albs please fuck of. We don't have any relics yet but you insist on taking more mid keep/towers it's just sad.

You make people want to give up. I thought i was quite a strong minded and determined person but this is taking the fucking piss now.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Well as a hib, some albs come to crau people are duelling and nothing to kill otherwise cause like 10 hibs are in line duelling the 2 albs each time.

Well i thought lets go odin for abit....1 hour....2hours....not 1 bloody mid \o/

Oke well i can go to hadrians: A: nothing to attack B: Get zerged you pick what is more fun.

Oke so i can go to laby......(did i mention i hate the place?)

When i played my shade active i went to hw each time or to odin, lots of people and stealthers always there, i killed a few get zerged and went back, i did not mind getting zerged back then cause there was alot of action?

1 year ago and even @ the start of nf when they nerfed rp for higher ranks, i got even 10k/hour most of the time, well i cant even find 10 targets in the evening to get me that much of rp.

Starting to realize the server is (dying) or already dead for rvr @ most of the times i play. Really sad and frustrating.

Thinking about /cancel and deleting my chars for good this time if this keeps up in the next 2 months when my sub runs out.

Thanks for reading my whine :touch:

The only decent ammount of rps you can get on this server is through fg rvr running around killing roglord zergs at towers and in between towers and killing the so called 'best groups on this server' not an ounce of fun and as a solo char its even worse. :p
The if its red its dead mentallity has spread pretty much to every person running around these days.
I've given up on my inf/sb and am rerolling a nightshade on avalon with a good mate of mine. :)

Punishment

Resident Freddy

Seriously disagree here :(

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
Well to be honest fighting the same groups over and over again just getting boring how can they say there isnt a problem when almost the whole of mid is fed up playing the game?

Really annoys me that the game we all love is going into the shits because GOA cant be assed to take any action, I reckon if we had Mythic instead we wouldnt be having a problem we all know they have it so much better on the US.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Well to be honest fighting the same groups over and over again just getting boring how can they say there isnt a problem when almost the whole of mid is fed up playing the game?

Really annoys me that the game we all love is going into the shits because GOA cant be assed to take any action, I reckon if we had Mythic instead we wouldnt be having a problem we all know they have it so much better on the US.

True , but personally i cba to reroll from start on US where plats were devalued by that stupid arti exchange thing mythic implemented ...

Too late in the day to start afresh for me ... its gonna be LoTR Online or WHO for me i think once subs run out in 3 weeks :(

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
I wouldnt play US server tbh hate starting over and have to buy all the expansions again troublesome lol just roll on Warhammer Online and deffently gonna be playing US servers not even gonna bother with EU server, Fool me once shame on them Fool me twice shame on me

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
The only decent ammount of rps you can get on this server is through fg rvr running around killing roglord zergs at towers and in between towers and killing the so called 'best groups on this server' not an ounce of fun and as a solo char its even worse. :p
The if its red its dead mentallity has spread pretty much to every person running around these days.
I've given up on my inf/sb and am rerolling a nightshade on avalon with a good mate of mine. :)

Well i got 12 lvl 50's on hib/excal from rr11 to rr3 full toa and ml9 most of them, the time i spend on those chars for example my nightshade has /play 391 days and my druid has over 425, i want to start all over again but avalon is german, i can understand and write german perfectly but i want to play in english and not some translated crap.

Then there is US servers, well i got 1 account already but zzzzz lvlign from lvl 1 and no bb or so, well i could roll a vamp...... oh wait a minute i got that 1 lvl 50 already here ffs!

Well no more toa tho with 1.88 going live but as a fresh lvl 50 you dont have good gear to get rps.

GIVF warhammer :(

Note to self: PLAY ON US SERVERS @ LAUNCH!!!

Septina

Part of the furniture
Well i got 12 lvl 50's on hib/excal from rr11 to rr3 full toa and ml9 most of them, the time i spend on those chars for example my nightshade has /play 391 days and my druid has over 425, i want to start all over again but avalon is german, i can understand and write german perfectly but i want to play in english and not some translated crap.

Then there is US servers, well i got 1 account already but zzzzz lvlign from lvl 1 and no bb or so, well i could roll a vamp...... oh wait a minute i got that 1 lvl 50 already here ffs!

Well no more toa tho with 1.88 going live but as a fresh lvl 50 you dont have good gear to get rps.

GIVF warhammer :(

Note to self: PLAY ON US SERVERS @ LAUNCH!!!

Same here, got well over 300 days on sorc, lots of played on healer, warrior and am really enjoying playing my shadowblade aswell but, the server doesnt offer (atleast for me) anything close to my idea of fun.
On avalon people mostly play like people did on the UK cluster a while back, respectful playstyle towards others, no adding and such. The language change is barely noticeable especially if you're in an all english guild/alliance and with so many people rerolling from the UK cluster i can barely tell any difference really. :p

islef

Loyal Freddie
On avalon people mostly play like people did on the UK cluster a while back, respectful playstyle towards others, no adding and such.

Yeah in the fg zone, life as a soloer is pretty harsh on avalon. Been fooling around solo on my bm since my grp kinda folded @3 weeks ago, and i think it is around 2 times i have not been added on.. and 90% of stealthers playin in grps of 2-8. only visual soloers i met are valks maulers reavers and armsmen.

Can still be loads of fun in the offpeak hours tho :fluffle:

Septina

Part of the furniture
Yeah in the fg zone, life as a soloer is pretty harsh on avalon. Been fooling around solo on my bm since my grp kinda folded @3 weeks ago, and i think it is around 2 times i have not been added on.. and 90% of stealthers playin in grps of 2-8. only visual soloers i met are valks maulers reavers and armsmen.

Can still be loads of fun in the offpeak hours tho :fluffle:

The groups in the fg zone very rarely touch the soloers running around there so you can get very good 1vs1s there. :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Often I hear too zergy from Avalon players or the complaint that the FGs running there are RR11 with all RAs up.

To get action on Dyvet you flame towers, everybody does that.

I am running in a PuG now, we'll see how it works and hopefully with some support from GoA the initiative some are still taking and playing will get rewarded. We'll try to run from 20:00 CET on Mondays, Thursdays and Sundays.

Have no trouble finding action on Infi but I suppose it sucks atm for visible solo chars on Dyvet.

Saw Wela today and some other old faces, too bad they started so late :/.

islef

Loyal Freddie
The groups in the fg zone very rarely touch the soloers running around there so you can get very good 1vs1s there. :)

Nice, havent rly tried that as i did not see alot of soloers when we ran in the 8v8 zone, but ill have to try that out.

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
just renewed my acc, and I must say solo rvr is pretty good:) can't complain.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
well i got 50k and i didnt play all day so i dont think its that bad, at least to albs.
Since alb is more populated shouldnt be hard for mids or hibs to kill something.

Septina

Part of the furniture
well i got 50k and i didnt play all day so i dont think its that bad, at least to albs.
Since alb is more populated shouldnt be hard for mids or hibs to kill something.

As mentioned before, not hard to get rps on Dyvet, it is however hard to get fun rps as opposed to the mindless farming of roglords. :/

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Players moaned and whinged when there were too many players and all that the game ever saw was zergs, now they moan and whinge there aren't enough players. Truth is certain people will moan no matter what the state of the game or the situation of the server, they will spit the dummy, go roll US or Avalon and then sneak back in 4 weeks later.

I clearly remember 2 weeks in OF when you couldn't get a single solo fight and even fg's were getting rolled 90% of the time by a zerg. Many of the so-called "soloers" were camping milegates in full stealth groups, sometimes more, and the alb zerg rolling around seemingly 24/7 was 100+ strong.

As long as there is a forum, the vocal minority of people will whine. Thankfully the silent majority of the population don't care and are still enjoying the game and the server. If your idea of fun is queueing up at crau for a duel, fair play, if your idea of fun is farming those who queue up at crau for a duel, fair play also. There are still areas where you can get a few decent solo fights, ok most of the soloers you'll find are rr11, but thats the nature of the beast :)

Ashgen

One of Freddy's beloved
Interesting

I havn't played since before Christmas, and havn't really missed it.

However, I often wonder how many people, like me, would renew if the servers were joined with other low population ones to make a single viable server?

I have five accounts in all, with good viable highish RR's on all three realms, so I would probably renew on the realm which needs the most people.

If we could get 2,000 at peak times playing I am sure there are quite a few who would be tempted back.

At the moment however, I personally have very little inclination to play. I have never been a "power gamer" so need action to be pretty available when I log on, which the server was not offering before Christmas, and I guess it is worse these days?

So, if GOA get there act together, they may get more £8.00's rolling in than they expected.

Any language issues should be short lived as English speaking guilds and alliances would form, rather like the Spanish used to operate a couple of years ago.

But the timing is essential I feel.

Regards

Ash

Porkbelly

Loyal Freddie
i opened my accounts 2 weeks ago due to somone telling me server is ok and loads of peeps to fight ( BULLSHIT ) ...

I run around for 2 hours at hib bridge then mid then alb didnt see one fricking person ...

i tryed the next day and yet again dead in hib land dead in mid so went to alb found 1 stealther to fight in which a grp of 4 albs run up and zapppp me down , i logged after that and wonderd why the hell i wasnt £16 ...

SERVER IS WELL AND TRUELY DEAD NOW ...

Oh well never mind ... WAR IS COMING ...

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
U should be glad u helped doing that... lol mofo QQing about not finding any1..lolz :)

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
I cba to renew due to population.. aint gonna renew until the sad fockers fix this problem..
Been patient for to long now..!

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Players moaned and whinged when there were too many players and all that the game ever saw was zergs, now they moan and whinge there aren't enough players. Truth is certain people will moan no matter what the state of the game or the situation of the server, they will spit the dummy, go roll US or Avalon and then sneak back in 4 weeks later.

I clearly remember 2 weeks in OF when you couldn't get a single solo fight and even fg's were getting rolled 90% of the time by a zerg. Many of the so-called "soloers" were camping milegates in full stealth groups, sometimes more, and the alb zerg rolling around seemingly 24/7 was 100+ strong.

As long as there is a forum, the vocal minority of people will whine. Thankfully the silent majority of the population don't care and are still enjoying the game and the server. If your idea of fun is queueing up at crau for a duel, fair play, if your idea of fun is farming those who queue up at crau for a duel, fair play also. There are still areas where you can get a few decent solo fights, ok most of the soloers you'll find are rr11, but thats the nature of the beast :)

So tell me, if the people that whine and are dissatisfied with uk cluster population represent a minority they most likely have quit already? Why is cluster population doing so bad then, surely there is only a minority that has quit? Why do server keep declining, surely it must be a paradise on earth now?

It's quite naive to think it's only the usual whiners that find the cluster populace state unplayable at the moment and a cause for further decline, just because they are the ones that voice their opinions. A cluster population as low as this really doesn't benefit anyone.

As for moaning, of course people will voice their opinion when they are unable to enjoy something they've put alot of work and effort into? Only hope is that GoA soon becomes aware of the severity of the problem and can offers some short term solution and then think of a long term solution. Regrettably, they have shown no iniative to do any such thing yet, which is quite alarming.

Sure, players will always whine, but this situation really is a reason of concern.

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
So tell me, if the people that whine and are dissatisfied with uk cluster population represent a minority they most likely have quit already? Why is cluster population doing so bad then, surely there is only a minority that has quit? Why do server keep declining, surely it must be a paradise on earth now?

It's quite naive to think it's only the usual whiners that find the cluster populace state unplayable at the moment and a cause for further decline, just because they are the ones that voice their opinions. A cluster population as low as this really doesn't benefit anyone.

As for moaning, of course people will voice their opinion when they are unable to enjoy something they've put alot of work and effort into? Only hope is that GoA soon becomes aware of the severity of the problem and can offers some short term solution and then think of a long term solution. Regrettably, they have shown no iniative to do any such thing yet, which is quite alarming.

Sure, players will always whine, but this situation really is a reason of concern.

Yep it shows again in the friday news:

The Mauler class on Cumbria
The realm of Midgard, on the Cumbria server, is still trying to discover the secrets of the Mauler class. They now must bring 4 relics to the heart of Agramon to unlock the Mauler class. Try harder, adventurers of Cumbria, you can do it !

I mean wtf there are maybe only 3 mids on the entire server online max so wtf, if they dont even help the spanish server then there is no hope for the uk cluster.

How good are Italians with english btw, maybe cluster that with excal and pryd.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Pay me a trip to France and back, pay me some coke and pizza, give me a week time and I will sort the language problems that prevent further clustering on my own.

There is only one excuse for not fixing the language barrier: Mythic can't be arsed and doesn't give a shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom