Really starting to dislike rvr how it is atm

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
This is daoc, if 5 years has taught us one thing, it's that Mythic know fuck all about balancing a game.

This is daoc, if 5 years has taught us one thing, its that people never stop whinging over the green grass on the otherside.

Bit thick of mr Emmet to whine about insta's and stuff when he play's Instagard (whorecock too!) anyway.

Stop your bickering over baseline stunn, every realm got it. Stop you whinging about class spec line's and ability's. Every (realm) class has its pro's and con's. It's the people that fail to understand this, who whinge the most. Not even to mention that DaoC isnt about balance 1vs1 anyway, mr. Armsmen and Whorecock.

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
This is daoc, if 5 years has taught us one thing, its that people never stop whinging over the green grass on the otherside.

Bit thick of mr Emmet to whine about insta's and stuff when he play's Instagard (whorecock too!) anyway.

Stop your bickering over baseline stunn, every realm got it. Stop you whinging about class spec line's and ability's. Every (realm) class has its pro's and con's. It's the people that fail to understand this, who whinge the most. Not even to mention that DaoC isnt about balance 1vs1 anyway, mr. Armsmen and Whorecock.

do you still play here?
all have baseline stun? yes, healer has, yes cleric has, yes, chanter, menta, eld has.. this seems fair to you?

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
do you still play here?
all have baseline stun? yes, healer has, yes cleric has, yes, chanter, menta, eld has.. this seems fair to you?

Healer has aoe stun and insta stun, mincer has insta stun, theurg has perma stun, cabby has "almost" perma stun, etc, etc. this seems fair to you?

kivik

Part of the furniture
do you still play here?

warlock, does that seem fair to you?

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Healer has aoe stun and insta stun, mincer has insta stun, theurg has perma stun, cabby has "almost" perma stun, etc, etc. this seems fair to you?

cabby almost perma stun? cabby pet gives immunity now.. theurg yes, but only if you can get like 15 pets on your target :x

kivik

Part of the furniture
well, fyi, my warlock hasnt been in rvr the past 3 months.. so less qq from you tbh

"well, fyi, my baseline-stun enchanter hasn't been in thidranki the past 3 years.. so less qq from you tbh"

Get how stupid it sounds? I didn't ask you how much you've played your warlock lately I asked if you think a pre-nerf warlock was fair, idiot.

Oh, and the irony!

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
"well, fyi, my baseline-stun enchanter hasn't been in thidranki the past 3 years.. so less qq from you tbh"

Get how stupid it sounds? I didn't ask you how much you've played your warlock lately I asked if you think a pre-nerf warlock was fair, idiot.

Oh, and the irony!

dont ask me, i never played one -.- idiot. and i never talked to you about chanter, you did to me about warlock.. so shut it

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Putting warguard on a class with plate armour, putting ws debuff on a class with evade 5000, putting hot on a shield class, giving shield specline to a bubble class, debuff nuke on a high dmg caster, moc on a lifetap class, seem fair to you?

I mean whats you fking point anyway. If cc spells bother you that much, you either learn to react faster and/or position yourself better and if your uncapable of doing so (because you played a whorelock) you go and buy purge 2 or 3.

Adapt is the key word here, not whinge and cry like a 3 year old baby cause you can't reach that popstickle up there and daddy's to shite to get it for you.

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Putting warguard on a class with plate armour, putting ws debuff on a class with evade 5000, putting hot on a shield class, giving shield specline to a bubble class, debuff nuke on a high dmg caster, moc on a lifetap class, seem fair to you?

I mean whats you fking point anyway. If cc spells bother you that much, you either learn to react faster and/or position yourself better and if your uncapable of doing so (because you played a whorelock) you go and buy purge 2 or 3.

Adapt is the key word here, not whinge and cry like a 3 year old baby cause you can't reach that popstickle up there and daddy's to shite to get it for you.

had purge 3 on my warlock.. but not on my cabby and merc.. and VERY hard to get on a 2l6 merc...................................

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
A determination charge tank whining about stuns? 15 second stun immunity on a 90 sec timer. 34+25 % CC duration reduction. 26+10% resists (+racials).

I also heard that Bill Gates think that the price of milk is insane now. :touch:

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
A determination charge tank whining about stuns? 15 second stun immunity on a 90 sec timer. 34+25 % CC duration reduction. 26+10% resists (+racials).

I also heard that Bill Gates think that the price of milk is insane now. :touch:

like i said, 2l6 merc.. do i have enough charge and det yet you think?:wanker:

Nate

FH is my second home

I heard pilk (pig milk) is the new milk. ;o

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
like i said, 2l6 merc.. do i have enough charge and det yet you think?:wanker:

In a ROG suit aswell? And unbuffed? THE WORLD IS SO UNFAIR!! :wanker:

Sorry if I don't take your mercwhinage serious when you have gained all off 31000 rps on it...

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
In a ROG suit aswell? And unbuffed? THE WORLD IS SO UNFAIR!! :wanker:

Sorry if I don't take your mercwhinage serious when you have gained all off 31000 rps on it...

lol are you stupid or just dumb? since when have i whined on mercs? i just said i can have enough charge and det for that stuff you said before... and do you honestly think a merc can survive vs hib casters? (barely any mids about anymore)

Everz

FH is my second home
lol are you stupid or just dumb? since when have i whined on mercs? i just said i can have enough charge and det for that stuff you said before... and do you honestly think a merc can survive vs hib casters? (barely any mids about anymore)

yes.. next?

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
i just have to say this..
why the F*ck do hibs get baseline stun AND the only insta cast debuff that interrupts, AND most needed stuff in 1 spec?! chanter, all thats needed in 1 spec, warden gets everything good in nurt, bainshee gets the strongest nuke in game as baseline.. animist pets.. omfg.. want me to keep going? this is just so stupid

what hib cloth caster gets an insta the interupts? It aint the chanter, contrary to rumour.

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Due to you alb tards running cock in ass with each other and rolling over any mids you see.

yes, yes US albs.. omg.. get some facts.. do not take this out on me..i do not zerg..got it?!

Meril

Fledgling Freddie
Dident read all of the posts, but ..

All the ppl crying about goa needs to take action about the low population on the server.. Goa did take action and this is what we got. 5-10 fgs leaving for other servers .. some just quit .."This game isent about fg vs fg" maybe not but its still 40-80 ppl leaving and with a prime time population 600-700 its something u are going to notice.
Anyway with instarvr in hib atm there should be something to fight for all types of players, i got myself a few one on ones, but with the incoming night, lets seee if cm or horner havent destroyed the irvr in hib too..

Happy hunting!

censi

Can't get enough of FH
the rvr end game in daoc needs an overhaul really.

if you dont change things peeps get bored. slapping on extra zones and more pve worked for a while but in the end i think peeps got bored with NF rvr.

its been close to 5 months of no daoc for me and I must say i really dont miss the game at all. playing dawn of war atm and its fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom