Real Life pictures!

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Damn stajj...

BloodOmen said:
is that a cashmere coat staj? i have one that sorta looks teh same

Well damn stajj, what can one say, when I played with you the first time on hib you seem like a nice one, but your sister...well she just owns your b*t!:) Just show her my pic and lets see where we end up mate!;)

Anyway here you go all, im gonna get creamed enough by my GuildMates for this so lets just see exactly how damn cute you find me!:)

And yes if you are knowable enough to recognize it, its the knossos palace in the background! Damn nice vacation from the cold north of Sweden!:)

Attachments

• Nicholas vid Knossos Palatset på kreta 72dpi.jpg
    Nicholas vid Knossos Palatset på kreta 72dpi.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 241

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
Haha, silly Oljad :D

I was checking this thread at uni, and your picture covered the whole fecking screen and everyone was looking at me like "uhm m8, wtf you doing?, that's a bloke" :D

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Sollers said:

I was checking this thread at uni, and your picture covered the whole fecking screen and everyone was looking at me like "uhm m8, wtf you doing?, that's a bloke" :D

Its all fitting into place now they all think :p

Olly

Loyal Freddie
swords said:
Crispy Merc! more suncream IMO.

Haha, thats from when me and Rod (Eggy) went to thailand this november :)
And no, im not on any pills, just thai whiskey! (Which probably is something like that) :D

Olly

Loyal Freddie
Sollers said:

Haha, well its what love's all about, innit?! :sex:

Appollo

Part of the furniture
Sollers said:

Its ok Bram, you will feel better out of closet :fluffle:

Gamah

Banned
Straef said:
Yeah, same :p

They didn't leave you any? :<

Bait all you will, I just had two very fit santa ladies sitting on my knee! nO counter flame from me.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
Bait all you will, I just had two very fit santa ladies sitting on my knee! nO counter flame from me.
Who's baiting? You're on about people getting flamed while you were one of the first to criticise people in this thread.

Gamah

Banned
Straef said:
Who's baiting? You're on about people getting flamed while you were one of the first to criticise people in this thread.

Seriously, do you ever lighten up or are you always aggressive. It's xmas, time to put past greivences behind us <o/

Olly

Loyal Freddie
Straef said:

He didnt flame me, so i guess he really is in the x-mas mood of le joy!

But i suppose it's inc now :(

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Another one on "Roxxcode" :>

Attachments

• mobil 179.jpg
    mobil 179.jpg
    454.4 KB · Views: 336

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
Seriously, do you ever lighten up or are you always aggressive. It's xmas, time to put past greivences behind us <o/
Are you about finished turning things around? :)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Me and the wife (gf ;)):

niceposeqe8.jpg

meandmyangelposingxz1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom