Real Life pictures!

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
Najs man boobs or are they pecks!?

Well, now they're a mixture (having stopped landscape gardening) but back then it was mostly muscle from working in the sun 12 hours a day lugging 50kg mowers around all day etc :p

They bounce a bit now! I need to get my ass to the gym or find anotber landscaping job tbh.

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
me last year...

Attachments

• jag_resize_resize.jpg
    jag_resize_resize.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 139

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
Cute dog, it looks like Bell
belle.jpg
!

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Asha said:
Cute dog, it looks like Bell
belle.jpg
!

hehe aye. Heard he resembles "falcor" from never ending story like a million times as well...kinda cute^^

Achilles

One of Freddy's beloved
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3311&stc=1&d=1169293604
Picture 3.jpg

Bit of a weird pose: was trying to smile and then got a little confused as to why it wasnt doing anything.. and then it took photo. My friends say i look arabic or like a latino rent boy ;<, even though both my parents are whiter than light. Maybe a mocha-milkman that my mum has kept quiet:p. QQ stajjijjon, you cant look stylish and be rr12 :<. Fun to see the people behind the character :).

Attachments

• Picture 3.jpg
    Picture 3.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 187

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
This is me , please dont be scared to email me about are my pubes ginger aswell questions , many thanks ;x

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
I recieved this link to a picture of DavidH irl on MSN, dunno why this person was sending me topless pictures of little 7 stone boys with like less muscle than a jam tart but hey...

1287487555_l.jpg

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Smellysox said:
This is me , please dont be scared to email me about are my pubes ginger aswell questions , many thanks ;x
[picture]

you have to grow them first! LOL! :(

Lohr

Fledgling Freddie
Smellysox said:

can i ask you another question?
How many joints do you smoke a day? and do you put a little crack in the end? or how do you manage to look that stoned? ^^
next time you get a pic taken, smile , it helps ^^.

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
Lohr said:
can i ask you another question?
How many joints do you smoke a day? and do you put a little crack in the end? or how do you manage to look that stoned? ^^
next time you get a pic taken, smile , it helps ^^.
Well funny thing is i am taking a drug thats closely related to morphine atm for my broken rib could maybe explain the dazed look or it could be the fact minutes before that picture i had a quick tug off , i find it very strange after you have sex or masterbate it makes you wana go to sleep how strange ! Gamah i am 14 but have a growth hormone problem all ginger blokes have it to stop the chicks wanting to lick their ballbags .

Rhana

Fledgling Freddie
Konah said:
A rare photo

.... Im so happy Im not your dentist... I would get post dramatic stress disorder after first look.....

attachment.php

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom