Real Life pictures!

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
elbeek said:
Well this explains all tbh. I would constantly flame if I looked in the mirror and saw the ghost of xmas stupid looking back at me!
does it also explain why you post crap all the time?
but i guess understandable why you havnt posted picture of yourself, would be horrorific to be recongnized on the streets as the co-gm of syngergy (jadda, yadda, yhadda, guild flame etc. etc. sue me)

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Huntingtons said:
does it also explain why you post crap all the time?
but i guess understandable why you havnt posted picture of yourself, would be horrorific to be recongnized on the streets as the co-gm of syngergy (jadda, yadda, yhadda, guild flame etc. etc. sue me)

Aww does your nappy need changing?

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
elbeek said:
Aww does your nappy need changing?
dont worry, your mom is working on it

damn i wish i was as creative as you, xmas stupid and nappies. where do you get it? oh yeah, google -.-

and heh raven, its quite funny how beeks is trying to avoid your question - it smells of fear of the humiliation it would cause him.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Huntingtons said:
dont worry, your mom is working on it

damn i wish i was as creative as you, xmas stupid and nappies. where do you get it? oh yeah, google -.-

and heh raven, its quite funny how beeks is trying to avoid your question - it smells of fear of the humiliation it would cause him.

Well lets face it, until Raven provides a picture( dogs bum with a hat should suffice ) I won't dazzle you with my beauty.......on the same vein, you seem a little shy. Are you some kind of Lee Hottie?

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
elbeek said:
Well lets face it, until Raven provides a picture( dogs bum with a hat should suffice ) I won't dazzle you with my beauty.......on the same vein, you seem a little shy. Are you some kind of Lee Hottie?
tough luck chap coz there's a picture of me on fh already, cba to dig it up but i assume that with an iq between my age and your age there should be a slim chance you can dig it up yourself... then go flame my ginger hair or whatever you do to get a hard on, zerg maybe?

actully gamah found me so enchanting he made a thread with my picture <3

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
why should i? i am not the one that had to lower myself to insulting people's appearance.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Huntingtons said:
tough luck chap coz there's a picture of me on fh already, cba to dig it up but i assume that with an iq between my age and your age there should be a slim chance you can dig it up yourself... then go flame my ginger hair or whatever you do to get a hard on, zerg maybe?

actully gamah found me so enchanting he made a thread with my picture <3

Gamah finds most things with 4 legs attractive.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
elbeek said:
Gamah finds most things with 4 legs attractive.

so did your mom since she bred you :/ i havnt even seen you but i could hardly imagine it any different than a bred of any two different mammels

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
elbeek said:
I won't dazzle you with my beauty

thats no problem i'll do it for you :)

Elbeek

also have pictures of his mother but i won't post them because the net isnt that big :/

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Huntingtons said:
so did your mom since she bred you :/ i havnt even seen you but i could hardly imagine it any different than a bred of any two different mammels

bred and mammels?.....wow your IQ fucking amazes me tbtfh.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
elbeek said:
bred and mammels?.....wow your IQ fucking amazes me tbtfh.
yeah well im sorry that i havnt spent my whole life speaking one language and that those 2 words are not in my every day vocabulary. it still doesnt move focus from the fact you're the worst flamer i've ever had the pleasure of spewing shit at, or the fact that you havnt posted a picture.

oh and not fast enough on the delete button are we? thank god we got some prima trolls who can qoute before you delete!

gonna stop flaming now though, seems elbeeks only goal is to try and get every thread he posts in locked and i wont be apart of that no more! RESISTANCE LIVES ON! FIGHT THE IMBICILS!

elbeek

Part of the furniture
BloodOmen said:
thats no problem i'll do it for you :)

Elbeek

also have pictures of his mother but i won't post them because the net isnt that big :/

I'd rep you but won't because then you would think you are summat more than what you really are.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
elbeek said:
I'd rep you but won't because then you would think you are summat more than what you really are.

No elbeek.. then i'd be you :(

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
elbeek said:
Not in a million years.

Oh ofcourse not.. sorry man i forgot.. you don't try and be something your not do you? my mistake carry on - or post a picture rather than slagging other peoples off... which i quite clearly don't think you'd dare do :/ cause you probably bare a similar resemblance to the one i posted above annnnd thats why you won't post one :/

traktorlove

Banned
statued said:
stefan ur a bit to close to ur sister imo ;x silly inbread swedes!
sister? I even knit her nice pink socks for christmas :( can take a picture of them too!

edit: and my tits are nothing like those!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
please try keep it on topic and post more piccies people ;)

Tilda

elbeek and bloodomen chill out.
Quit criticising peoples photos before you post one of your own.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Coldbeard said:
Rich coming from someone who feels the need to criticise someone's picture on an internet forum.

I had to go through puberty as well, was tough, especially with the girls. So I wanted to show some sympathy you know.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Manisch Depressiv said:
I had to go through puberty as well, was tough, especially with the girls. So I wanted to show some sympathy you know.

Failed to grow up mentally I see.

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
Thelads.jpg

Righty... im the one on the left :kissit: So now ya know the bloke behind the Scout!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom