meandmyangelposingxz1.jpg
damn chavs!

;)

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
BloodOmen said:
is that a cashmere coat staj? i have one that sorta looks teh same :eek:

WTF?

I looked at the photograph and thought 'Fuck me, she's fit and I want to hit that!' and you're looking at his coat?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Moaning Myrtle said:
WTF?

I looked at the photograph and thought 'Fuck me, she's fit and I want to hit that!' and you're looking at his coat?

possibly because i have a gf and don't need to look at woman in photographs and degrade them to dirty little fantasies or thoughts? really man grow up :p

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
BloodOmen said:
possibly because i have a gf and don't need to look at woman in photographs and degrade them to dirty little fantasies or thoughts? really man grow up :p

just because you got a gf you dont have to stop likeing other ppl :p

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
"eating" in a small restaurant last year on my skivacation :D

michielsla2nb0.jpg

Me and Keira Knightley (my avatar) are ment to be TBH

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Urgluf said:
"eating" in a small restaurant last year on my skivacation :D

michielsla2nb0.jpg

Me and Keira Knightley (my avatar) are ment to be TBH

oki m8, if you keep dreaming it may happen one day, good on ya :D

NOT

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
BloodOmen said:

I have a GF as well, but that doesn't stop me looking at attractive women and considering whether I'd shag them or not. Sure you don't like cock?

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Moaning Myrtle said:
I have a GF as well, but that doesn't stop me looking at attractive women and considering whether I'd shag them or not. Sure you don't like cock?
Sure you have a healthy relationship? The looking at attractive women part is fair, we all do that. Yet the considering whether you'd shag them or not is really not something I take in mind when dating someone else.

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
Harry Burns: You realize of course that we could never be friends.
Sally Albright: Why not?
Harry Burns: What I'm saying is - and this is not a come-on in any way, shape or form - is that men and women can't be friends because the sex part always gets in the way.
Sally Albright: That's not true. I have a number of men friends and there is no sex involved.
Harry Burns: No you don't.
Sally Albright: Yes I do.
Harry Burns: No you don't.
Sally Albright: Yes I do.
Harry Burns: You only think you do.
Sally Albright: You say I'm having sex with these men without my knowledge?
Harry Burns: No, what I'm saying is they all WANT to have sex with you.
Sally Albright: They do not.
Harry Burns: Do too.
Sally Albright: They do not.
Harry Burns: Do too.
Sally Albright: How do you know?
Harry Burns: Because no man can be friends with a woman that he finds attractive. He always wants to have sex with her.
Sally Albright: So, you're saying that a man can be friends with a woman he finds unattractive?
Harry Burns: No. You pretty much want to nail 'em too.
Sally Albright: What if THEY don't want to have sex with YOU?
Harry Burns: Doesn't matter because the sex thing is already out there so the friendship is ultimately doomed and that is the end of the story.

~When Harry met Sally

looking at girls when being in a relationship is normal TBH :)

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Congax said:
Sure you have a healthy relationship? The looking at attractive women part is fair, we all do that. Yet the considering whether you'd shag them or not is really not something I take in mind when dating someone else.

so you never thougt about fucking some hot chick like jessica alba?

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
Congax said:

Note I typed 'consider' not actually following that through. I would suggest that for the majority of normal men (i.e. not benders or men with mental problems), finding a woman attractive and thinking about shagging her is a completely normal, linked thought process.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:
so you never thougt about fucking some hot chick like jessica alba?
That old hag?! :p
But what you're saying is out of proportion tho! :(

Newyear pics incoming soon, beware! :D

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Moaning Myrtle said:
Note I typed 'consider' not actually following that through. I would suggest that for the majority of normal men (i.e. not benders or men with mental problems), finding a woman attractive and thinking about shagging her is a completely normal, linked thought process.

hmm, quite possible for younger men I think yep. After you have learnt that a pussy just is pussy and next pussy isnt much else but a pussy, you can finally relax and appreciate other things with a woman but her pussy, since all it is is a pussy. Did that make sense?

I do certainly not wander around thinking about shagging everything female that happen to pass me. I simply dont have time nor energy for that and ultimately, it serves no purpose.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Congax said:
New pic!

Darn sexy eh?

You look like a model-wannabe, old-style hair humping, smelly, geekly dressed piece of sexyness! <3

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
My avatar is actually me sitting on my bed after being cooked in the sun for two weeks a couple of summers ago. I just inverted the colours to look like the Hulk.

Lemme see how it goes when I re-invert...

Ah perfect!

philzfix.JPG

Gamah

Banned
RS|Phil said:
My avatar is actually me sitting on my bed after being cooked in the sun for two weeks a couple of summers ago. I just inverted the colours to look like the Hulk.

Lemme see how it goes when I re-invert...

Ah perfect!

View attachment 3287

Najs man boobs or are they pecks!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom