SPAM random annoying things

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Vapers, i think i preferred cigarette smoke to the giant clouds of foul scented smoke billowing off them

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Vapers, i think i preferred cigarette smoke to the giant clouds of foul scented smoke billowing off them
At least they've not been able to use Steve McQueen and the likes to make vapes cool like they did with fags. You can comfort yourself that, deep down, vapers know they look like losers :)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
The stupidity/wastefulness of having to return an entire 5.1 speaker system (to Poland!) for a replacement when all that's wrong with it is a stuck/dodgy power button on the control unit (which is separate and would go in a small jiffy bag).

Embattle

FH is my second home
When a bunch of traveller scum breaks the gate on the local playing field and parks their caravans on it, proceed to make lots of noise and do donuts on the middle of the two playing fields....no doubt followed by a collection of rubbish once they finally get the boot.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
"But we just want some dignity" they are a menace round here too.

Embattle

FH is my second home
"But we just want some dignity" they are a menace round here too.

Seems they've now gone but the youth football team organiser has stated they'll have to pay to play some where else due to the damage to the field.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Amazon "Free with ads" creep.

Hey, we know you aren't absolutely raking it in right now, but don't make your product shit to compensate.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Pointless Amazon adverts for shit I will never watch before any film on Prime. They have my viewing history, what makes them think I give a shit about some awful teen drama.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Pointless Amazon adverts for shit I will never watch before any film on Prime. They have my viewing history, what makes them think I give a shit about some awful teen drama.
Teens?

Tom

I am a FH squatter

Pretty sure they tailor your recommendations according to your viewing habits. So we all know what you've been up to.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
EMT conduit.

I want some 1/2 inch EMT galvanised tubing to make one of these. And a tool to bend it with.

Getting a variant of both the tubing and the tool are either prohibitively expensive or almost like rocking horse shit. How hard can it be to get some 3m/10ft metal tubes and bend them to the shape I want ffs :eek:

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
EMT conduit.

I want some 1/2 inch EMT galvanised tubing to make one of these. And a tool to bend it with.

Getting a variant of both the tubing and the tool are either prohibitively expensive or almost like rocking horse shit. How hard can it be to get some 3m/10ft metal tubes and bend them to the shape I want ffs :eek:
Can you buy elbows for the angles you need?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I thought about hiring but it's 30 quid a day or 70 quid to buy one. Went with 15mm copper tubing in the end (same price as 20mm galvanised steel). Lets see if it stands up.

Thought about elbows but decided against as it'd have involved cutting faff.

Only question now is attachment - what type of screws am I going to go for :)

Last edited:

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Copper tubing is much weaker than steel and isn't structurally sound. Steel is. You'd have been better advised to use wood tbh.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Copper will also bleed green shit over everything eventually, if left out.

Wood will be fine, it's not exactly load bearing.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Copper tubing is much weaker than steel and isn't structurally sound. Steel is. You'd have been better advised to use wood tbh.
It had crossed my mind - but the only thing it needs to support is itself and a tarp - so 4 tubes with a cross-tube at the top is all that's required.

EMT conduit was used in the original plans - and that's really thin and not structural. The point of the chicken tractor is that it's very light (if you don't "paddock" the birds you're growing they remain in the tractor and it gets moved every day). So it's not really supporting owt :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Pushy sales twats. I buy shit when we need it, you aren't going to increase our spend with you. Stop phoning.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
That's not going to please the right. No gas, no wood.
Doesn't matter - Liz Truss is gonna drill, frack and burn our forests down anyway.

I mean - she's consistently voted for selling our state-owned forests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom