SPAM random annoying things

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Razer synapse software. Utter fucking shit, £600 worth of RGB peripherals turned into disco nightmares because the software keeps shitting the bed.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Razer synapse software. Utter fucking shit, £600 worth of RGB peripherals turned into disco nightmares because the software keeps shitting the bed.

Why do you have £600 worth of RGB peripherals? You're meant to be an adult ffs!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Why do you have £600 worth of RGB peripherals? You're meant to be an adult ffs!

Why not? It's not like I use it for all the stupid lighting, but having proper, back lit mechanical keys is a must for me and the rest of it comes with it anyway, I have most of it turned off except the keyboard and speakers, but when the software is on the fritz it goes mental.

For example, amazing speakers and the light is actually pretty cool, nice soft lighting.

View: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Razer-Gaming-Speakers-Custom-Drivers/dp/B078XY4LTV/ref=asc_df_B078XY4LTV/?tag=googshopuk-21&linkCode=df0&hvadid=310940527098&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=12536491453806220358&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1006959&hvtargid=pla-564451742304&psc=1&th=1&psc=1

Edit same with the mouse, no choice but to have it with RGB

Edit, edit, yeah, that was a fuckton to spend on a mouse, but I got it for the optical sensors. I was so bored of RMAing shitty logitek mice with their contacts made out of foam. Long and boring watch
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5BhECVlKJA

View: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Razer-Basilisk-Pro-HyperScroll-Programmable/dp/B0B42XQNMH/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=basilisk+v3+pro&qid=1662739518&sprefix=basilisk%2Caps%2C77&sr=8-1

Last edited:

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Not being in Cyprus any more. Have come back to discover/remember no fucker over here can drive, the beer is piss and expensive, the locals are nowhere near as hospitable and to go out this evening I'm going to have to wear trousers rather than shorts for the first time in 8 days.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Shitty horrible Ryanair's website, which annoyed me for a good ten minutes today because I didn't notice the password webform is mm-dd-yyyy - it kept throwing up "date invalid". What a bunch of cunts.

Also, why British and Great Britain? Just use UK you stupid wankers.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Oh look!

Prince Charles will not pay Inheritance Tax on all of the money and assets he receives from his mum. He's exempt.

Here's wishing a quick death to the lot of them - and anyone who signed off these sorts of laws.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
The fact that the local Morrisons have stopped selling rum and raisin ice cream.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Fresh from wanting to tax holiday lets Plaid Cymru are at it again:

What'd shut them the fuck up is if everyone stopped coming to Wales - then they could watch it go right down the fucking plughole. North Wales in particular (and all the heavy Plaid Cymru areas) would be fucked (click on Regional Statistics and look at the drop during Covid for North Wales - and the bounce since Covid ended. That's all tourism).

*we'll ignore the general decline under Tory rule since the 2008 crash ;)

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Because it rains all the time here in Oirland, I often get reception issues with our satellite dish. So a friend recommended getting a rain cover for the lnb. Bought one, clambered up the ladder to install it, and...it completely kills the satellite signal when it rains. Giant fucking waste of time.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Because it rains all the time here in Oirland, I often get reception issues with our satellite dish. So a friend recommended getting a rain cover for the lnb. Bought one, clambered up the ladder to install it, and...it completely kills the satellite signal when it rains. Giant fucking waste of time.
Is it one of the ones that can slide up or down to protect the cable connections underneath the LNB? I don't see how such a thing could interfere with the signal unless you knocked the dish off axis a bit when you installed it...

And it is true that weather can affect the signal... we have to use a 1.2m dish down here to pick up UK telly and the signal strength/quality will sometimes go to shit if it's pissing down.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Its rarely physical rain on your dish that causes interference. How would it? Extremely thick clouds, during a storm have messed with ours in the past.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Water is quite opaque to radio signals. If you think about a rain cloud, or a shower, it's basically several metres of water between the satellite and your dish.

A rain cover won't make the slightest bit of difference. If it's a real problem, you might need a larger dish with a higher gain antenna.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Water is quite opaque to radio signals. If you think about a rain cloud, or a shower, it's basically several metres of water between the satellite and your dish.

A rain cover won't make the slightest bit of difference. If it's a real problem, you might need a larger dish with a higher gain antenna.

Well it did make a difference; it made things worse. Cover is now removed and normal service resumed.

Don't really want a larger dish stuck on the side of the house. I could move back to Virgin for TV (I've just ponied up for an upgrade to 1GB cable, so we'll see what speeds I actually get when the new modem arrives), but last time I was with them their stb was terrible. For all their flakiness in wet weather, Sky Q boxes are really good.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Well it did make a difference; it made things worse. Cover is now removed and normal service resumed.

Don't really want a larger dish stuck on the side of the house. I could move back to Virgin for TV (I've just ponied up for an upgrade to 1GB cable, so we'll see what speeds I actually get when the new modem arrives), but last time I was with them their stb was terrible. For all their flakiness in wet weather, Sky Q boxes are really good.

This is why I am with Sky, everything just works, I actually watch more on the ap than the box though, the wife is the TV junky.

JBP|

Part of the furniture
Have you considered getting one of those sky glass thingies? No dish and no box, although I guess should your connection drop, no TV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom