Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Bugged to shit releases

Kerbal 2, bugged
Cities Skylines 2, bugged

It's getting old.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Heh, snap, my main NAS has died a horrible death (though is saving me a few million quid a year in leccy bills). I have an old Corsair 450w to try in it but my fucking fingers are killing me and don't want to make things worse.

Might try starting it tomorrow.......

Learn to relax Deebs, it isn't going to help running yourself into the ground.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Learn to relax Deebs, it isn't going to help running yourself into the ground.
I am trying but it is hard to adjust considering IT is also my main hobby/interest. The PSU is still on the floor in the hallway by the NAS :) I have racked up my other stuff today after dad put in extra shelves for me.

I got so excited after I had finished I had to take a picture and walk to Dad's to show him both of our handiwork and how much neater/better it looks, basically said to him I was chuffed to fucking bits.

Now I am chilling watching the rugby.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
And now I am up after lying in bed for few hours tossing and turning.

/me cunts @BloodOmen as I am now your mini-me.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
And yes, sleep is a pain for me at the moment. Over the summer I got used to early starts, leaping out of bed at 4am full of energy.

Dark as dicks now and wake up knackered, I reckon I need more vitamin D in my diet.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
And yes, sleep is a pain for me at the moment. Over the summer I got used to early starts, leaping out of bed at 4am full of energy.

Dark as dicks now and wake up knackered, I reckon I need more vitamin D in my diet.
I am on a few tablets throughout the day I fucking rattle when I walk now.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
And now I am up after lying in bed for few hours tossing and turning.

/me cunts @BloodOmen as I am now your mini-me.

Dr.-Evil.jpg

Embattle

FH is my second home

Everyone in UK should take a vitamin D supplement during winter.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Everyone in UK should take a vitamin D supplement during winter.
Well reminded.

For bone density in older age, so you really need to start supplementing whilst younger. Apparently supplementation that actually works according to clinical trials!

Embattle

FH is my second home
Well reminded.

For bone density in older age, so you really need to start supplementing whilst younger. Apparently supplementation that actually works according to clinical trials!

I take 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening, with my Crohn's it seems I always have lower Vit D then add in the fact I'm on immunosuppressants means I have to be careful in the summer sun.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I take multi vitamins every day along with iron. There are others but I cannot be arsed to move to find out as I am busy rebuilding FH towers.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I take multi vitamins every day along with iron. There are others but I cannot be arsed to move to find out as I am busy rebuilding FH towers.

You generally need a separate Vit D as well during winter at our latitude.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
You generally need a separate Vit D as well during winter at our latitude.
Ok, will get someone to run me to the shops and get a couple of bottles of Vit D.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Receiving 2 mice as gifts, and it's not even 5:30 yet.

Technically 2.5 as the cat that can't hunt brought me one of the two his brother had already shown me.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Where the fuck are you? Myself and @BloodOmen are the resident non-sleepers or do we need to bring you into the club as well?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Internet medical advice.

Got a sore throat. Started gargling with salt water. Throat feels so much better.

First hit on google: gargle with salt water every day. Its good for you. Great for sore throats, and promotes stronger gums.
Third hit on google: do not gargle with salt water every day. Its bad for you. Your teeth could fall out.

Brilliant.

georgie

FH is my second home
Internet medical advice.

Got a sore throat. Started gargling with salt water. Throat feels so much better.

First hit on google: gargle with salt water every day. Its good for you. Great for sore throats, and promotes stronger gums.
Third hit on google: do not gargle with salt water every day. Its bad for you. Your teeth could fall out.

Brilliant.

Your teeth might fall out, but your sore throat will be better. (y)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
/me cunts @BloodOmen - is it time for bed yet?? Still wide awake and the birds will be up soon. fucksake.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Nah, another hour or so :p
It gets even better, not for the squeamish:

Just blocked the toilet for the 2nd time this week, I now have a fucking shitstick in a bag by the toilet. Fucksake x 2

Embattle

FH is my second home
It gets even better, not for the squeamish:

Just blocked the toilet for the 2nd time this week, I now have a fucking shitstick in a bag by the toilet. Fucksake x 2

Well with my bowl being the way it is it tends to swing from one to the other form every so often, so big the fuckers won't flush.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Well with my bowl being the way it is it tends to swing from one to the other form every so often, so big the fuckers won't flush.
Thank fuck for sharing, now I don't feel as bad :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
We need to ban fish farming.

We're weaponising sea lice through our use of chemicals - forcing them to rapidly evolve. Escapee fish are genetically devestating wild fish stocks and we're polluting whole areas.

It's way worse than battery farming chicken.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Owning two cars when they both need fixed at the same time.

Civic failed it's MOT on cloudy headlights which are currently being seen to.
BMW has a hole in its radiator and has lost all coolant, also currently being seen to.

Still, means I have two courtesy cars on the drive. Now do I take the old blue one with go faster stripes, or the newer black one?

(I took the new black one as I haven't driven it yet)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Check in online with Qatar Airlines. Success! Go to manage booking. Centre seats auto selected, try to change seats. "you need to change seats at check in". Wat. Can't figure it out, and having had a horrific flight to Cape Town recently, I'm not having a centre seat again. So I phone them up, turns out you can't change seats from the manage booking page. No, you have to go to the tab where you checked in with your booking code and surname, cancel the checkin, and click "manage booking" from there.

What fucking idiot designer lets you check in, opens a new tab to manage the booking, then says you can't change seats, you have to go to the previous tab, cancel the check in, re-check in, then click the "correct" manage booking button, to change seats?

Still, they have a massive food selection though. I always choose the vegan stuff, you get served first :)

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Check in online with Qatar Airlines. Success! Go to manage booking. Centre seats auto selected, try to change seats. "you need to change seats at check in". Wat. Can't figure it out, and having had a horrific flight to Cape Town recently, I'm not having a centre seat again. So I phone them up, turns out you can't change seats from the manage booking page. No, you have to go to the tab where you checked in with your booking code and surname, cancel the checkin, and click "manage booking" from there.

What fucking idiot designer lets you check in, opens a new tab to manage the booking, then says you can't change seats, you have to go to the previous tab, cancel the check in, re-check in, then click the "correct" manage booking button, to change seats?

Still, they have a massive food selection though. I always choose the vegan stuff, you get served first :)
Probably two legacy systems that can only interact in a certain way. You as the customer, rightly don't give a shit about their terrible UX, but there's almost always a backstory to this kind of stupid shit that some poor product manager has been trying to get fixed for years. The worst one is when you're told by some developer who put the shitshow together 15 years ago, "but it's supposed to work like this" because of some ridiculous technical objective that never considered actual customers for one second.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom