SPAM random annoying things

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
And why would you wear beige trousers the older you get
With old age brings loss of bladder control
You don't want to be walking around with the "dot of shame" for all to see.

(Then again, you might not give a ****)
FFS you had to bring it up. Had another accident in the house. Think I am going to have to get a rubber bung at this rate....

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
FFS you had to bring it up. Had another accident in the house. Think I am going to have to get a rubber bung at this rate....
... it'll have to be a very small bung.... :p

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
... it'll have to be a very small bung.... :p
Exactly, my arse has not been abused. I am not talking about the size of your cock ring Jup. Told you I would not bring that up in public so as not to embarrass you.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
earlier this week I flipped out and I told a manager at Workies, to their face, and, in front of witnesses, that if they were truly going to be this incompetent, they should be the better person and quit before they fucked up more peoples hard work. they went white as a sheet and didn't say anything for at least a minute.

context: I make things that saves my employer 100's of thousands of man hours in unnecessary toil yearly. my dev lead, considered an IT rockstar, presumable god of sex and all-around good egg by his peers is being blocked for a promotion by this management cretin on the grounds of "too short a time has passed" since his previous promotion (3 years). get to fuck!

WFYq9an.jpg

actually the pic is wrong. I do give a fuck. for my team I give all the fucks :(

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Three years is an eternity! What if they leave for better opportunities elsewhere?

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I've definitely picked up my Dad's eccentricities. And my nose hair is accelerating.
I want to know whats going to happen to my body that requires long nasal hair to deal with it.
It stops hobbits like @Jupitus climbing inside, that's why him and @Deebs are so close, big conk = gaps in nasal folicals ;)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Mathematics

I've just watched a 2 hour video on the mathematics of general relativity
The video described it as "intuitive" :eek6:

Metric tensors, Reimann curvature, stress energy tensors, Christoffel Symbols :eek:

Hats off to the math experts. Seriously. Wow. I need a life break.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Mathematics

I've just watched a 2 hour video on the mathematics of general relativity
The video described it as "intuitive" :eek6:

Metric tensors, Reimann curvature, stress energy tensors, Christoffel Symbols :eek:

Hats off to the math experts. Seriously. Wow. I need a life break.
Link :)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Liberate tutemet ex inferis

After watching them I now get Event Horizon.

*Runs out room with no eyes
Mrs Lamp: I told you about watching general relativity videos
*Lamp runs into garden screaming at squirrels...

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.

Well video 7 is flat out wrong. The Einstein Field Equations can be derived from first principles using a variety of methods. There is the Bianchi identities, though the best and most physically intuitive approach is using the Principle of Least Action. There's also a heuristic argument to do with balancing out contra- and co-variant indices which is what I think Einstein originally used. I suspect they were ignored because the mathematics is even harder than what was already shown in the earlier videos.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Actually I was fine until the stress energy tensor was incorporated then my brain shut down. I should have taken a break then.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Actually I was fine until the stress energy tensor was incorporated then my brain shut down. I should have taken a break then.
That is more physics than math and yeah, to actually explain it properly would take more than a 5 minute YouTube video (like all of the concepts in the playlist).

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
My PC has lost power. Isn't switching on. Got the occasional flash from the MB on disconnecting and reconnecting the power lead, but nope to anything else :eek:

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
My PC has lost power. Isn't switching on. Got the occasional flash from the MB on disconnecting and reconnecting the power lead, but nope to anything else :eek:
Heh, snap, my main NAS has died a horrible death (though is saving me a few million quid a year in leccy bills). I have an old Corsair 450w to try in it but my fucking fingers are killing me and don't want to make things worse.

Might try starting it tomorrow.......

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I had an 850W EVGA power pack from my mining days (how I wish I'd just bought some crypto instead of a fuckload of graphics cards) and swapped it in. Workin' now.

I've had the 650 watt one in there for 23 years, so it's had a good innings :D

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I had an 850W EVGA power pack from my mining days (how I wish I'd just bought some crypto instead of a fuckload of graphics cards) and swapped it in. Workin' now.

I've had the 650 watt one in there for 23 years, so it's had a good innings :D
Yeh the power supply that has died is quite a few years old, it is in the fridge sized Lian PC case that someone else on here has, apologies shit memory. Can hold like 22 3.5" hard drives. It is the pr0n hub of England :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Fucksake, forgetting to put a password in my manager and then wanting to login to NTP server and trying 4 trillion passwords and not one of them fucking work. It was 4 trillion passwords as I am a fast typer and passed RSA level 1 in 6th form college so you can all fuckoff :p

Tomorrow I shall have to hook up a monitor and keyboard and do it the old fashioned way. Cunts.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Netflix price hikes. In the bin you go...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom