SPAM random annoying things

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I'm sorry, but at what point does clinging to the outside of an aircraft become a viable option?

Much the same as jumping off the world trade centre while it was collapsing.

Many of these people are dead already, they know that, they will try anything to leave.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
It is easy to say that how stupid can you be but there is a good chance they have utterly no idea that it isn't a viable method, I mean they are sitting on a part of the jet that folds in once the wheels are retracted.

Jesus fucking wept.

Or they're fleeing for their lives because they are/know people who are outspoken about the Taliban?

I guess having a 99% chance of dying by falling to your death is a way better outcome than definitely being tortured to death.

I literally can't believe people are calling them dumb/stupid/not knowing how stuff works when what's happening to them, it's unbelievable.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It is easy to say that how stupid can you be but there is a good chance they have utterly no idea that it isn't a viable method, I mean they are sitting on a part of the jet that folds in once the wheels are retracted.

Fuckin' spear chuckers innit.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Jesus fucking wept.

Or they're fleeing for their lives because they are/know people who are outspoken about the Taliban?

I guess having a 99% chance of dying by falling to your death is a way better outcome than definitely being tortured to death.

I literally can't believe people are calling them dumb/stupid/not knowing how stuff works when what's happening to them, it's unbelievable.

I'm sorry I didn't realise you were in personal contact with these people, my mistake so you know exactly why they are trying to escape.

It is 100% chance of death you simpleton not 99%.

I literally can't believe you are a teacher in anything but kindergarten and do little more than collect piss or wipe away drool, since I never said they were stupid.

Gwadien

I'm sorry I didn't realise you were in personal contact with these people, my mistake so you know exactly why they are trying to escape.

It is 100% chance of death you simpleton not 99%.

You literally agreed with a post at the start of this page which stated 'I'm sorry, but at what point does clinging to the outside of an aircraft become a viable option?' Which pretty much says they're stupid, and then you backed it up with

You're quite clearly saying that they're backwards people that have no idea how military planes work, when they probably have more exposure to them than everyone in this country.

I literally can't believe you are a teacher in anything but kindergarten and do little more than collect piss or wipe away drool, since I never said they were stupid.

Keep this up mate, it's really good, I'll give you a heads up when I want to start taking advice from a 40 year old that lives with his parents.

Embattle

FH is my second home
You literally agreed with a post at the start of this page which stated 'I'm sorry, but at what point does clinging to the outside of an aircraft become a viable option?' Which pretty much says they're stupid, and then you backed it up with

You're quite clearly saying that they're backwards people that have no idea how military planes work, when they probably have more exposure to them than everyone in this country.

Keep this up mate, it's really good, I'll give you a heads up when I want to start taking advice from a 40 year old that lives with his parents.

No it it doesn't, that clearly is what you actually think.
Again no it doesn't, your following statement is nearly as stupid as your 99% chance rate because in no way do the majority of the Afghans have any where near the exposure to actually flying on a plane compared to people in this country.
Why don't you keep waving your little red book at those kindergarten kids, I sure it'll match perfectly with the foam coming out of you mouth.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Neither did those who jumped out of the twin towers without a parachute, maybe they chose a different way of dying.

Twin towers = burning to death, suffocation, being crushed by debris
Taliban = being castrated, tortured then hanged from a bridge, or beheading, or shooting in public, or being dragged by a 4x4, the list continues

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
See China is offering to help the Taliban rebuilding Afghanistan. Just watch the live UN feeds.

Embattle

FH is my second home
See China is offering to help the Taliban rebuilding Afghanistan. Just watch the live UN feeds.

China is protecting its current and future investment in the country, they aren't often bothered about a countries human rights which is no surprise when you aren't bothered about them inside your own country.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Neither did those who jumped out of the twin towers without a parachute, maybe they chose a different way of dying.

Twin towers = burning to death, suffocation, being crushed by debris
Taliban = being castrated, tortured then hanged from a bridge, or beheading, or shooting in public, or being dragged by a 4x4, the list continues
Interested to understand why @Embattle disagrees with this comment.

I mean everything I have said about the Taliban executing people is true and documented.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Jesus fucking wept.

100% chance of dying. 100+% because you'll probably land on top of some of the other poor bastards running along the runway. Seriously, I get desperation, but running for the Iranian border makes a lot more sense than trying to stowaway on the outside of a jet.

Of course, what they're actually trying to do is stop the jet, but they've not been paying attention to the US military for the last 20 years. The stupidity is thinking the Americans give even the slightest of shits for them.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
They were horrified about all the friends that they lost over there, knowing that the Afghan army wasn't up to the task, and that we would abandon all the people that supported us in the past, they're horrified because it doesn't just make the UK look terrible and all their hard work for absolutely 0, but because it makes the job of their mates still in the army impossible for future conflicts, why the citizens of occupied countries ever want to trust our Government/army again?
Why would we?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
What a cunt
Human with a different view of the world.

They see our lifesyle needs and wants as abhorrent, we see their lifestyle, needs and wants as abhorrent.

There is no absolute morality, only one we create for ourselves.

That's not a message of support or agreement. It's just a statement of fact. And as long as we think the way we think then we'll keep fighting each other.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
The UN needs to either disband or grow some balls. Just a load of talk as usual. A total fucking joke on their mandate.

Gwadien

The UN needs to either disband or grow some balls. Just a load of talk as usual. A total fucking joke on their mandate.

Again, not learning from our history about pointless gesturing global organisations.

But then again, if we were to pour lots of resources into an active UN then we'd have lots of complaints about it in the UK too...

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I'm not giving Biden a pass but republicans saying this is nothing to do with them are shameless liars:

View: https://twitter.com/theNuzzy/status/1427051039404957697

I said earlier that tRump did the side deal with the Taliban. The GOP are blaming Biden for withdrawing early, yet it was their cunt who wanted to leave in May. Not Biden but the Military leaders of the US have fucked up so much including the intelligence agencies.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'm not giving Biden a pass but republicans saying this is nothing to do with them are shameless liars
True - but I don't really care. Biden's the current prez and they've got a majority. They could have stopped it but didn't.

Not fair on the UN as a non-military organisation. It's a talking shop - it was designed like that. You can't "grow some balls" when you're the UN and make shit happen when you've not got that power. But it's still a useful organisation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom