Deebs doesn't look smart at all!

edit: oh, wait, you mean "well dressed", my bad :-/

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I googled "Italian Dress",as la Deebs is of that genus, and got this:

italian.jpg

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Nothing being fresh/cooling/yummmy enough in a hangover. I want more drinks to mix together with icesmush and stuff!

Ormorof

FH is my second home
things that sound really funny in your head, but then you say it and then its not actually funny at all :(

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
People who shuffle to the photocopier. Actually, people who shuffle in general. Walk properly ffs.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
... Agencies who spend 5 hours crying that they had to roll out IE7 because IE6 didn't work on a product they want, then bitch to Microsoft about it, who then casually tell them that IE6 is no longer supported... Which makes the agency cry even more.

Hillarious. I enjoy having to explain to certain agencies that their old products are backwards compatible, not forward compatible.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
On another unrelated matter..

Having to come back to the UK after a week in corsica, getting to Surrey and then it hailing.. (Fuck you weather)
Being thrown onto a beach (FUCK YOU SAND)
Adapting to UK drivers being on the wrong side of the road and getting headaches because of it.
The shitty UK exchange rate (£525 for 725euro is fubar)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Wanting to go out and have fun; but friends not free or on holiday, and knowing that you should really be saving every penny for your own holiday.

gohan

I am a FH squatter
Wanting to go out and have fun; but have no money because I'm a student bum....... and spent all my money on Poland/tickets for the Euros and a new car....... which I can't afford to go out it :<

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Wanting to go out and have fun; but have no money because I'm a student bum....... and spent all my money on Poland/tickets for the Euros and a new car....... which I can't afford to go out it :<

fucking hell students today have it hard, Poland/Euro tickets and a new car?!?!?!?!?

When i was at uni I was happy when I had enough for a few beers at the end of each week, cars? luxury, we used to have shoes to walk t' university

etc

gohan

I am a FH squatter
Well I work as well, and had savings from previous job. Start Uni next month so as of yet have had no hand outs, last year had to support myself as well as pay for my course up front. So I don't feel bad about splashing out as I know the next 4 years are going to be shit money wise, will be lucky if I leave the country again before Uni is over.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
When people lean against the stupid fuckingwhydotheyfitonecosnooneusesit timer on the oven and it starts bleeping and no matter what you do it starts bleeping again ten minutes later or at 3am and the oven wont turn on and the book reads like the service manual for the hadron collider.
I'm seriously going to rip it out , smash it up and send it to them embedded in dogshit.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Tip of the day: don't lean against something that HAS BUTTONS ON IT.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
On another unrelated matter..

Having to come back to the UK after a week in corsica, getting to Surrey and then it hailing.. (Fuck you weather)
Being thrown onto a beach (FUCK YOU SAND)
Adapting to UK drivers being on the wrong side of the road and getting headaches because of it.
The shitty UK exchange rate (£525 for 725euro is fubar)

Sorry, what? You were in Corsica for a week and you're moaning about the exchange rate (surely that worked in your favour last week?) and driving on the wrong side, after a week? If you were visiting the UK from Corsica everything you said would make sense (except the beach part), as it is, it doesn't.

gohan

I am a FH squatter
When your ex waits until you're just about over her to text and say she misses you and wants to meet up.......

Thinking of just saying no to be fair....

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Setting yourself up for a big mental fuck around.

If she snaps her fingers like this and you go running, you appear weak.

gohan

I am a FH squatter
We both start at the same Uni next month as well... Could get awkward. May just avoid it, or meet up with her just to clear the air or whatever so we don't have to spend 4 years avoiding each other. Fairly sure I want to be single for freshers tho xD

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Was the text actually "i miss you, wanna meet up?", or was there more? These things are tricky 'cause she might want your manmeat for a rentalnight :p

gohan

I am a FH squatter
Don't think I would tho, too messy having a 1 night stand with someone you know and are likely to see again. Should be kept for strangers IMO lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom