SPAM random annoying things

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
They should understand that if they make changes to a finance system that they need to actually test it before implementing it and make sure it doesn't fuck up other functions.

Talking the absolute joke that is Microsoft Dynamics AX here. Worst. Software. Ever.

Coupled with techies that I wonder how they manage to dress themselves, it makes for a not so fun experience.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Grow a beard, it will set you free.

hmm...it will save me a small fortune in bloody razor blades. Will give it a go during the winter. I'm still clinging on to the last days of summer with my fingertips.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I did it about 4 monthe ago, not had a shave since, just trim it down with a beard trimmer, its great

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I haven't used a razor in about 6 years, just the clippers I do my hair with. number 2 all over, every 4 weeks. job done.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I'm disappointed that you don't have a perfect Ron Swanson moustache. :(

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
A lot of third party Android apps are hit & miss, and you never know if the latest update will boost or kill the app. I found an awesome colour picker app, but can I copy and paste the hex codes to my notepad? Can I feck.

Are all iphone apps perfect then? They all talk to each other and have been super-tested 10,000 times and every update is a good update? I don't know. Never owned an iphone.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Are all iphone apps perfect then? They all talk to each other and have been super-tested 10,000 times and every update is a good update? I don't know. Never owned an iphone.

No, but generally speaking they tend to be more reliable than Android (there are exceptions). Problem with Android is version fragmentation causes developers so much extra work that companies either don't bother to develop for Android at all, or corners are cut to get an "acceptable" app across the widest OS version range possible for the price. Problem is that the odd company that goes the other way and develops Android Apps to the best performance standards they can, tend to do so down to a limited range of handsets, which is why for instance Sky GO on Android only works on a few handsets, but it works as well as the excellent iOS versions, whilst at the same time pissing off 75% of Android owners who can't get the app.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
hmm...it will save me a small fortune in bloody razor blades. Will give it a go during the winter. I'm still clinging on to the last days of summer with my fingertips.

A rare 'disagree' from me... get yerself the cheap generic twin blade razors from a supermarket for, like, nothingpence... work perfectly well ;)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Technology releases. They're never as good as you want them to be.

The SG Note 2 for example. Turns out the only difference with the original Note is a fractionally faster processor and rounded edges like the S3. Wow. And No JB. Being released with ICS 4.03 (which is buggy as hell on the original Note apparently). There's something to be said for 2.3.4 GB. Everything works perfectly on it.

Its being unveiled Wednesday. If it turns out to be a wet fart, Apple are going to piss all over Samsung with the iphone 5, and it'll serve them right. Better to have held out, roll the device out with JB, fully test the fucker, and add better specs.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Never had problems with it myself. On pc's that is, id agree its unreliable on phones.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
GF and I skype'd while we were apart for four months from our phones with no problems what so ever. All you need is decent wifi and you are good to go

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I'm noticing a pattern; Steam isn't working because of Wazz's user error, now he dislikes Skype. You can probably bet why :cautious:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Did you go to options and adjust your skype to mobile resolution as best available?

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Used it tonight, it seemed fine on the iPad

soze

I am a FH squatter
Fucking Browser Choice cunt on new PC's. The monopoly commission can suck my balls. If you have any business using a non standard browser you will have the skills to go and get one. But no these cunts fuck everyone else over to justify their existence. I just want to get Citrix running on these machines before sending them out but no it cant be as easy as opening IE I need to swear I have read about the other exciting options out there for me in the world of browsers :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom