SPAM random annoying things

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
A assume your facepalm is technically for yourself @Bodhi, now you realise your denialist foolishness in the face of shell and exxon's knowledge that they're at fault for climate change.

Don't feel bad m8. Everyone makes mistakes :)

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
A assume your facepalm is technically for yourself @Bodhi, now you realise your denialist foolishness in the face of shell and exxon's knowledge that they're at fault for climate change.

Don't feel bad m8. Everyone makes mistakes :)

No, it's your continued retarded use of the word "Denier" to label anyone who may be skeptical about the causes of Climate Change. The climate has never not changed, in fact I'd be a great deal more concerned if a massively complex system with thousands of inputs (most of which we still don't understand) stayed exactly the same. However the cause of that change is still far from proven, despite what the Graud and their 7 readers may tell you.

In fact the only people I see suggesting the Climate can be made to not change are the alarmists themselves, but then everyone ignores them anyway.

But muh, 97% or something.

Climate Science - the religion for people who are far too clever for religion.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Awww. Poor Bodhi. Same disease as Job.

It's called skepticism, it's one of the prerequisites in science. Not so much in leftie brainwashing however, so I'm not surprised you are struggling :)

Not my fault your beloved "scientists" haven't managed to prove it outside of their incomplete, broken and generally garbage computer models yet.

Still, fair play to them - they've built up a multi trillion dollar industry over "The End is Nigh and it's all our fault".

Much like other religions.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Bless. Funny that you think it's all been cooked up in a computer and that evil scientists haven't thought to take out a thermometer at any time in the past 50 years. :)

:fluffle:

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Oh right, so you all want to charge everyone else more because you're taller than the average person?

Seems pretty SJW to me.
30% of ppl in uk are over 6foot under 25s in 1998. So thats under 45s in 2018. Its a large minority that you are affecting.

BBC News | UK | Standing up for tall people

Official Health of the Nation figures show 30% of men under 25 are now over six feet tall. If the current trend continues the average British man's height will be 6ft within a couple of generations and the average woman will be nudging 5ft 7in.

So being a manlet is becoming lower than average.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I felt it was in the 90s..I'm 5 11 and quite often felt short in pubs...nowadays, there seem to be shortasses everywhere.
I noticed it in the supermarket a few weeks ago, I swear I was the tallest guy in there at my height.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
The fact you can fly across Europe for £20 but it'll cost me £80 to get the train to London.

Yeah nah, I think planes have it right, transport is about transport, it isn't about the experience of transport, it's about doing it cheap.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
The fact you can fly across Europe for £20 but it'll cost me £80 to get the train to London.

Yeah nah, I think planes have it right, transport is about transport, it isn't about the experience of transport, it's about doing it cheap.
Cheap without dvt from not being able to move your limbs after 11hours.

Gwadien

Sure most of my height is in my legs and its quite uncomfortable. But i am not unique

This new airline seat could making flying incredible for tall people

Flying Tall: How To Deal with Long Legs and Airplanes

But you are just trolling now.

Nah, I'm not.

Also, I like it how you google random articles to backup moot points.

Let's use your random google article as an example; that's trying to design ways to increase the space in the already existing space that you have.

I'm quite tall too, but I'd rather pay much less and be in minor discomfort than have to pay lots more.

If I wanted to have more comfort I'd do what every other fucker does and upgrade.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Feckin rain..loads of time on my hands and cant take bike out.
Not riding in monsoon level.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Cheap without dvt from not being able to move your limbs after 11hours.
But you can. I'm 6'2" and I get up and move. And there's literally only one plane that I've been on where my knees have butted up on the chair in front - and that airline (Monarch) has gone bust.

If you sit down anywhere for eleven hours it's pretty shitty. I'm not saying planes are great, but at the end of the day they get you places quickly and you can stand up and move about, do stretching exercises etc. etc.

@Gwadien is being a bit of a twat though - modes of transport designed to move humans about should cater for all but the worst outliers. You should be able to fit relatively comfortably in a plane seat if you're 6'8" tbh, because it's not that rare.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Organic cotton uses more pesticides.
It's not organic cotton if it uses pesticides.

Edit: Organic cotton:
Organic cotton is generally defined as cotton that is grown organically in subtropical countries such as Turkey, China, and parts of the USA from non-genetically modified plants, and without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals such as fertilizers or pesticides

You know. Like all organic produce. The whole point of it.

Edit edit: I'd be more amenable to eating GMO produce if it was pesticide-free than pesticide heavy non-GMO produce.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Ironically, Virgin Atlantic is probably the best transatlantic airline for leg room in economy. I'm 6'4 and having lived in the USA for 10 years now, I have a list of Airlines I can't fly with, as I can't fit in the economy seat. Not uncomfortable, just cannot sit and have legs in my own space. Happy to pay more for extra legroom, but not always possible. Sprawling my legs into the aisle is sometimes an option, but you risk tripping people up or getting rammed by the trolleys. Once took a trolley at high speed straight to the knee, f me that was painful.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
It's not organic cotton if it uses pesticides.

Edit: Organic cotton:

You know. Like all organic produce. The whole point of it.

Edit edit: I'd be more amenable to eating GMO produce if it was pesticide-free than pesticide heavy non-GMO produce.
You are misinterpreting the text. No 'synthetic' pesticides. There's a whole list of 'natural' pesticides that organic farmers are allowed to use.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Ironically, Virgin Atlantic is probably the best transatlantic airline for leg room in economy. I'm 6'4 and having lived in the USA for 10 years now, I have a list of Airlines I can't fly with, as I can't fit in the economy seat. Not uncomfortable, just cannot sit and have legs in my own space. Happy to pay more for extra legroom, but not always possible. Sprawling my legs into the aisle is sometimes an option, but you risk tripping people up or getting rammed by the trolleys. Once took a trolley at high speed straight to the knee, f me that was painful.

Its ok tho. Cause @Gwadien only has to pay 20 quid.

If i have to fly long haul virgin are my choice too. For the same reason.

Its just the seat design and constraints havent been refreshed in 40 odd years or more. So they dont reflect the ppulations size difference.

And @Gwadien itry to find things that back my point as its regularly seen on these forums if you voice an opinion without links its pointed out as well. So one or the other cant win. = you trolling tbh.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Insurer adds fitness tracking to all policies

Anyhow. @Scouse i am not against people who wear the watches and use them tobe fitter etc. But i find an insurance company mandating use for all its products quite 1984. Like people fear the will eventually dowith genetic markers.

And i am not against a discount for those who wear them voluntarily. Like those who have those boxes fitted to cars. But if all companies mandate youare monitored and you have no choice as could be a trend if they think it saves them money it would be bad.

Gwadien

Aisle seats when you're sleeping are hilarious.

There should be a maximum arse size if you want to be an airline hostess.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Aisle seats when you're sleeping are hilarious.

There should be a maximum arse size if you want to be an airline hostess.

Isle seats when sleeping's horrible. Everyone will point and laugh at your head tilting out towards the isle while drooling and snooring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom