SPAM random annoying things

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yep. And I only read the first sentence.

There's plenty on this forum who "believe in freedom of speech" - but there "are limits". Of course not these sort of limits, but limits nonetheless.

Humans are dumb :(

Edit: In solidarity with that woman:
Here's a picture of the bestial prophet muhammed spurting his sickly green jizz over a non-consenting helpless cat:

upload_2018-10-26_20-52-11.png

Last edited:

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I didn't think you were daft enough to agree with that - the original tweet was mocking conspiracy theories you eejit.

PS The bomber seems to be yet another one of his predictions that was bang on accurate. Must be embarrassing for the "real" political commentators, getting shown up by a pothead cartoonist.
I realised it was a 'joke'. It was still the sort of shit that makes him a bell-end.

Bodhi

Aye and saying something is acceptable because it happened in medieval England is a bit of a stretch :)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Aye and saying something is acceptable because it happened in medieval England is a bit of a stretch :)
Not saying it is acceptable, just that it was going on in Europe as well as the Middle East. Different times and applying modern (also morally right) thinking and laws to something that happened 100's of year ago is also a stretch. It is inflammatory and that is the way the court saw it. She is factually correct given modern moral and lawful standards and I don't personally agree with the judgement as it is a bad precedent to set against free speech.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
British Airways at it again...
British Airways 'flight from hell' left more than 200 furious passengers stuck for THREE days | Daily Mail Online
BA passengers in three-day journey 'hell'

Exact thing happened to me almost 8 years ago. Arrived for my flight Friday evening after having worked all day. Spent next 3 days in JFK, most of it sitting on floor by the BA help desk. Eventually the airport management lost their shit and told them to sort it out, and we got put in a hotel somewhere on Long Island until a replacement plane could be organised. Zero information from BA throughout. Calling no help, speak to help desk. No one there, and when she was there, she couldn't help.

Last December when I flew back, BA flights were cancelled and it was the same thing. I was flying that evening to London via Iceland, and people had been sitting on the floor for 2 days. Same lady in charge, giving same old excuses. Never ever fly across the Atlantic with these scumbags.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
That sinking feeling when a “flight delayed” message comes up on the departures board and you know you’re going to miss your connecting flight and probably end up spending the night in fucking Frankfurt:(

Bodhi

British Airways at it again...
British Airways 'flight from hell' left more than 200 furious passengers stuck for THREE days | Daily Mail Online
BA passengers in three-day journey 'hell'

Exact thing happened to me almost 8 years ago. Arrived for my flight Friday evening after having worked all day. Spent next 3 days in JFK, most of it sitting on floor by the BA help desk. Eventually the airport management lost their shit and told them to sort it out, and we got put in a hotel somewhere on Long Island until a replacement plane could be organised. Zero information from BA throughout. Calling no help, speak to help desk. No one there, and when she was there, she couldn't help.

Last December when I flew back, BA flights were cancelled and it was the same thing. I was flying that evening to London via Iceland, and people had been sitting on the floor for 2 days. Same lady in charge, giving same old excuses. Never ever fly across the Atlantic with these scumbags.

Never thought I'd see myself type this, but going Tranatlantic now I tend to pick one of the US Carriers. Delta suffer from an ageing fleet which can make flights uncomfortable, but my experiences with United and American have been great. Best trip across was LHR - Houston with United, properly attentive staff (this was a couple of weeks after that incident), comfortable plane, decent in flight entertainment, and lots of free beer, usually offered before I could ask.

Also get a far better chance of getting a Dreamliner for the trip - shits on the A380 from a great height in terms of comfort imo. It may just be the configuration BA went for, but how can such a massive plane have so little room inside?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
That sinking feeling when a “flight delayed” message comes up on the departures board and you know you’re going to miss your connecting flight and probably end up spending the night in fucking Frankfurt:(
:fluffle:

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Landed in Frankfurt five minutes before the Dublin flight took off. Fucksticks.

Bodhi

I feel your pain. Currently stuck in Barcelona as, due to VMworld and the Gartner conferences going on there are no flights back until tomorrow. Both colleagues flew home a couple of hours ago.

Still I've found a Shisha Bar that sells Tennents Lager, bizarrely. I know it's a cliche to come to Spain and drink British stuff, but I can't even find Tennents in England.

It also may taste like piss, but it's piss from back home.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Why not just drink something good instead?

I don't get some brits mentality at all. If it's piss I wouldn't waste my cash or my tastebuds.

Syri

FH is my second home
Microsoft's activation servers. Someone over there has managed to de-activate a whole bunch of Win10 pro keys, and it's expected to take at least a day or two to fix it.

Bodhi

As the other options are San Miguel or Estrella, both of which I can get at home. Tennents I cannot, and it tastes nicer than either too.

Plus, work are paying, so it's free :)

Bodhi

ARGH IT'S FUCKING KAREOKE NIGHT!!!!! "" "!" ONE

Bodhi

Random Catalan Bar Update : the locals are actually pretty damned good at singing, and Tennents also make Stout. And it's actually rather nice.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Microsoft's activation servers. Someone over there has managed to de-activate a whole bunch of Win10 pro keys, and it's expected to take at least a day or two to fix it.

This must be what happened to me - had a watermark appear saying Windows needed activating. Went through the troubleshooting and it prompted for me to 'upgrade'... bit the bullet and actually it can't have done much at all, just rebooted and was activated again....

Syri

FH is my second home
This must be what happened to me - had a watermark appear saying Windows needed activating. Went through the troubleshooting and it prompted for me to 'upgrade'... bit the bullet and actually it can't have done much at all, just rebooted and was activated again....
Mine was sorted when it started up this morning. Looks like they got it fixed quicker than expected.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Phew. Woke up from a couple of really horrible dreams. Very rarely happens but when you wake up with a cold sweat and still feel terror for a couple of minutes.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Well that's football broken.

On the bright side, it's going to free up at least a few hours every week to do more interesting things by myself, rather than watching overpaid people do interesting things of their own.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Well that's football broken.

On the bright side, it's going to free up at least a few hours every week to do more interesting things by myself, rather than watching overpaid people do interesting things of their own.

I know your views on this, but I can only see it as a positive to be honest, hopefully it targets diving mainly and punishes people accordingly, so hopefully it won't have to be used as often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom