SPAM random annoying things

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
random scratches / cuts

just found a 4 inch scratch on my knee. How the feck did it get there? Don't remember doing it....

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
random scratches / cuts

just found a 4 inch scratch on my knee. How the feck did it get there? Don't remember doing it....

I read that as random scrotum scratches, had a 4" scratch on my scrotum...and was all 0o

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
You'd know if you got a 4 inch paper cut on one of your scrotes...

how you got a paper cut on your bag is another question...

unless ofc you like to give yourself papercuts down there...

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I got the mother of all papercuts on the inside of one of my fingers last week on the inside of the 1st joint of my finger from a big cardboard box with a locker in it.

Manual labour :p

Ormorof

FH is my second home
i sliced my finger open on my toaster at the weekend... i had been cleaning and washing up, knives forks etc no problem, my plastic toaster with NO SHARP EDGES! and i slice my finger open bleeding like crazy, looked like i had chopped my finger off

so to add to this grand list: cuts that bleed like crazy but once cleaned are tiny and pathetic looking (and barely require a plaster)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
due to my cooking style (described by a friend as a culinary tornado) everything in my kitchen ends up with a splatter of tomato sauce when spaghetti bolognese is on the menu - thus everything requires cleaning (including the walls and the bottom parts of the cupboards :( )

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Toasters should be cleaned regularly, they are one of the main fire risks in a modern home tbh

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Accountants.

Me: so why exactly is my tax return higher?
Him: *paraphrasing* we basically made up the first set of figures we sent to the Revenue
Me: I thought the set you submitted were final figures
Him: [shrug]

*phones round for a new accountant*

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The BBC news team and their inability to spell or run a spell check on their gibberish.

Untitled.png

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It might be someone else's and you might now have the aids.

I heard if you pull your skin tight the mosquito can't remove his needle and also can't stop sucking the blood up, eventually it pops.

Not tried it myself but I imagine it is quite satisfying.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I just grab a hold of their wings, look at them and tell them not to do it again before letting them go. 1 bite this year, guess they listened.

- English -

Resident Freddy
Killing a mosquito, seeing your own blood and being super itchy.

I was eaten alive last night :|

When i moved to denmark, the first summer was a nightmare. I used to come out in all big red spots, but the next year wasnt so bad, so I assume my body has produced some antibodies or something..

still they itch like fk ;|

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I was eaten alive last night :|

When i moved to denmark, the first summer was a nightmare. I used to come out in all big red spots, but the next year wasnt so bad, so I assume my body has produced some antibodies or something..

still they itch like fk ;|

Simple answer to mosquito bites at night; always sleep with a woman next to you. Of course you'll have to put up with them moaning about all their bites the next day, but its a small price to play for no bites yourself.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
I actually got woken up by It's squeaky buzzing sound, was quite a big fucker.

- English -

Resident Freddy
Simple answer to mosquito bites at night; always sleep with a woman next to you. Of course you'll have to put up with them moaning about all their bites the next day, but its a small price to play for no bites yourself.

that doesn't work then! they always go for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom