SPAM random annoying things

sayward

Resident Freddy
Aaaah. I did wonder. I like iguanas. Went to Aruba the other year and there were hundreds of them at the beach bar queuing up for their lunch.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
People who post patently obvious bullshit about how the Olympics is being run by the Illuminati and when you point out they're talking bollocks (or more likely apophenic) you're "narrowminded."

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
People who bitch about other people on other threads.

I remember when a subject stayed on the said thread, *sigh*

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
People who bitch about other people on other threads.

I remember when a subject stayed on the said thread, *sigh*

I don't understand. Are you really that stupid that you think the way marking is done in gymnastic events is the same thing as the whole event being run by the illuminati? Really?

You should take a break from the monitor for a few minutes.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
not being able to find the top of my deodorant can

It fell on the floor. It can't have gone far. Like not more than 3 feet. Can I find it? Can I feck.
There must be breakdown in the fabric of spacetime where stuff goes that falls on the floor.

In some interdimensional space between the spaces, you'll find all the crap you can't find (keys, coins, deodorant tops, the thing you blamed the dog for eating and he's looking at you going "What the heck you giving me a hard time for? If I've eaten it, you'll find it in a pile of poo in the garden in about 3 hours")

Ormorof

FH is my second home
i once dropped a cookie on myself and couldnt find it, about 6 hours later after i had been wandering around my apartment looking for the lost cookie i sat down in my original spot, and then it fell on my leg, like it had fallen through some cookie-time-vortex

Also why is gravity stronger in the morning in the immediate vicinity of my bed? :S

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Cupboards and sofas all have their own gravity too, if you drop anything anywhere near them, 99% of the time the thing will roll or bounce under them.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
People who shout on the phone.

People who talk on the phone in public/work toilets.

Combine the two and feel my rage :eek:

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It being too hot and dry and lovely to mow the lawn.

Being beaten at Scrabble by a 13 year old. :\

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Thinking you have one day left of your vacation and having to go to work tomorrow (n)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Every now and then, my Indian next door neighbours cook really early in the morning. Like 6am. The smell of all those spices is mouth-watering . Like an orgasm having its own orgasm on your sense of smell. Your mouth produces saliva at a rate that would dwarf a tsunami. You are in spice heaven. You want curry.

Found out today they're moving soon :cry: . I will miss that early morning curry spice aroma.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Clients who give you 5+ page project plan and SOWs who then ask for something which isn't on it and expect you to agree to it. Uhm.. No?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Had a tick in lower back, from weekend island adventure. Accidentally ripped it off and now the joy of waiting if it gets infected and so forth.

ileks

Part of the furniture
Human Resources, bad breath in meetings and Wazzerphuk's nerdy rants in every thread I have a look in.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Finding out at midday you are gonna be getting off early at 1 instead of the usual 5.30 as its race week in Galway then agreeing to help boss deliver some furniture.

Cue stalking form delivery van to my car at quarter past 5 w/o even taking a lunch break starving :(

soze

I am a FH squatter
Went to the shop Saturday put everything in a trolley then realised my wallet was somewhere other than where I was. Girl i kinda know over heard me on the phone and offered to pay and follow me home to get the money so it did not end up all bad.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
then agreeing to help boss deliver some furniture.

Couldn't you have just said no? Then you get home early. Its not like your boss is gonna let you leave early another day to make up is it? Unless ofc he's a good boss.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Went to the shop Saturday put everything in a trolley then realised my wallet was somewhere other than where I was. Girl i kinda know over heard me on the phone and offered to pay and follow me home to get the money so it did not end up all bad.

...and...?

we're all waiting for the "well one thing led to another and..." bit

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
You think a foreign company is going to get a fair trial against one of the US's most sucessfull businesses in the US because???

Because it is being so widely publicised that any bias or mis-steps by the judge are going to make the U.S. legal system looking very shabby?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom