SPAM random annoying things

mycenae

Can't get enough of FH
I never get bitten...Vae has had to go to the Doc this week for prescription strength antihistamines and has been using every anti bite and anti itch cream preparation known to man due to numerous mozzie bites on monday night. So your theory has a flaw :p

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I never get bitten...Vae has had to go to the Doc this week for prescription strength antihistamines and has been using every anti bite and anti itch cream preparation known to man due to numerous mozzie bites on monday night. So your theory has a flaw :p
He's simply too gorgeous! :p

dysfunction

FH is my second home
mycenae said:

Yes but the generalisation still holds true!

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Ignorant fuckers who just stop in front of you at a Pelican crossing for no fucking reason. They don't even use the crossing. Fucktards.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
There's road in the east of town called Sewardstone Road. There's a big zebra crossing right outside the park gates. No one uses it. Everyone decides to cross 8 feet west of it. Why? Pic:

http://goo.gl/maps/NxkB

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Having your gf call your every fucking five minutes to hear "what's your plans? Did you get a hold of x? What are you doing tonight? Where are you?"! We've just come back from a three week holiday in France, where we spent every waking hour by eachother's side and it was fine. Tomorrow her little sister is going on holiday for two weeks, so they've spent the day together doing.. Whatever! I've been in my boxers, scratching my arse and playing FIFA and still she calls me atleast every half hour to hear what my plans are etc. I'm going mental! She plans everything weeks in advance, but I plan a night out by a phonecall and then I'm set. She has the need to know everything all the time. Drives me nuts

Oh, and having to reset my FH password everytime I need to log in. Fix it Deebs!

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
I'm fairly certain if you look back in this thread I had exactly this rant about a year ago.

Women.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Having your gf call your every fucking five minutes to hear "what's your plans? Did you get a hold of x? What are you doing tonight? Where are you?"! We've just come back from a three week holiday in France, where we spent every waking hour by eachother's side and it was fine. Tomorrow her little sister is going on holiday for two weeks, so they've spent the day together doing.. Whatever! I've been in my boxers, scratching my arse and playing FIFA and still she calls me atleast every half hour to hear what my plans are etc. I'm going mental! She plans everything weeks in advance, but I plan a night out by a phonecall and then I'm set. She has the need to know everything all the time. Drives me nuts

Oh, and having to reset my FH password everytime I need to log in. Fix it Deebs!

You haven't got to the stage in your relationship where you just let it go to voicemail. How long have you been with her?

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
There's road in the east of town called Sewardstone Road. There's a big zebra crossing right outside the park gates. No one uses it. Everyone decides to cross 8 feet west of it. Why? Pic:

http://goo.gl/maps/NxkB

That's extremely close to where I live - you stalking me? :p

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
You haven't got to the stage in your relationship where you just let it go to voicemail. How long have you been with her?
2½ years

If I let it go to voice mail I can imagine getting a text asking "are you sleeping?". Will give it a go tomorrow. Gods have mercy on my soul

wolfeeh

One of Freddy's beloved
coming downstairs to find that the kids have finally learned how to refill the kettle... but haven't pre-boiled it

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
2½ years

If I let it go to voice mail I can imagine getting a text asking "are you sleeping?". Will give it a go tomorrow. Gods have mercy on my soul

Then you text her back and say 'I was.....BUT SOME CUNT WOKE ME UP BY CONSTANTLY RINGING AND TEXTING ME....FFS'

That'll learn her

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Deciding to crash in your mates little brothers room (whilst they're away on holiday) to get woken up 4 hours later by a fucking lizard.

Uara

Part of the furniture
getting up to mow the lawn (not a euphemism) and its pouring with rain. Eugh first day off in a while and it needs to be done!

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
getting up to mow the lawn (not a euphemism) and its pouring with rain. Eugh first day off in a while and it needs to be done!

Having to mow the lawn during the rare hour or so when ITS NOT FUCKING RAINING, and it taking ages because the grass is still soaking wet.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
people who book a half hour meeting then show up half hour late and expect everyone else to re-arrange their entire day because they couldnt be arsed to get to work on time ggrrrrr

sayward

Resident Freddy
People who wait for you to go thro one half of a double door instead of going thro the other door. Why don't they use the other half?

sayward

Resident Freddy
Deciding to crash in your mates little brothers room (whilst they're away on holiday) to get woken up 4 hours later by a fucking lizard.
Lizards? In England? Aren't they all dead cos of the cold?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom