SPAM random annoying things

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You don't really eat 'em. You make preserves & wines n stuff.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Nephew works at a Superdry store in Newcastle..he sent me a message on FB, started browsing the staff from the store and their mates...never in my life have I seen so many utterly self obsessed, shamelessly narcisstic ponces in my life.
Endless duck face and six pack main photos from men, even their fucki g dafs are having a go, bellies sucked in showing off shit tats with smouldering looks.
We are breeding a generation of mirror hugging ponces.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I am quite happy the younger generation are utterly useless at everything. It means those of us with skills will become more sought after, meaning higher wages.

You only need to interact with today's graduates to realise how woefully underprepared they are for work. They try to look nice though, which is nice, I guess.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
The year I've used now as a full-time employee has taught me more than all the years at uni I did

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Well to be fair, Uni is supposed to teach you how to learn, not so much teach you to know everything. The trouble is, most of the graduates I ever deal with think they already know everything.

CorNokZ

Uni has taught me how to approach an assignment and handle it accordingly. It hasn't taught me a specific skill although some of my classmates have that idea..

"I have read these three books and should be hired as marketing manager at senior level"

No, fuck off

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Well to be fair, Uni is supposed to teach you how to learn, not so much teach you to know everything. The trouble is, most of the graduates I ever deal with think they already know everything.

The arrogance of some of them is astounding. I've already had to put one through informal disciplinary.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
We had a graduate join when I worked for BT on the construction side.
He was without a doubt the biggest fuckwit I have ever met, he was incapable of interacting with human beings, considered utter shite workmanship as a work of art, lacked any sense
of the physics of the real world.
I taught how to strip fibre optic cabling to be attached to the attenuators, he watched me do it three times, then I got called away, came back and he proudly showed his attempt, if he had let a dog chew the outer shield off it would have looked better, so I pointed out it wasn't too good, but no worries we have plenty of slack, he throws a fit and yanks the cable, snapping it flush with the floor, we had to run an entire new one over 20ms through holes ducts and under flooring.
The cleaner made a little display of all the characters in the exchange out of sealing putty, it was really good and was there for years, with updates and little speech bubble jokes.
I walk in one morning to find he had flattened the entire thing to make a pineapple, we had to transfer him to another exchange, no one would talk to him after that.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yadda yadda graduates are dumb.

Last two my missus has had have been great and within 12 months had made themselves more useful than people who'd worked there 15 years...

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I bet he didn't stick a carriage return in the middle of a sentence though,

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yadda yadda graduates are dumb.

Last two my missus has had have been great and within 12 months had made themselves more useful than people who'd worked there 15 years...

Great, 2, via a 3rd party.

wow wow wow, theory blown of the water.

Great.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Well if I said all the grads I've mentored have been a cut above the non-grad plebs, were self-starting, dilligent and conscientious I'd probably get denounced for spreading fake news.

But yeah, I guess we should hate them all because they're not very good at the highly intellectual task of fibre cable splicing, or something...

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
From the facepalm, are you suggesting we should hate people? for what exactly @Scouse?

What is the matter with you?

I mean, seriously, nobody had brought up hating anyone here. Why would you bring it up? Or suggest it?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
My fecking head has gone and hit the overload button ffs.

Been years but i think all the stress of sorting out house moves has sent my aspergers over the edge for a bit. My brain cant keep up with the world at the moment. I hope it resets soon as its quite debilitating. :(

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
When they run out of the proper coffee pods at work and there is only the mild crap left.

CorNokZ

I've been told to throw out my Nespresso coffee maker because the pods apparently leave a high amount of aluminium in the coffee. Supposedly worse than vaccines!

Anyways, now I got one of these little cunts at home and it is much better

plunger.jpg

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
London. Thats it just london.

Staying near the barbican for three nights and just the number of people the rush the crush the prices.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
London. Thats it just london.

Staying near the barbican for three nights and just the number of people the rush the crush the prices.

Welcome to my daily routine, I live a few minutes from there. I'd move if it wasn't so close to work.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Ooh where abouts. We have a home in Falmouth. Love Cornwall, nice easy pace to life down there and the people are great.
Moving to Saltash just inside cornwall over the Tamar.

An hour or so from Falmouth i guess. But i needed to be near the a38 and the intercity from saltash station to london for work.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I've been told to throw out my Nespresso coffee maker because the pods apparently leave a high amount of aluminium in the coffee. Supposedly worse than vaccines!

Anyways, now I got one of these little cunts at home and it is much better

plunger.jpg

I also ditched my Nespresso, much prefer the taste of freshly ground breans done in a cafetiere.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I also ditched my Nespresso and now use stove top espresso pot.

I think it tastes much better than coffee from cafetier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom