SPAM random annoying things

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
TBH I really hate the "brakeless" trend. It's viewed as being ultra cool, because, well, the most skilled of the fixers and bmxers can do it, do it well, and get away with it. Because of their skills.

The average Joe can't and shouldn't. It's that simple. Imo the pro guys should embrace brakes en mass to keep the kids from fucking up.

Its the weakness of mass adoption of cycling; no safety standards, no compulsory training, no licencing. Got to admit I'd have no clue about what constitutes a road legal bike, and I doubt I'm alone.

Having said that; the numbers of deaths of pedestrians by bike is vanishingly small compared to other causes so its probably not time to get the torches and pitchforks out for cyclists just yet.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
For fuck sake, it's only a shitty piece of stone coffin, stop stifling a child's wants and needs - they have every right to enjoy themselves. Maybe you all need to be more positive instead of negative?

/every cunting fuckwitted waste of space cock smoking parent in 2017

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The parents need a nice big kick in the balls/vagina. The kid probably didn't know much about it. Just the fuckwitted parents wanting a "snap" for facebook I imagine.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Been following this one closely. 14 mph collision (in a 30 zone) Would still have hit her with brakes (albeit slower). Yep, unlucky.

I don't disagree that he should be prosecuted but at the same time this was the one death a year from a cycliat - the other 2000+ deaths are caused by lorries and cars, some of them speeding, some of them mounting the pavement, but most of them not pursued with the same sort of zeal, the same sort of consequences etc etc.

Torn tbh. It's lose-lose.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
It's an odd one. I have a retro racing bike with old-fashioned brake levers and calipers that aren't useable from the hoods (where most modern cyclists ride). You have to reach down and brake from the drops. That's a couple of seconds extra reaction time. Therefore, when cycling around busy areas on that bike, I take extreme care (for those who know the groupset is Campag C-Record from the 90s).

My opinion is that this lad was riding like a knob and that the collision between him and the pedestrian was extremely unfortunate. But it doesn't require extra legislation, not when mobile phone use at the wheel, which is as dangerous as drink driving, is treated so lightly.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
These sort of cunts

'Noisy' Darlington Cricket Club sparks neighbours row - BBC News

People who move near to something then complain about it. Their is a rented house next door to the pub in the village, quite often people move in next door to the pub and then complain about the pub being there, they don't live there long. People have even complained about the church before and the fact that it rings every hour. "It wakes them up at night" well don't move near a church then you fucking donga.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I moved near a church. They didn't ring a bell but twice a year they seemed to have a rave party until like 3am. Was really loud. Wouldn't have minded but having it wake up a 6 month old baby was not fun.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Ours goes off every hour, on the hour and counts out the hours, so 12 at midnight etc

I think its great, handy when you are working or not paying attention to time, always know what the time is. Good in the pub too, if you are outside you know when last orders are rung.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
When shops and restaurants advertise things as Hot/spicy and they just aren't.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Small shunt on motorway..2 cars..bonnets creased...coppers block 2 lanes...15 mile tailback.
Its taken us an hour to do 8 miles.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Self service check outs where you have to wait for a drone to come by to say, yes I am 18.

Fuck the fuck off.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Say you have to wait 30 seconds, 3 times a week, that is 78 minutes a year. 39 hours over 30 years.

That is a full roughly 3 days over your adult lifetime, just stood there waiting for some spotty oik to press a button.

Fuck that, not only is it annoying, it is wasteful.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Say you have to wait 30 seconds, 3 times a week, that is 78 minutes a year. 39 hours over 30 years.

That is a full roughly 3 days over your adult lifetime, just stood there waiting for some spotty oik to press a button.

Fuck that, not only is it annoying, it is wasteful.
What about the time you would waste standing at the checkout in line waiting to be served?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
What about the time you would waste standing at the checkout in line waiting to be served?

More, obviously, but the whole point of self service is that it is quick, it isn't as quick as it could (and should) be. Due to manufactured and unnecessary delays.

Syri

FH is my second home
More, obviously, but the whole point of self service is that it is quick, it isn't as quick as it could (and should) be. Due to manufactured and unnecessary delays.
If I'm only getting a couple of bits, and none of it is age restricted, I'll use self service, otherwise I'll go to a manned checkout from the start. The only way to automate the age checks would be some kind of over-complicated check against an age-valid form of ID, or to implant everyone with an ID chip from birth, which can't be removed or swapped in any way. Of course, you could just remove the age limits, but I think there's more chance of Stalin coming back from the dead to run for election as leader of the Undead Workers Party... Hmm, that sounds like a good idea for my next story...

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Its the weakness of mass adoption of cycling; no safety standards, no compulsory training, no licencing. Got to admit I'd have no clue about what constitutes a road legal bike, and I doubt I'm alone.

Having said that; the numbers of deaths of pedestrians by bike is vanishingly small compared to other causes so its probably not time to get the torches and pitchforks out for cyclists just yet.
You legally need a front brake..the back brake can be fixy or back pedal operated.
Riding past pedestrians waiting to cross at 15mph with no front brake is a prick move and an accident waiting to happen.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
when you get two letters from Mr Taxman, dated the same day, on the same subject, that say two completely different things.

ffs guys, now I have to call them :eek:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
UK Boarder Force in Calais.

I've missed two ferries so far because of their fuckwittery (here over an hour early and the French checked my passport and waved me through).

Mum's been taken into hospital and want to get back, gotta drop the G/F off in Nottingham then drive over to the Wirral.

Our country shames us.

Add to that this "cheap" holiday has actually been £lol expensive because of our post-Brexit worthless currency. :eek:

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Hope yr mum is ok. But what are the border force doing that is causing you to miss ferries?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom