SPAM random annoying things

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
But what are the border force doing that is causing you to miss ferries?
Too many random checks. From the looks of them utterly useless too. They should be doing a shedload less and performing them properly IMO.

Either way, it makes us look like a bunch of uninviting, overly precious twats.

And OMG is Blighty rammed full of fatties. It's shocking after only a week away!

sayward

Resident Freddy
Too many random checks. From the looks of them utterly useless too. They should be doing a shedload less and performing them properly IMO.

Either way, it makes us look like a bunch of uninviting, overly precious twats.

And OMG is Blighty rammed full of fatties. It's shocking after only a week away!
We drove to Paris saturday and back sunday. Told to expect hold ups. Quicker than usual. Less checks at the tunnel.

sayward

Resident Freddy
Been waiting for a guaranteed next day delivery! Before 1pm. Yeh right. Tracked iot and don't reckon it's even arrived at gatwick yet. Criminals!

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Just had invites go out for our works Xmas shindig - in a beer hall with an Oompa band, again.

Seriously, what is the fascination in this country with German Xmas? Are there not other countries that celebrate Xmas out there?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Can you throw them at targets after they are finished?maxresdefault.jpg

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Just had invites go out for our works Xmas shindig - in a beer hall with an Oompa band, again.

Seriously, what is the fascination in this country with German Xmas? Are there not other countries that celebrate Xmas out there?

I've been in Austria for Christmas the past 4 years, it's truly magical at that time of the year, but our 'German' ones are just full of pissed bell-ends.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Cars are shit.

In Venice for the past couple of days. Reckon I must habe walked about fifteen miles in total just pootling about.

Come over to Lido (different island) to have a look about. It's lovely, of course, but cars and buses are really fucking annoying to be around. Cutting Lido short to get away from them again.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
They are not messing around thesedays, nephew got caught doing 52 in a 30 zone, which is fucking stupid, but it was a road by us where it feels like it should be a 50 and hes an 18yr old idiot.
Anyway he pleads guilty online, gets 250 quid fine and 6 points.
Holy fuck..only just passed his test..first offence...loses licence, got to reapply for provisional and take entire test again.
Thatll learn him.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Good. Shouldn't be such a stupid cunt then.

Cheer him up though, its not a normal test for fuckwits that get them selves banned, its longer...and his insurance will go up.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
They are not messing around thesedays, nephew got caught doing 52 in a 30 zone, which is fucking stupid, but it was a road by us where it feels like it should be a 50 and hes an 18yr old idiot.
Anyway he pleads guilty online, gets 250 quid fine and 6 points.
Holy fuck..only just passed his test..first offence...loses licence, got to reapply for provisional and take entire test again.
Thatll learn him.
Good. Shouldnt be any thing taken into consideration 52 in a 30 is wayyyy over.

old.user4556

The Guardian. Started broadening my media horizons and have added them to my reading list, but this article has so much AIDS that i'll add them to the "pinch of salt" list of news outlets.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
The Guardian. Started broadening my media horizons and have added them to my reading list, but this article has so much AIDS that i'll add them to the "pinch of salt" list of news outlets.

The news reporting in the Guardian is fine, but the opinion sections are the home of trolls and swivel-eyed loons.

old.user4556

The news reporting in the Guardian is fine, but the opinion sections are the home of trolls and swivel-eyed loons.

I'll stick with it, I was enjoying it until I read that misinformed pile of drivel.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I like it when they try and take the moral high ground and start going after tax dodgers the best.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
First day at school pictures. Nobody gives a fuck about your odd looking child starting the new term, except it means the traffic goes back to being crap and there are thousands of shit drivers back on the road in the morning.

Bodhi

Ignoring The Guardian's usual divisive nonsense, is the new bridge fully up and running yet? Only reason I ask is we are driving fro Glasgow to St Andrews on Friday, wondering if it's better to go that way or Kincardine.

If I'm let across the border with my Tory Unionist ways of course.

old.user4556

Ignoring The Guardian's usual divisive nonsense, is the new bridge fully up and running yet? Only reason I ask is we are driving fro Glasgow to St Andrews on Friday, wondering if it's better to go that way or Kincardine.

If I'm let across the border with my Tory Unionist ways of course.

It is fully open, but still being worked on, hence 40mph with average speed cameras. I don't believe there's any other faffy ceremonies to come. Be warned though, avoid it at peak times for now, it's still congested with tourists driving at 30pmh as they gaze around taking pointless photos.

It's very nice though, driven it.

Bodhi

It is fully open, but still being worked on, hence 40mph with average speed cameras. I don't believe there's any other faffy ceremonies to come. Be warned though, avoid it at peak times for now, it's still congested with tourists driving at 30pmh as they gaze around taking pointless photos.

It's very nice though, driven it.

Awesome, we're driving up on the Friday morning to get 9 holes in at St Andrews before going out (not that I've told the missus this yet), so will go Kincardine, and save the new bridge for the Sunday driving back.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Ah man, I am dead. Was flying from Dublin Ireland to NYC via Atlanta. 9 hour delay coming into Atlanta, missed all possible connections. Get to hotel half past midnight, only to get up at 4AM to go to airport again. They offered me $500 to go on a later flight, but had to decline. Made it into work at 10.10 AM, like a trooper. Next time, I'm paying extra and flying direct!

Tom

I am a FH squatter
That's a nice fat chunk of compensation for you then. Get your claim in, 600 Euro.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Ham-fisted missus walked into my vinegar-marinading elderberries (going to make balsamic vinegar) - spilling about a litre of the stuff onto the floor. She knew it was there but when she wants something she just never takes appropriate care. She's got such a bad rep for mistreating stuff that she's barred from borrowing any books from our friends (and rightly so) and our house is a patchwork of stains due to her constantly knocking shit over.

I'd care less - we'll need a new carpet (which she'll pay for - but then, our cash is our cash so it doesn't really matter) - but I spent *hours* collecting and stripping the elderberries :eek:

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Ham-fisted missus walked into my vinegar-marinading elderberries (going to make balsamic vinegar) - spilling about a litre of the stuff onto the floor. She knew it was there but when she wants something she just never takes appropriate care. She's got such a bad rep for mistreating stuff that she's barred from borrowing any books from our friends (and rightly so) and our house is a patchwork of stains due to her constantly knocking shit over.

I'd care less - we'll need a new carpet (which she'll pay for - but then, our cash is our cash so it doesn't really matter) - but I spent *hours* collecting and stripping the elderberries :eek:
:fluffle::fluffle:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Why were they not in a sealed container? Should you not be trying to avoid contamination?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Nah - in a big plastic bowl covered with muslin and a clean teatowel. Steep in the vinegar for a while, strain, pour into a pan, add sugar, boil (dissolves sugar and sterilises*) and then bottle in sealed containers. Can use the elderberries that are left in pies and stuff.

She literally had to try to knock them over. They weren't in a stupid place - very out of the way. But trust her... :(

Edit: - It's the correct point to sterilise - you can't really avoid "contamination" as they're a kilo of berries picked in the wild then washed - but unless you're a yank and dip them in a chlorine bath...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom